Status: Updates as much as possible c:

Spring Fever

I Don't Care What You Think As Long As It's About Me Pt. 2

I woke up cold, and turned over to see Tony was gone. I frowned, and got up. I groaned. These bunks were horrible...

I walked to the bathroom to wipe off the remains of my makeup and pulled my hair into a messy bun. Looking down, I realized I still had my dress on and blushed when I saw it had ridden up enough to see my thong. I pulled it back down and went to the empty bunk where I assumed my suitcase was. Digging through it, I found Corlyn's shirt that I had stolen. It said "Tattoos and whiskey make me frisky" so I put it on, knowing Mike would approve. He seemed like a cool guy and I wanted to be friends with him.

I couldn't find the shorts I wanted. When I was about to give up, I saw a pair of Drop Dead boxers peeking out of Tony's suitcase. I put them on, then walked into the front lounge with a smirk on my face. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=85401827)

I wrapped my arms around Tony's shoulders while he was eating breakfast. Mike looked at me and I swear if his jaw dropped any lower, it would've fallen off.

"Tone, I might have to steal your girlfriend."

Jaime and Vic were looking too now. Vic immediately slapped Mike in the arm, who winked and looked away. Tony saw the whole commotion and turned around. He had a smirk on his face.

"Are you that desperate to get in my pants?" He joked, kissing me on the nose.

I sighed. "You're just so irresistible, Tone."

"You know, we may have just met last night, but I have a very important question," he looked straight into my eyes and got down on one knee.

My eyes widened and I blushed.

"Will you do me the honor of being my Fifa partner?" He said, handing me an Xbox controller.

"I do," I giggled.

"But Tooonnnnnyyyyyyyy..." Mike whined, "I thought I was your Fifa partner."

"When you become the most beautiful girl in the world I'll give you that title back," he smirked, winking at me.

"I have the biggest di-" he began smugly, then Vic clapped his hand over Mike's mouth.

"Sorry. He tends to have no regard for the fact that there are ladies in this room," he smiled shyly.

I laughed, impressed that Vic had so many manners.

"Don't worry, Vic. He shouldn't be so smug. I've seen bigger... hands," I winked and sat next to Tony whilst Vic, Jaime, Tony, and Mike gaped at me. I pulled the controller out of Mike's hand, then kicked Vic and Jaime's butts (with Tony's help, of course).

"Lennox, you are officially the coolest girl I've ever met!" Tony yelled and kissed me when we won.

"Oh, that wasn't that great..." I blushed.

"Let's see: you're amazing at Xbox, you're beautiful, you have great taste in music," he winked, "And you have a Padawan braid."

"Oh, get a room you two!" Jaime joked.

"Jaime..." Vic scolded. "We don't need a bunch of baby turtles crawling around." The boys erupted into laughter, and after hearing Vic's funny high-pitched laugh, I did, too.

"What? Is that funny?" Vic pretended to be angry.

"Your laugh is!" I giggled and heard the rest of the boys chuckle.

"My laugh is not funny!" Vic fake pouted.

"Ladies, you're both gorgeous. But, Matt just texted me saying we're going to be in Tulsa in one hour," Jaime jumped up and hugged me. Then Tony, Mike, and Vic.

"Wait... I thought Matt was All Time Low's manager...?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah?" said Tony, clearly confused as to why I was stating something so obvious.

"Then who's YOUR manager?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you. Well, um, Matt said that you could only come on tour with us if you'd be our manager..."

"WHAT?! I barely even know you guys, how in the hell am I supposed to manage you crazy bastards?!"

Mike chuckled. "We, crazy bastards, don't need much managing. All you have to do is text us about a half hour before call time and curfew."

"I hope 'crazy bastards' is a term of endearment, because we're your crazy bastards now," Jaime smiled, hugging me again.

"GROUP HUG!" Yelled Vic, and all the other guys joined in.

I sighed happily, this should be fun.

"Okay, crazy bastards, go get ready!" I laughed. Vic, Mike, and Jaime scrambled into the back, leaving me alone with Tony.

"I'm your favorite crazy bastard, right?" He joked.

"Your the craziest bastard of them all," I smiled. He beamed at me and kissed my nose before going to get ready for the show.

I was extremely excited for this tour to really get started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe, comment, and rate!
I'll have a chapter with Corlyn's POV up by next Friday! Promise!
Thanks for reading, guys! :D