Status: I'm busyyy.

How to Fit In

Can't forget about you.

Hours went by and Liz had been spending an amazing night with the three boys. She was extremely happy to have met them. Suprisingly, Cameron was her lost twin as they shared their love for surfing, skateboarding and cooking. Well, twins, not exactly. She noticed him flirting with her several times that night, which made her blush quite a few times. He was so cute, but her attention was stolen by another boy across their table. Mister Blue Eyes.

Zach was very different from the other boys, he was quiet, shy and seemed really nervous about something. She couldn't figure out what it was, but it worried her. She was about to ask what was wrong, when he stood up and walked off. She couldn't manage to see where he went, even though her eyes followed him all over the room. Mikey was the one to notice, as he asked her "Why are you staring at Zachapoo?" The nickname made her laugh, but she had to open up about it. "He seemed quite down, I was just wondering why." She said calm, hoping no one would notice her interest in him. Because to be honest, he was a real stranger.

"His girlfriend broke up, just yesterday." Cameron explained. "He has arranged to meet her here today, to talk things out. Liz couldn't manage to come up with something useful to say, so she just looked down and let out a simple "Oh." "Don't worry about it", Cameron continued "It might been the fourth time she broke up, this month. That girl just doesn't make up her mind, and it hurts him." To be honest, she did worry about it. She barely knew him, but hated to see him that hurt. As she pretended not to care, the night went on. Zach didn't return, and that made her even more worried. She didn't know what to say or do about it, but couldn't get him off her mind. He popped into her mind every second, wishing to see him again. But where was he?
♠ ♠ ♠
3th chapter now. What do you guys think so far?