Status: Updates as much as possible c:

Spring Fever

I'll Misbehave If It Turns You On Pt. 2

After all the guys were dressed, I took that as my cue to shower and get ready.

After shaving my legs and spraying on a bit of Tony's cologne (just to tease him), I got dressed. I threw on a Nirvana t-shirt and some shorts. I dried my hair, and it came out wavy. I really didn't feel like straightening it, so I just put on a beanie, some eyeliner, and headed out to the front lounge.
(Lennox's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86171138)

The guys were all sitting there waiting for me, whining about how girls took forever and that they could've played a full game of Fifa by now.

"Stop you're whingeing, crazy bastards. I'm here."

"Whingeing?" Vic chuckled.

"Yeah. Whingeing like the crazy bastards you are."

"Are you always going to call us crazy bastards?" Mike asked with a smirk.

"Hell yeah! The whole lot of ya are crazy bastards!"

"Oh, we know." Tony smiled.

"Can we go now? PLEASE!" Jaime pleaded.

"Sure, Hime-time," Vic said in a Kindegarten teacher voice.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"Oh, you'll see..." Vic and the rest of the boys smirked.

I looked around, where's Tony? I mean, he was just standing right there and all the boys were giving me creepy smiles. Then everything went black.

I didn't pass out or anything, I just couldn't see. Like, all the light in the world had been turned off. I started freaking out, then I realized I was just overreacting and that Tony had blindfolded me. My sunglasses were pulled off of my head, and I heard Mike giggling that Jaime looked gay with them on.

"Just follow the sound of my voice," Tony said, kissing me behind the ear. Ohh, fuckkk... God. Does he have to do that when all the guys were around?

"Oh, and you smell good."

I felt my cheeks flush and soon I was being led outside to where the heat blasted me in the face. I felt my eyes water a bit at the sudden change in temperature, but I was glad to be outside. I loved being out in the sun. He took my backpack from me and carried it for me, I guess. I couldn't really see, but I assumed that was what he was doing.

"Do you have your phone or you iPod?" Vic asked.

"Ask Tony. Everything's in my backpack."

"Good. Take off your hat."

"Why?" I asked suspiciously.

"Just do it," Vic said, taking it off of me.

After about ten minutes of me blindly following them, we stopped and I felt myself being lifted into the air. My shoes and socks were pulled off, and I began to get scared. We moved forward slowly.

"PANTERA!!!" They yelled in unison. Then I was falling through the air.

I screamed right as I hit the water. I ripped off the blindfold the minute I hit the surface, gasping for air.

"YOU ASSHOLES!" I screamed.

"PANTERA!!!" They yelled again, laughing so hard I though they might fall off the dock. Actually...

I dove under the water, glad for all the swim lessons I had taken. I swam to the small air-filled area under the dock.

"Dude, where'd she go?!" Tony started to freak out.

I immediately used all the strength I had to tip the dock. I heard a loud crash and a lot of curse words. I started swimming at full speed before they caught me. I giggled and thrashed when I felt someone's hand latch onto my ankle. A very cranky Mike Fuentes was on the other side.

"You bi-"

"PANTERA!" Yelled Vic, dunking Mike.

We all laughed when Mike came back up with a death glare on his face.

"Aww! Mikey, don't be a sourpuss!" Jaime jumped onto Mike's back.

"PANTERA!" Yelled Mike, jumping backwards into the water.

"PANTERA!" Yelled Tony, kissing me and pulling us both underwater.

We each splashed and dunked each other, yelling 'PANTERA' until we looked like raisins.

We raced back to the bus. I had no idea where I was going, I just grabbed onto Tony's hand and followed him.

Jaime was the first one back, but I immediately pushed past him so that I could shower and redo my ruined makeup. I walked outside in a tank top and a pair of old compression shorts from when I ran track. My clothes were drying quickly due to the heat. I sat there staring at the sky for a minute or two. I had never seen such a beautiful blue in my life.

"Lennox, get back in here before anyone else sees how sexy you are," Tony laughed.

I looked up and saw Zack from All Time Low standing outside of his bus just staring at me. I awkwardly turned around and ran back inside, smacking into Tony. He kissed my forehead and pushed a strand of damp, wavy hair behind my ear.

"I know you probably don't think so, but you're the most beautiful girl in the world. Even with soaked hair and running makeup. I just hope I'm never the one who makes your mascara run," he whispered. He leaned in and our lips met. My stomach erupted eagles. Not butterflies, eagles.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tony and I were backstage, waiting for the other guys to get over here so we could go over the setlist on more time, and tell them when bus call was.

"Hey, Len!" Corlyn yelled, running over and hugging me.

"Hey, babe! You and I need to have a sleepover. There's a ton..." I motioned to Tony with my palm facing him and my finger pointing into it, "we need to catch up on."

"Okay!" She squealed, excited to tell me all about what happened with the infamous Alex Gaskarth.

"Fransassy!" I yelled over to Josh who was, of course, standing with Oli.

"Yeah?" He asked, coming over and kissing my brow.

"Can me and Cor have a sleepover on your bus tonight?"

"Hell yeah! We can watch movies and eat a bunch of ice cream. It'll be so much fun! See ya in a bit, babe!"

She looked at Tony, then to where Josh had been standing confusedly.

"He's gay," I mouthed.

"Ahhhhh. Well, I'm going to go see Lex. I'll be over to PTV's dressing room after the last set," she smiled and walked away.

"I can't believe it's only been a day," Tony marveled, kissing my cheek.

"I don't mind. Not one bit," I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. Sorry it's taking so long to get very far. I'm just trying to be really thorough so that when it ends y'all aren't like, WTF? Anyways, yeah. Comment, subscribe, rate! Thank ya, lovies! :)