Status: I'm busyyy.

How to Fit In

Broken and bruised.

Another hour passed and Zach had still not returned. Liz had enough of it, she was going to search him. Something told her something bad happened, but she didn't know what exactly. It must be bad, very bad.

She stood up and felt the eyes of both boys burning on her skin like fire. Even though she wasn't suprised of getting Cameron's attention by standing up, she was about Michael's. He had been flirting with two girls all night and he hadn't payed any attention to neither her or Cameron for more than 2 hours. His eyes were telling her that he knew what she was going to do. He looked at her, then looked at Cameron and back to her, making clear with only his eyes that she shouldn't be searching for Zach because he was obviously into her. As she didn't figure that out herself yet.

She looked down at her feet, thinking about going or not, then looked back at Michael and mouthed "I'm sorry". She took her purse and disappeared in the crowd. Cameron sat there, stunned about what just happened.

She walked through the crowd, looking for a sign of Zach. Nothing, ofcourse. She sighed and went outside. It seemed even more crowded outside than it was inside. It was hard looking for him, because she barely knew how he looked like. Sure, she had been staring at him all night, but something else than his blue eyes, she didn't notice. Too bad though.

She kept on walking, to find a familiar face just around the corner. Well face, not really. He was busy making out with some slut. She felt her heart break in a thousand pieces. She might not have known this guy at all, she was head over heels for him and to find him all over another girl, was painful. She felt a tear falling over her cheek, and she looked down. She was about to go back inside, when she heard her name. "Hey! Liz, right?" He said. Like he didn't know her name.