Status: Active, sucks for you

Always Thinking Of You

❤ First Date

"So, do you know where you're going on your date with John?" Tess asked, sifting through the many clothes in Tori's wardrobe, she continued to look through the clothes that were folded up in her dresser draws, throwing the clothes she didn't like on the floor and the "possibles" onto the growing pile on her bed. "He didn't say, he just said it was gonna be kinda casual," Tori shrugged, pausing at her black dip hem skirt, before tossing it the ground.
"Casual, got it," Tess said, leaning further into Tori's wardrobe.

After riffling through the mass of clothes Tori owned for almost an hour they had found the perfect, "casual" date outfit. Tori sat painting her nails whilst Tess worked on putting light waves into her naturally straight hair.

"So, are you ready?" Tess asked as Tori sat on the sofa, slipping on her ankle boots.
"Yeah, I think so," She answered, trying to play off her nerves. After knowing John for just over 8 months, he had asked her on a date and she had agreed. Well, he had actually asked Tori on a date after 5 months, but she had refused, not sure whether it would be a good idea to date him. But 3 months after he had asked her, and 3 attempts later, she had agreed to go on a date. Besides, John was a great guy and they got along swimmingly.

Tess ran to the door after hearing the rapid knock at the door. Tori let out the breath she had been holding, before slowly walking to the front door. "Hey Johh," She smiled up at him, her dark green eyes connecting with his bright ones. "Wow, you look great! So er, you ready to go?" John inquired, signalling Tori to take his arm, she nodded, slipping her arm through his.
"Don't worry, I'll lock up," Tess reassured them both, waving and smiling brightly as the two walked towards John's beat up truck.

John walked around, opening the door for Tori, "Such a gentleman," She giggled, sliding into his truck as John dramatically bowed and smiled up at her. John hopped into the car, and slowly pulled away from the curb.
"Excited?" John asked Tori, glancing at her from the corner of his eye, before trying to drive and fiddle the radio. "Extremely, where are we going?" Tori begged, practically jumping in her seat. John switched the radio to CD, the delicate sounds of Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers flowing through the speakers.
"Oh, well that's a secret M'lady," John teased, smirking over at her, causing her to stick her tongue out at him.

John pulled up outside of the bowling alley. "I love bowling!" Tori shouted, scrambling out of the truck, before running around to John's side of the car, she pulled the door open. "Go go go!" Tori joked, John jumped out of his truck.

They stood in the bowling alley, "Ready to lose?" Tori asked, picking up a ball as it was her go first. John gasped, holding a hand over his chest, "Pft, I never lose at bowling!" John insisted, sitting on the little bench, sipping his slurpie.

"I always win," Tori mocked in a deep voice, pulling a funny face. John shook his head as he laughed at her dodgy impersonation. John swung their intertwined hands back and forth, "I went easy on you, couldn't pull out my skills on the first date," John remarked, shrugging as they neared his truck.
"Oh, so you have some tricks up your sleeve," Tori said, looking over at John as they drove away from the bowling alley.

"Thank you for tonight," Tori stated, beaming up at John as they stood on the doorstep.
"No problem, we definitely have to do it again sometime," John insisted, smiling down at the petite girl, he stepped closer to her. "Maybe you could show off your skills then," Tori taunted, tilting her head to the side, as John took another step closer. He dipped his head, capturing her lips quickly before stepping back, a bright smile on his face, the same smile reflected on Tori's face.
"I'll talk to you soon, John," She said quietly, leaning up and pecking his cheek.