Status: Updates as much as possible c:

Spring Fever

Lady Don't Be Shady

It was now midnight and me, Lennox, Josh, and Oli were sitting in the back of the bus. I learned that Oli and Josh were gay for each other, and that Oli was really protective of him. For some reason, Oli always had to be touching Josh, and Josh would look at Oli every few seconds to make sure it was him and no one else. I suspected they had problems of their own, especially by the scars on Josh's wrists, but I didn't ask. Right now, we were talking about what happened with Tony.

"So, he asked me to tour with him. Now, he we are!" She squealed.

"So, let me get this straight," I said, trying to think of the right words. "Josh is your gay best friend, he set you up with Tony, you made out at a party, and now you're going on tour with him. Alright. That's basically what happened to me." I smiled.

"I'm your gay best friend, too?!" Josh hugged me happily.

"Of course!" I hugged back.

"Cor, you and I both know you did more than make out at the party," Lennox wiggled her eyebrows.

"No. We only made out at the party... it was after we left that anything else happened..." I said the last part quietly, blushing like mad.

Lennox and Josh looked at each other wide-eyed.

"I KNEW IT!!!!" Lennox yelled, excited.

"How was it?" Oli piped up.

I felt like my cheeks were on fire now.

"It was... good. It got the job done, I guess..."

"IT GOT THE JOB DONE?!" Oli died laughing along with Josh, Lennox, and the rest of YMAS.

"You sound like you're talking about toilet paper, not sex!" Matt yelled from the back.

"Fuck off!" I yelled, only to hear more laughing and a loud thunk. I'm guessing one of the guys fell out of their bunks.

"Okay, now really," Lennox said in a hushed tone. "How was it? Like, stripper sex? Or get-that-thing-out-of-me sex?"

Josh was about to piss himself he was laughing so hard.

"It was this-is-so-amazing-I-don't-care-if-I-get-a-concussion-from-slamming-so-hard-into-the-headboard sex," I whispered.

Lennox's jaw dropped.

"I just hope you didn't get a concussion. And I swear to God, if he got you pregnant, I'm going to kick his arse," said Oli.

It was nice to know that he cared.

"Don't worry, Master Syko, I'll be fine. If I am pregnant, Womb 2 Da Tomb!"

"OH MY GOD, CORLYN! REMEMBER WHEN THAT WAS LIKE YOUR FAVORITE AND YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME LISTEN TO IT ALL THE TIME?!"

We were all rolling around on the floor, clutching our stomachs from laughing so hard.

"Laaaaddyyyyyy! Don't be actin shhhaaaaadddddyyyyyy!" Oli sang.

"So woman you gonna have a fat hang over. Tonight you're my bitch so sit and rollover!" Me and Len said in unison.

"Okay okay. Let's not. I cannot even begin to describe how bad I was tripping that I ever thought that was a good idea..." Oli pinched the bridge of his nose.

I looked at Lennox and she looked at me. I saw the gleam in her eyes and realized she remember my catch phrase.

"GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND BEGIN THE FEAST!"

Oli just shook his head.

"Yeah, Ollipop," Josh winked.

"Guys, I think we need to go to sleep before we get anymore ridiculous."

"You guys can take our bunk, Oli and I are gonna go to the back lounge..." Josh wiggled his eyebrows, leading him back.

They left and we sat there.

"You really like Alex, don't you?" Len smiled.

"I really see us having a future."

"As long as he doesn't break your heart, I approve. Also, I feel the same way about Tony," her smile grew wider and she leaned over to hug me.

We smiled at each other. We had both found some amazing guys, hadn't we?
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Credit: Womb 2 Da Tomb
For those of you who don't know, Oli used to be in a rap group called Womb 2 Da Tomb. I found it on Youtube and laughed so hard I almost peed.
Anyways, comment, subscribe, and rate! Thanks! :*