Status: Updates as much as possible c:

Spring Fever

Visions of a Brighter Love Pt. 2

I was in the front row at an All Time Low concert, but considering all the events that led up to it, I wasn't nearly as excited as I would have been. I was still pretty pumped, though!

"HELLO CHICAGOOO! I'm Alex Gaskarth, this is Jack Barakat, and we're ALL TIME LOW!!!"

The crowd went insane. I scoffed at the fact that he failed to mention Rian and Zack. He's not the only on in the band, you know.

"Anyways, I met this really cool girl today," he winked at Cor. "Her name is Corlyn, and I might have a bit of a crush..." he reached his hand out to her and pulled her up on stage. "This song is called If These Sheets Were The States, and I'd like to dedicate it to her."

The crowd flipped out and I smiled, happy for my best friend.

"I'm lost in empty pillow talk again..." he sang (he's not as good as Vic, though), taking her hand and holding her close. He held her close the whole song. His arms were wrapped around her waist, they were slow dancing. It was so romantic.

Just then, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist swaying me. I turned around, ready to punch someone, to see Tony.

"I though you had to get ready for your set?" I yelled confusedly.

"I wanted to know if the most beautiful girl in the venue would like to be backstage for it?" he yelled back. "Best seat in the house!" he winked.

I nodded and he grabbed my hand, leading me out a secret door that led to a black stairwell. He paused.

"Lennox, you know you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met..." he trailed off. His breath was hot on my face, but it gave me chills. It was minty and I had goosebumps all over my body.

He leaned in and kissed me softly. His lips were like heaven. I felt electricity shoot all through my veins and my heart sped up. Then the feeling of his lips was gone. The stage door had opened and Vic was pulling me and Tony to sidestage. He then pulled me aside and said we needed to talk.

I looked at the stage to see Alex kissing Cor. It made me really giddy and I started to fangirl. Then, Tony got her offstage. I sighed. He was just a big sweetheart.

"Len? Len!" Vic yelled.

"Yeah," I blinked.

"I was trying to tell you something and you didn't listen," he pouted.

I hugged him and patted his head, " I'm sowwy, Vicky! I was busy fangirling over the fact that my best friend was just making out with Alex Gaskarth!"

He laughed, "Ah. I was fangirling when I saw you making out with Tony in a stairwell."

I blushed. I was glad it was black because I'm sure I was a very unattractive shade of tomato. It reminded me of the time I let Cor do my makeup in sixth grade. She used her mother's burgundy lipstick, tomato-colored blush, and ridiculous turquoise eyeshadow. I giggled.

Vic looked me straight in the eye, "Lennox, I know for a fact that Tony is crazy about you. He just met you, though. All I ask is that you don't take it too fast. He's really shy at first, but he's not exactly that cautious when it comes to love."

"I promise you I won't take things too far, Vic."

"Good," he sighed, relieved. "That's just what I needed to hear."

I felt the same arms from earlier wrap around my waist and sway me, just like before. I smiled and leaned into his chest. Vic winked at me and let us have our moment.

"Your friend has it bad," he chuckled.

"So do I," I whispered in his ear.

"Me, too," he said. He then kissed my cheek and walked over to where his guitar tech was, preparing for Pierce the Veil's set. I sighed and walked over to where Josh and Oli were standing. It was dark, but I sensed they had been making out.

"Hey, babe," he wrapped his arm around my waist. I felt Oli tense up.

"Oli, is Fransassy talking with a lisp because you sucked face too long?" I joked.

"Maybe..." he said slyly. Josh jumped a bit and I assumed Oli had grabbed his butt again.

Alex walked offstage with the rest of the guys. He looked confused, and I told him which way Cor had gone.

Suddenly I was being pulled into a circle. I looked at the faces, but in the dark I knew which one was Tony because he had in glow-in-the-dark plugs.

"Hey, Mike!"

"Yeah?"

"The devil!"

"What?"

"The devil is everywhere!"

"Hey, Jaime!"

"Yo!"

"The devil!"

"Huh?"

"The devil is everywhere!"

"Hey, Vic!"

"Yeah?"

"The devil!"

"What?"

"The devil is everywhere!"

"Hey, Turtle!"

"Uh huh?"

"The devil!"

"What?"

"The devil is everywhere!"

It was my turn now. "Hey Lenny!"

"Yeah?" I laughed.

"The devil!"

"Hmmm?"

"THE DEVIL IS EVERYWHERE!!!"

Tony picked me up and spun me around, then Mike, then Vic, then Jaime. Tony gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before he ran onstage.

"HELLLOOOOO CHIIIICAAAAGOOOOO!!!" Vic yelled. "WE'RE PIERCE THE VEIL AND WE'RE HERE TO GET THIS PARTY STARTEEEEDDDD!!!"

I clapped and giggled when Tony looked at me and winked. He started to play the introduction of Caraphernelia.

After their set, I walked hand-in-hand with Tony to Josh's dressing room. I told him I had to go get ready and I'd be back soon. He smiled and I said goodbye then closed the door. All the members of YMAS were staring.

"What? I'm here for Fransassy," I said, blushing.

"Hey, Nox!" Corlyn yelled excitedly.

"Hey, babe!"

"Do you have extra clothes? I kind of... you know... got invited to be Alex Gaskarth's date to a party..." she blushed.

"Yeah! I always bring party clothes, bitch!" I yelled jokingly.

I brought my clothed in fro the car, did her up like the punk rock Cinderella, and then dropped her at her beau's door.

I walked back into YMAS's dressing room to get ready. I plugged in my curling iron and pulled out my makeup bag, but Josh ripped it out of my hand and sat me down.

"Bitch, I'm going to be your fairy god-mother. Get ready to look the most fabulous you've ever looked in your life!" he joked.

I can honestly say having a gay best friend was amazing! I mean, I've never looked hotter. I was wearing a little black dress and my favorite doc martens (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=84748247).

I heard a knock at the door, and Josh squealed when I opened it, revealing a very handsome Tony Perry with a bouquet of flowers for me.

Tonight was going to be a fun night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me a while to update. I've had a lot going on. I got a job, I had to get some amps and a tent, I've been getting costumes, etc.

Anyways, comment, subscribe, rate!

Thank you to all my readers! <3