Status: Updates as much as possible c:

Spring Fever

I Feel Like Dancin' Tonight Pt. 2

We walked into the party with his arm around my waist. We were some of the first people to show up, and Pete asked us to help him with getting the last couch upstairs... well Tony. I could barely manage steps in these shoes, let alone carrying a couch up steps.

As Tony helped Pete, Derek walked into the party.

"Hey, how's the D?" I shouted, earning a chuckle in response.

"The D is just fine," he kissed me on the cheek. "How're you doing? I heard you and Tony were together..." he wiggled his eyebrows. One of the things I loved about these guys was that they treated you like you were best friends, even if you just met.

"Yeah..." I blushed. "We haven't, like, done anything but-"

"No. No! I didn't think anything like that, kiddo!"

"Phew!" I was relieved to hear it. "I just don't want anyone thinking I'm... you know..."

"Nah. Nobody thinks that, doll. You're actually kind of a goody two shoes to us," he chuckled and walked away.

Well, at least nobody thought I was a ho, but I wondered how I, of all people, was a "goody two shoes".

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*2 hours later*

"Hey, baby," slurred Tony. He nuzzled his face into my neck and kissed behind my ear, driving me crazy.

"You wanna dance?"

I, being drunk, said yes. He led me by the hand out onto the dance floor and spun me around. I stumbled a little bit, but Tony managed to catch me.

Some rap song I didn't know the name of came on, and Tony pulled my hips to his so my arse was touching his... leg.

I even twerked a bit, not gonna lie. You see, if you get me drunk, I tend to get really "frisky". I could tell by what was pressed up against my leg that Tony was, too.

Tony led me to a back room and crashed our lips together desperately. His hands funbling eith the button of my jeans.

"Tony," I said.

"Mmmhhhmmm...?"

"I don't want to do this tonight. We're not even together and I want our first time to be special. Not drunken party sex you regret in the morning," I spoke nervously.

He sighed. "You're right, Len..."

He kissed me on the nose and went into the bathroom. I sighed, relieved. Last time I was in this situation, I ended up giving a guy a black eye.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The party was over and we were sitting on the PTV tour bus. Zack had texted Tony telling him to tell me not to worry about Cor and that she was with Alex.

We were sitting in the back lounge watching some random movie that was on the one TV station we could pick up. His arms encircled my waist and my back was pressed up against his chest. He had draped his Star Wars blanket over us, and I was half way asleep.

"Len?"

"Yeah, Tone?"

"Do you think... uh, maybe... you know..."

"Tony, just say it, sweetie."

"Could you come on tour with me, well, us?"

I smiled. "I mean, I could probably arrange something, but we'd need to get my stuff. And Cor's. But then she'd have to be able to tour with All Time Low. And I'd have to get her stuff. And-"

"It's okay. I've got it all worked out. Matt said they have enough room for Cor, and you can sleep in my bunk, or you can have the top."

"Can you drive me to get my stuff, though? Actually, I need to take Cor's car back to the apartment so can you drive behind me and I'll ride back with you?" I gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Anything for you," he smiled, kissing my nose. Then, he picked me up and carried me to the parking lot. I dug through my bag for Cor's keys that she handed me before she left the party with Alex. I found them, unlocked the car, and them jammed them into the ignition. The car roared to life and Kellin picked back up. I smiled. Tony was practically drooling over her car.

He got in his own Trans Am and followed me back to our house. Well, Corlyn's. But, her parents let me move in when I had a falling out with mine over the fact that I was too demonic to be the daughter of the CEO of my dad's fancy company. So, I had to either change everything about me, or get out. I got out. Her mom and dad were my mom and dad now.

I pulled into the driveway of the place I called home, and turned off the car. It just hit me that I wouldn't be back here for a while. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, but I got out of the car so that I could get this over with.

I walked in the house, and it smelled... stale. Like no one had been in here for a while. I guess our mom and dad went to go enjoy the lake house. I silently thanked god for them being gone. I wouldn't have to worry about being loud.

Tony entered the house so silently, I hadn't noticed him.

"Gonna miss it, huh?" His voice yanked me from my thoughts.

"Yeah. Big time," I sighed.

"Well, I guess your parents aren't home, so we have a little more time to pack."

"Yeah."

I grabbed his hand and scrambled upstairs. I threw open my closet door, pulled down my luggage set from when I went to New York for the summer, and started packing things in. I literally just threw my entire closet in there, not even worrying about folding them. After packing everything from my tees and tanks to my Converse and concealer, I sat on my last bag while yanking the zipper.

Tony chuckled and carried my last bag to the car while I got started on Corlyn's stuff. She had a really nice, big luggage set that used to be her mom's from her hippy days or something. But, I shoved EVERYTHING in there. All her electronics, her makeup, her clothes, her shoes, her belts. Everything. Tony grabbed the last two bags of hers, then led me downstairs. He took them to the trunk while I locked up and said my final goodbye. I sighed. My life was really starting.

I got in the passenger seat and passed out against the window. Not even waking up when Tony carried me to his bunk, brought all the bags to the PTV and ATL buses, then cuddled with me in his bunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took so long to update! I just have been dragging my feet and I don't know why.
Anyways, comment, subscribe, rate! I love you! Kiss, kiss! Enjoy!