Status: I'm busyyy.

How to Fit In

The sky is sparkling tonight

They were walking, as the awkward silence was smiling at them with an evil grin. "So, Liz, is that your real name?" She shook her head, "It's Elisabeth." Zach smiled and looked at her "Really? Cute." She felt her cheeks get red, for the fifth time that evening. They walked really fast, because it was freezing outside. Zach must've noticed she was cold because he suddenly offered his jacket. She politely told him it wasn't such a big deal and walked on.

As she saw her driveway coming closer, she was wondering what the evening would be bringing her. She thought about the girlfriend, what was her name again? Right, Avery. How could she even forget about that? The thought of Avery and Zach together made her shiver. What if he was just playing her?

"Hey Zach?" Liz said softly. He looked at her and his eyes told her she could go on. "What's going on with Avery and you?" She could hear the beating of her heart as she asked him that question. His eyes looked down at the pavement and smiled half. "Nothing anymore, I think." She was shocked by his response. Happy because he said nothing was going on, so he was free, but worried because he said he thought so. She couldn't let it be. "How do you mean, you think?" As she said that, their eyes met. Sparks were flying through the air and she was sure he noticed it too because he was staring at the stars. With a soft voice he explained her how she cheated on him again and she got jealous because of another girl he barely knew.

"I agree, she is pretty and cute, but she had no way of being mad or jealous at all. It was the final straw.." he sighed "I don't even want to see her again." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for trusting me with this, I'm here for you." Their eyes met again, and he smiled at her right before he leaned in.