Status: I'm busyyy.

How to Fit In

Lonely

Liz opened her eyes as the sun covered her face with light. She smiled and turned around to look at Zach sleeping. As she turned, she felt an empty space next to her. Her eyes widened and she was right, no Zach next to her.

She stood up and decided to take a look around the house. He must've been up earlier and decided to go look for breakfast, no? As she walked down the stairs, she saw his jacket was gone and so were his shoes. Still convinced about the good in him, she thought he was going to get breakfast for both of them. She sat down in a couch, or what looks like one anyway, and waited. Nearly an hour passed before she realized he wasn't coming back.

Liz went back upstairs, to check her phone on her bedsidetable. No new messages. Another sigh went out as she sat down on the bed. She decided to text Cameron and Michael to check if they knew where he was.

"Hey boys! Have you seen Zach anywhere? He wasn't next to me when I woke up this morning. :( See ya soon, Liz."
Sent.
Cameron was the first one to answer.
"No girl, I'm sorry. I'll give u a call when I do, K? C U SOON!!"
Then her phone vibrated again. Michael.
"YOU JUST GOT DITCHED OOH!!!!! CALL U WHEN I DO XOXOXOX"
Oh that boy.. Well, she still didn't know where he was..