Status: In Progress...

Tickets.

Sad.

Adam's Pov.

I sighed walking into mine and Sienna's apartment. We hadn't been the best we could have been lately. I was always stressed with the album and the record label breathing down my neck, and Sienna was always tired off work. I guess I hadn't been the best boyfriend lately but she hadn't been the best girlfriend either.
I held the bouquet of roses tighter as I walked into the living room.
"Sienna?" I asked not seeing her in the living room, I knew she wasn't working that day and the days she wasn't working she's normally be sitting in the living room or something. "Si-Si?" I shouted walking into the bedroom. "Shit" I screamed seeing the closet half open, I swung the door fully open to see all of her clothes gone.
I looked around the bedroom to see it was practically bare, except my stuff, everything that Sienna owned was gone.
I looked to my left where her vanity table was to see everything gone, except a piece of paper with my name written on it.
I slowly walked over to it and picked it up with shaky hands, I wasn't sure whether I wanted to read it. I opened it and saw the necklace I bought her about to fall onto the floor, I quickly grabbed it, that's how I knew it was over, she never took that necklace off...until now.
'Adam,
I'm so sorry that I had to it like this. I know it's cowardly of me but I couldn't face you.
The year hasn't been the same, you never have time for me anymore and I get that. I understand your first love is your music, I used to think I was okay with being second best but I'm not.
I haven't exactly been girlfriend of the year either though and I'm sorry for that.
You have your whole career ahead of you and I'm just holding you back.
I love you but I just can't do this anymore.
Sienna X'
I dropped the letter on the floor and I soon followed, my whole body slumped on the floor. I let tears stream down my cheeks, everything we ever had was gone, except the letter and the small necklace I bought her that was it. I wrapped the necklace around my hand and kissed the heart pendant.
I never though she'd leave me, obviously I was wrong...
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter! Thanks for reading, I get it's relatively short but it's just an introduction.