Status: Active, sucks for you

Always Thinking Of You

☮ Meet The Band

Tori hurried into the kitchen, sighing in relief as she dropped the fully loaded drinks cooler on the counter. The previous one had run out of drinks, so she was forced to go and retrieve a new one from where they had stored them in the shed.
Tori let out a large breathe, blowing her bangs off her foreheard, and adjusted her glasses before turning and walking out of the kitchen. Tori looked around the crowded hallway, looking for that familiar face. Tori smiled as she noticed him walking through the door.
“Pat!” She shouted waving at him as she pushed through the crowd towards him.

She hugged him once she had reached him, smiling as Tori stepped back, “It’s been so long!” she joked, pushing her glasses up.
“It’s been two weeks,” He laughed, “Anyway, guys this is Tori. Tori, this is John, Garrett, Jared and Kennedy,” He introduced us, gesturing to each of us whenever he said our names, Tori smiled brightly at them, waving slightly.
“You guys want a drink?” she asked, motioning towards the kitchen. They all nodded happily.

Tori walked into the kitchen, showing them to the drinks cooler. “So you guys are The Maine,” she smirked, taking a long, refreshing sip from her beer. They nodded, “So you’re the lead singer of The Vacation,” John retorted, smiling at her.
Tori shrugged, “Yup, bask in my awesomeness,” she teased, holding her arms out to either side of her. John smirked, sipping his drink.
“Hey Tor,” Carter, the guitarist of The Vacation, stated appearing next to her. Tori nodded at him, “Time for the big premier,” He reported, sipping at his cup full of coke. She looked back towards The Maine, “Follow me!” Tori ordered, following Carter to their living room.
“What’s going on?” John quietly asked, leaning in close so he could be heard over the loud music. “Wait for it,” Tori responded, looking towards Tyler, Tori’s brother and also the bassist of The Vacation. Tyler stood in the corner of the living room, next to the sound system, fiddling with wires.

Suddenly, the sound cut off, everyone looked towards Tyler, who smiled slightly at the large crowd. “Um, hey guys, this is our new album, Love Vacation,” Tyler announced, a broad smiled spread across the faces of those in The Vacation. The first song on the album, Here With You, started to play from the speakers. Tori beamed up at John, shock and happiness written across his face.
“This is why you needed Pat?” John inquired into Tori’s ear, gently nodding his head along to the beat of the song. ”Yep, it was supposed to be a surprise,” Tori replied, drinking the last bit of her beer, “Well, I’m surprised,” John laughed, sipping his beer as he watched Tori smile.
“You wanna go out back?” She asked, tilting her head towards the back door.

They sat on the cold grass, looking up at the clear, lilac sky. Quietly making small talk between themselves, laughing at the drunk people stumbling around the back garden and nodding along to the songs that they could hear playing from the house.
“Why did you need Pat to record the drums for you album?” John asked, turning to look at Tori, who kept her head tilted towards the sky but peeked at him from the corner of her eye.
“Oh, our drummer left, so we asked Pat to fill in for the album,” Tori explained, lying back on the grass, continuing to look at the sky. She tugged at the sleeve of John’s shirt, forcing him to lie next to her.
“Why did he leave?” John asked curiously, from interviews and what people had said about them The Vacation seemed nice enough,
“A difference of opinion,” Tori muttered, folding her hands together and placing them on her stomach. John nodded slightly, not wanting to push any further.
“You wanna know something?” John asked, looking up at the sky, as he felt Tori’s gaze switch to him, “Yeah sure,” She responded, watching the side of his face,
“I always wanted to meet you guys,” John confessed, a small smile working its way across his features, “Really?” Tori asked, sitting up and leaning on one arm, John nodded, smiling up at her. “I always wanted to meet you guys too.”