No Cure for the Spring Fever

Two friends, Stephanie and Kayleigh, have taken a gap year after graduating from high school. It is January of 2013, and the girls find themselves bored and anxious. Heading off to college in just several months, they want to do something extravagant. Something that will get their minds off of their college nerves. When four of their favorite bands announce a tour with no nearby dates, the girls come up with an idea that they consider genius. They plan to save up money from their jobs, and follow the bands around to each stop of the tour and attend each show. Their parents are horrified by the girls' plan, but since they are both 19 years old and capable of making their own decisions, they decide to go through with it. The girls are ecstatic. They dream of all the exciting memories that are bound to be made on their month-long concert road trip. During the three months leading up to the tour, the girls keep themselves busy by picking up plenty of extra shifts at work, just to make more money for what seems to be the trip of their dreams. Will this trip be everything that they dreamed of and more? Or are the somewhat naive girls just asking for trouble?
  1. Chapter One- Let's Hit the Road
    The date is April 9th. The tour begins on April 11th, in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Kayleigh and Stephanie have finalized their trip plans and are packing to leave for the first date of the tour in Tulsa, Oklahoma.