Status: Updates as much as possible c:

Spring Fever

Could You Feel It When You Broke Into My Head?

I giggled nervously. "I'm Corlyn."

By this point, I was blushing like a madwoman. Was the lead singer of All Time Low seriously FLIRTING with me?! I mean, I've had a few guys tell me how much they love my jet-black hair and how it contrasts with my Greek ocean-blue eyes, but I never really believed I was Alex-worthy.

"Corlyn's a gorgeous name. It's unique... like a snowflake," he said, like he was tiptoeing around a quiet house. Afraid he'll say something wrong and I'll just walk off.

"Umm... thanks. I, uh, I haven't had many guys tell me my name was like a snowflake," I giggled.

He was starting to turn red as a tomato. "Haha... yeah... that was... that was stupid. I'm sorry, I-"

"It was not stupid, it was cute," I assured him as I saw his smile practically hide his eyes. Hot damn, looks like I'm growing some balls.

"Well, I can give you more where that came from," he winked and I giggled even more.

"Ugh! You're so cute when you giggle! I mean, I know we JUST met, but would you like to hang out after the show?"

"Yes. I'd LOVE to!" I squealed.

"Hey, Alex! I know you're trying to get some, but it's five minutes to show!" yelled a skunk-haired guy from down the hall.

Alex scowled at him and kissed my hand.

"Until tonight, mon amour..." he walked away. I'm not even ashamed t day he has a perfect arse. I mean, I normally wouldn't be looking, but damn... it's just round and perfect and those jeans... YUM.

I sighed, could it really be true? Is Alex Gaskarth really hitting on me? Does he really think I'm pretty, or does he just want me for my... lady parts...? I blushed just thinking that question to myself. Well, I'm definitely not growing balls. Hell, I'm-

"CORLYN!" Lennox yelled straight into my face. "Wakey, wakey!" She waved some more. "Haha. Getting some of the GD? Get it? Gaskarth dick? Huh? Oh, forget it! You okay?"

I sighed. "I don't know. I mean, he seems like an amazing guy, but I'm not sure if he really likes me or he just wants... you know..."

"Sweetie, sometimes you just have to take that risk. If you get some, you get some," she winked. "But, you'll never be able to fall in love unless you let yourself fall."

"Lennox, why are you always right?"

"Because I'm Lennox fucking Lacemore and I'm never wrong when it comes to guys," she giggled and poked me in my side, causing me to double over in laughter. God, I wish she had never found my ticklish spot, and I hope to God Alex never does...

"Speak of the devil..." Lennox muttered.

"Hey, um... I'm Matt. Hi. Yeah, you're Corlyn, right?"

"Uh... yeah..." I said, flustered.

"Well, Alex asked me to make sure you guys got good seats. So, follow me, and we can get you into the front row."

"Wow. Thanks!" I said, trying to cover up Lennox's fangirling.

Matt walked a little ahead of us, and I heard Lennox mutter something about meeting Tony Perry. I really don't know why she's so hung up on him, but whatever tickles her fancy. I know I'll probably never admit it, but I could really get used to this. The whole hot guy in a band giving you front row seats.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Credit: Get Down On Your Knees and Tell Me You Love Me - All Time Low
So... it's only been a few hours and I already have 20 readers and 3 subscribers!
Thank you so much guys!!! <3