Status: Updates as much as possible c:

Spring Fever

I'd Slit Your Throat With The Knife You Left In My Back

*THREE DAYS & ANOTHER SLEEPOVER LATER*
That morning, Lennox and I woke up to a bus full of hungry guys and ended up having to make a McDonald's run which we were non too happy about. After getting back and feeding the monsters (and they complain about us when we're on our periods...), we each went back to our separate buses.

"Bitch, what the fuck are you doing back here?" I heard Jack yell as I stepped onto an almost-empty bus.

"I'm here because I fucking live on this bus," I stated, blinking my eyes a few times.

"Ugh. Can't you just see that we don't want you here?" Jack asked.

"I can see YOU don't, but Alex has made it pretty clear he enjoys my company," I smirked, walking past him to grab a few things for the show that night.

"Hey, Cor!" Alex yelled, climbing onto the bus.

"Yeah, babe?" I asked.

"Mayday's having a party tonight. Wanna go with me?"

"You already know I'm there. Just give me the time, and then leave so I put clean clothes on," I smiled.

"Nah. I'd rather you just came to the show without clothed," he smirked and sucked on my exposed collarbone.

"Ale-ohhhh," I moaned.

"Yeah, baby. That feel good doesn't it?" He cooed. Slipping his bands down to my bum. He grabbed hold and lifted me so my legs were wrapped around his waist. He carried me to the bathroom, locked the door, and set me down on the counter.

He immediately ripped of my shorts and underwear, leaving me in nothing but my bra.

He kissed me hungrily, then bit down on my lower lip, causing me to moan louder. His tongue found its way in and he started tracing something on it, but I was too turned on to care.

He started to unbuckle his pants, but I slapped his hand away and slid the zipper down as slowly as possible. As soon as his pants were at his ankles, I hooked my thumbs in his waistband and pulled down his boxers.

He sucked on my neck, probably leaving a nice, big hickey, and worked his way down. Then he came back to my lips, kissing me hard, and pushed in.

"God, Cor. You're so fucking tight," he moaned.

My eyes watered a bit, but I quickly felt the pleasure as he began to move. I didn't mind that there was no foreplay, because he never failed to satisfy.

He had a steady pattern going but soon started to falter a bit. I was so close that I was about to rip his hair out when the white hot feeling that had been building exploded.

"AAALLLLLEEEEEXXXXX!!!! OOHHHH MMMYYYY GOOOODDDD!!!" I screamed, yanking on his hair and bucking my hips to ride out my high.

"FUCK COR!" He yelled as I felt him explode inside me. He's lucky I was on the pill. I was, too. This felt SO much better.

He pulled up his pants, kissed my nose, and went out to the front lounge to wait for me to get ready.

I put on my makeup, then I pulled my hair into a bun and put a ribbon around it.

I peeped my head out of the bathroom door to make sure no one would see me naked, then rushed to put on my concert clothes, which was just a tank and skinny jeans. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86800518)

I walked out to Alex, where he was playing a game on his phone.

"Hey, babe! Ready?"

I nodded, and he smiled, kissing my cheek and leading me out into the Texas sun.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*5 Hours Later*

Another amazing concert, another amazing day. But, I couldn't help but feel like there was something off about Jack (besides that he hated me).

I was in YMAS's dressing room (again) letting Josh dress me like a Barbie doll. I was wearing a black dress and heels with a cute bun. (http://www.polyvore.com/corlyn_chpt_15_party_outfit/set?id=86800776)

Alex knocked on the door, took my arm, and led me to Mayday's bus, which was filled with people.

I was grinding on him, with a glass of whiskey in my hand, when I saw one of my old friends from high school.

"OHMYGOD! Hey, Liz!" I yelled walking over to her.

"HEY CORLYN!" Liz yelled, jumping up from Zack's lap and hugging me.

Her lips were swollen and her hair was slightly messed up, I could tell she and Zack had been making out.

"Ziz!" I yelled over the blaring music. "I ship it!"

She blushed and took me to the back room. "It is SO not what it looks like!"

"It looks like you were making out!" I laughed.

"Okay, so it is," she blushed. "But, I swear, he asked me out! It is NOT just a one-night stand."

"Liz, you don't have to explain it to me. We'll be friends no matter what. Just do what makes you happy," I smiled and hugged her. "Now, we better get back out there, heaven knows what'll happen if we leave two horny men by themselves too long," I winked.

We walked out, and Liz quickly went back to making out with Zack. I scanned the room looking for Alex, finding some bottle blonde with fake boobs all over him... and he was enjoying it.

I simply walked off, not wanting to deal with it.

I walked back onto the ATL bus, changed into a sweatshit, sweatpants, and slippers. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86801866) I shut myself in my bunk and cried for a bit, calming down when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. But, looking down, I didn't see the rose tattoo on his hand. I pushed whoever it was off of me and sat cross-legged across from... Jack?

"What are you doing?" I asked, startled.

"Corlyn, you don't even remember me, do you?" He asked sadly.

"I know you're Jack and you've been a complete asshole," I spat.

"Yes. I'm also Jack, who you dated for two years."

"JACK?!"

"Yeah," he sighed.

I immediately realized why he hated me so much. I had broken his heart. We dated for two years, then I dumped him for no reason.

"Cor, I'm still not over you," he sighed, looking for some sort of emotion in my eyes.

"Jack, I... I'm dating Alex. I can't," I said. Although, it sound like I was trying to convince myself. He knew it, too.

"You're not doing a very good job of convincing me, either," he chuckled.

I sighed and looked away.

"Cor, look at me. Why are you crying?"

Then I remembered why I was here in the first place. "Alex is all over a fake, stupid, blonde whore. Probably already fucked her," I huffed.

"Aw! Come one. Have some faith, Corey," he smiled. Brushing my tears away.

Then we heard some rustling as someone tried to get onto the bus. Jack and I fell silent. The door to the bunks opened and we heard one of the curtains being ripped open, followed by more moans.

Jack looked out, then went pale, and then switched to blinding rage.

"ALEX! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND YOUR LITTLE SLUT, TOO!"

"Shh, shh, Cor doesn't have to know," he mumbled.

"YES. SHE FUCKING ALREADY KNOWS ASSHOLE! SHE'S RIGHT FUCKING THERE CRYING BECAUSE SHE THINKS YOU'RE CHEATING ON HER!"

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, asshole. I'm right here," I croaked.

I looked out to see that the blond was quickly making an exit, and Alex looked like a little kid caught stealing cookies.

I quickly threw all my stuff into my bag, and tore all the pictures of me and Alex out of my bunk.

"Where you going, Corey?" Jack asked.

"Josh. I'm not going to be on the same bus with that cheating asshole," I said calmly, trying to keep my composure.

"So does that mean we're over?" Alex asked quietly.

"OF COURSE IT FUCKING MEANS WE'RE OVER ASSHAT!" He looked down at his feet and didn't say anything else. Not even sorry.

"But, we still need to talk," Jack mumbled so only I could here.

"And we will. Just not now," I said in the same tone. "If you want to come meet me at YMAS's bus, though, we can."

"Okay," he smiled solemnly, then I kissed his cheek and left.

Two minutes later, I was knocking on Josh's door, and Oli answered.

"Do you have an extra bunk?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

"Of course, love," he replied softly, taking my bags and setting them in the extra bunk.

Josh saw me when I walked through the front lounge. He brought me to the back lounge, sat me on his lap, and let me cry into his shoulder.

"What'd the bastard do?" Oli said softly, but I could hear the anger in his voice.

"I was talking with Jack when he came to the bunks with some other girl. Jack told him not to, and Alex said I didn't have to know. But I-I was r-r-right th-there, Oli!" I wailed.

"Sweetheart!" Josh exclaimed, pulling me against his chest.

Oli got up and started to walk out.

"Wh-where are y-you g-going?" I sniffled.

"To kick his arse!" He winked.

I smiled and so did Josh. It felt nice to have friends who stand up for you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Credit: Sleep With One Eye Open - Bring Me the Horizon
Thank you guys so much for staying with me! :*
Love you! Also, special shout-out to my buddy Liz and her bf Zack! (;