Status: I'm busyyy.

How to Fit In

Confused but happy

She sat herself down next to Cameron, as she noticed a smile on his face. "Hey gorgeous" he said cheeky. She smiled at him and looked at Michael, who mouthed "u ok". She nodded, she wasn't fine, but not in a mood to explain everything to him. His eyes drifted off to something behind her. She saw him smiling, which made her pretty curious. She turned around to see Zach standing there, staring at her ass.

She laughed. "U like the sight over there?" She tried to be flirty, but funny. He quickly snapped out of it and sat down next to her, as he put his arm around her. "Ofcourse I do. Beautiful girls always have beautiful asses" She laughed again and blushed at the feeling of his arm on her shoulder.

The night went on, and Zach never let go of her. Sometimes she catched him staring at him, other times he rubbed her arm with his thumb, or even poked her, just to get her attention. She was confused, but happy. It was perfect, almost too perfect to be true. Then she took a look at her watch. Oh well, there was the missing thing.

It was almost 11 P.M. and she promised herself not to go to bed too late. She still had lots of things to unpack, so she stood up. "Hey guys, I'm going home. I have things to unpack and I'm not planning on going to bed late." The boys all looked sad. She gave them a sad look too, hugged them all goodbye and walked off.

"Liz! Liz wait up!" A familiar voice catched up to her. "Mind if I walk you home and help you unpack? Two is better than one!" Zach said smiling. Ofcourse she didn't mind!