Status: In- Progress. Warning, sexual content.

Invasion: Red Dawn

One Condition

I opened my eyes and saw that my leg was on fire. Robert was carrying me and I began to yell.
“How the hell?” Robert handed me to Jed and he ran with my to a small lake. He walked in quickly and the fire went out.
“Can you stand?” Jed asked. I nodded.
To be honest I really felt nothing. I only felt heat and the cold water. Robert stood by the shore pacing. I smiled at him. I was falling for him really hard.
“Robert!” I yelled.
“Huh?” He exclaimed.
“Come in here with me?” Robert seemed taken aback by the call, but he took off his shirt and proceeded in.
Yep. Robert’s six pack made it toward me. I knew it. Jed sighed.
“Alright lift up your leg so I can see it.” I lifted it out of the water. Robert caught my hand and helped me balance.
Jed pulled off the remains of my pant leg and stared at my leg in disbelief. “Its..Its fine.” He said.
“Fine? It was on FIRE!” Robert exclaimed. He ran his free hand through his hair.
“It must have not been burning for long. It can happen.” Jed said.
The rest of the group rushed onto the shore.
“Is she alright?” I heard Matty yell.
“She’s fine.” Jed place dmy leg back in the water. “We’re gonna have to find you new pants. For now work with those.” Jed walked out of the water.
Robert helped me out and he slipped back on his shirt. “God you scared the hell outta me.” He breathed.
Toni waved us over and we started on our way. We made it through the woods and only stopped on an occasion when someone was about to pass out from lack of breath. We had taken down at least 14 Koreans until we made it to a cave. The sun was starting to go down so Jed let us stay here and Matty, Jed, and Daryl went to hunt.
Robert and Greg stayed watch outside the cave and Toni fell asleep quickly.
I took a short nap and woke up to Robert sitting next to me playing with his gun again.
“Hey.” I croaked. “Oh I sound like shit.” I cleared my throat.
“You were snoring.” He chuckled. I punched his leg as I sat up.
“I do not snore.” I said. Robert turned and smiled at me, showing his pearl white teeth.
“Hell yeah you do, like a bear.” He stood up and took my hand leading me outside the cave.
I stepped over Jed, Matty and Julie. Everyone must have returned for the night. Robert must have got stuck with inside watch.

Robert took me out by a tree and sighed.
“Emma.” I smiled as he said my name.
“Yes?” I answered. He sighed heavily.
“I’ve had a crush on you since 9th grade.” He said that really fast. I blushed. I parted my lips to speak but instead he put a finger to my lips.
“Let me finish. So, I forgot about it a year ago when I saw you outside your door I was going to run to you and steal you away but you came to me instead. You have no idea how relieved I was. So having you here now..to myself, is nerve racking. I really like you. I know this—“
“Its not the best time for relationships.” I spoke. He seemed defeated. “But, I think I want to make an exception for you. I mean, I always thought you were all video games and stuff, don’t get me wrong I play some video games, but I didn’t know you…uh.” He chuckled.
“Worked out? Emma I was in soccer for two years and then I played football last semester. Did you not go to any games?” He asked.
I intertwined my fingers with his. “Noooo.” I said, laughing. He smiled and groaned.
“You know I did that for you. Your little friends told me you were into football.” I shook my head.
“They..uh…don’t like you. But…not that it matters anymore.” I turned somber. I wasn’t gonna see them again. My friends. The ones that stuck with me through thick and thin.
“Sorry I didn’t want to bring up sad stuff.” He said. He began to release his hands but I gripped them.
“Did I say you could let go? No sir I did not.” He grinned.
“I won’t let go, on one condition.” I looked at him.
“What?” I asked.
He pressed his lips against mine. I smiled as he back off. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed back.
He parted my lips and I slipped my tongue into his mouth. A moan came from his mouth. This was adventurous, I’ve never done this before.
Robert rubbed my back and then lifted my body so that I could wrap my legs around his waist. He pulled my hair out of its messy ponytail and then moved his mouth down to my neck.
I gasped as he sucked on the nape of my neck. He pulled back but then continued. He bit my neck and I moaned with pleasure.
I wanted him, but not right now. We were in the middle of the woods and our group were in eyeshot of the cave. But I just didn’t have the strength to stop him. I slipped my hand down his shirt and felt his abs.
I gasped again as he stroked my waist. He continued kissing and sucking at my neck then his voice whispered in my ear, “Emma.”
Goosebumps formed up and down my body. We had to stop. We had to.
I let him kiss my neck more and just as I was about to stop him he slipped his tongue back into my mouth.
I moaned and so did he. I ran a hand through his hair and he pushed me against a tree trunk.
“Robert.” I breathed.
“Hm?” He groaned.
“We..we have to stop.” He looked at me.
“Too far?” I bit my lip.
“No sweetie. Just..we’re so closed to the cave. I-I don’t want to wander off either.” He nodded.
“Yeah.” He sighed, trying to gain composure. “True.” He began to walk away but I caught his arm and spun him back into my arms and kissed him.
Passionately.
“If your going to kiss me like that I’ll want you more.” He said. I felt his hot breath on my lips.
“I know.” I mumbled and walked back to camp, pulling my hair back into its ponytail.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Thanks for the comments. Here's everyone's reward. The get FRISKAYYYY.
I had fun writing this. I still do. Next chapter up soon.