Status: Updates as much as possible c:

Spring Fever

I Don't Care What You Think As Long As It's About Me

I woke up to small kisses all the way down my neck.

"Cor, babe. Wakey wakey," he smiled into my neck.

My eyes fluttered open to the most gorgeous guy in the world. He grinned at the sight of my most likely smeared makeup and lack of clothes. He pulled me out of the bunk, and handed me a pair of my underwear, my favorite shorts, and one of his sweatshirts. I was blushing now... I mean, it was sweet but I hadn't expected him to go in my suitcase...

"Cor, once you've had enough of this great view, it's time to get breakfast," he smirked.

I blushed, realizing I may have been ogling at his shirtlessness. But, I put the clothes on and started to walk towards the front of the bus when I was lifted off the ground. I guess Alex had decided to carry me bridal style to the kitchen. He then kissed me and set me down.

"Dude, you have to take it easy. I know you don't want her to leave, but at least let her keep her ability to walk," Jack smirked into his Cookie Crisps.

"Jack, do you remember the time when you were really high and I saw you with..." Jack's eyes just about busted out of his head.

"You and I agreed that I was just really messed up and we'd never speak of it again," Jack yelled under his breath.

I was looking back and forth between the two, trying to figure out what was going on, when Jack stomped to his room in a huff.

"What was that about?" I questioned while kissing Alex behind the ear.

"Nothing. I just don't like the way he talks about us."

"What do you mean?"

"I just don't like it. That's all."

I dropped the subject, knowing he just didn't want to talk about it. At least he's trying to save my feelings.

WAIT! FUCK! HOLY... NO! THE BUS IS FUCKING MOVING. I cant just leave Lennix and my car and...

"Cor, don't worry. Lennox took care of your car, and your parents think that band camp is being extended until a few days after this tour ends. That way, you can stay with us."

"Wait. You set all this up without my permission?!"

"Cor, I'm just telling you what Lennox told me to. I didn't do any of this."

I sighed and walked into Alex's arms, breathing in his scent. He and I hadn't even properly known each other a full 24 hours, but at least he's been nice and comforting. I mean, he wants me to travel the US with him. Lucky for me, they had started with Chicago before going to Tulsa. Alex said he had wanted to see some friends before officially starting the tour.

"Cor, we're going to be in Tulsa in one hour. Get ready, because I'm taking you on a proper first date."

I left the comforting embrace of his arms and trudged into the bunk area to change. I was stripped down to my bra and knickers when someone walked in. It was Jack.

"Ahhh... now I see why Alex likes you," he snickered. I yelped in surprise. He gave me a once over and continued on his way to the back lounge. I fucking hate him already. Arse...

I expected to have to wear Lennox's clothes or some of Alex's, but I guess Lennox stopped at my house and shoved my entire closet in a suitcase, which wasn't hard. I pulled on my Pierce the Veil baseball tee, my orange Lovesick shorts, and a pair of navy blue Converse. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=84990220)

I walked into the bathroom then. I was expecting mass chaos, but it was clean for having a bunch of boys. Awww! How sweet! Someone plugged in their straightener for me to borrow. I smiled while forcing my hair into straight lines. I circled my eyes with black kohl, mascaraed my eyes until my lashes were foot long, and walked out. I was pretty damn happy with the way I looked.

As I walked out, I heard someone cough.

"Um... who said you could use MY straightener?!" Jack sneered.

"Um..." I sneered, mimicking him, "How old are you? You're acting like a bitchy 14-year-old.

"Just stay away from Alex," he warned. "He's been through way too much and I don't need you breaking him."

I just walked away. Whatever his deal was, I didn't care. Alex clearly liked me, and I like him. He seems like a sweet, funny guy who is going to take me on a date, and I'll forget all about Jack's bitchery.

I opened the door that lead to the front of the bus, and smacked into Alex's toned chest. I inhaled then looked up at him through my lashes. He laughed.

"Let's get out of here before I take you to the back lounge and we never leave again."

I giggled, I wouldn't mind that one bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Credit: I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
Subscribe & comment please!