Status: Updates as much as possible c:

Spring Fever

Could You Feel It When You Broke Into My Head? Pt. 2

I peeked my head into the first dressing room I found. The door was already open, though. I mean, I'm not THAT creepy.

"Looking for someone?" asked a cute brunette with a British accent.

"Um... this is going to sound really creepy, but yeah, actually. I got these backstage passes and I was hoping to find Tony. I'm not going to kidnap him or be creepy or anything... you know, I think I'll just leave. I-"

He chuckled. "Well, I'm Josh, and you're very close. Their dressing room is down two doors on the left side," he smiled. "That Tony guy is one fiiinnneee piece of arse!"

I giggled. "I was really hoping he'd think the same about me."

"Well," Josh winked. "Since I've decided to be your gay best friend, I'll hook you UP!"

"You're gay?!" I gasped.

"You're not going to try and exorcise me, are you?" he chuckled, but there was a bit of a nervous undertone.

"WHAT?!" I busted out laughing. "You're gay, not possessed!"

"Phew! Just making sure you weren't one of the crazies who thinks being gay is evil. It's not like I chose it. I mean, it's hard enough trying to deal with all the people who give me shitty looks when I hold Oli's hand-"

"Hold up! You and Oli Sykes?!?!"

"Yeah," he blushed. "We've been dating almost a year now."

"That's SO cute!"

Right on cue, Oli walked in.

"Hey, Fransassy. Did you find yourself another girl while I was out?" he asked coolly. Obviously, Oli was jealous. I'm guessing they hadn't been open about their relationship, and it probably hurt Oli to have to act like they were just friends. Just the way they looked at each other proved they weren't.

"Olipop, she knows. Babe, this is my new friend, Lennox. Lennox, this is my boyfriend," Josh beamed.

"Finally, you told someone! God, I've been waiting to kiss you all day!" Oli yelped with relief and cupped Josh's chin, crashing their lips together in a lingering kiss.

They traded I love you's and looked at me.

"Oh yeah! I was going to introduce you to Tone-Tone, right?" Josh jumped up. Oli sat on the couch, staring smugly at his ass, then he squeezed it and Josh jumped.

"Yeah," I giggled.

He led me out into the hallway quickly, giving Oli a dirty look.

"Let me guess," I began with a sly smile. "You want to dump me in the PTV dressing room so you and Oli can..." I trailed off.

"...Maybe..." Josh blushed.

A half-second later, we were knocking on the door to Pierce the Veil's dressing room, and I was deep in thought. I had a new gay best friend. AND IT WAS JOSH FRANCESHI! He's introducing me to Tony Perry and then he's gonna go have sex with Oli Sykes and Alex and Corlyn are gonna be together and-

"Hey, I'm Tony," I was greeted by chocolate brown eyes and a killer smile.

"I-I-I'm L-Lennox," I smiled shyly.

"Well, Lennox, do you want to come in. I think Josh is trying to uh... leave?" he blushed. I gave him a knowing smile, and said thanks to Josh before he practically bolted back to Oli.

"So... you like Pierce the Veil?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah. I love your music," I smiled. "Especially Besitos."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah," We both smiled at each other for a minute.

I let my eyes drift around the room, noticing we were completely alone. I ran my hand through me hair, realizing I had forgotten to take out my Padawan Braid the night before.

"Ohmygod! You like Star Wars, too?!" His hand shot to my hair.

"Uh, YEAH!" I yelled.

"Do you want to come to a party tonight? You're really cool and pretty and I kind of want to know you better..." He whispered the last part.

"Yeah. I'd love that, Tony," I beamed.

Just my luck, a bunch of noisy guys decided to burst in. They were eating burritos and yelling something about a party; probably the same party I was just invited to.

"Tony, Matt says we're on soon," Vic stated. Completely oblivious to the moment me and Tony had been having.

"Okay."

Tony led me outside and told me to meet him in his dressing room. I was riding in TONY PERRY'S CAR to a party WITH TONY PERRY. But before I could hyperventilate too much, I kissed his cheek and walked back to where Corlyn was standing in a daze.

"CORLYN!" I yelled. "WAKEY WAKEY!" I waved in her face. "Haha. Getting some of the GD? Get it? Gaskarth dick? Huh? Oh, forget it! You okay?"

She sighed. "I don't know. I mean, he seems like an amazing guy, but I'm not sure if he really likes me or he just wants... you know..."

"Sweetie, sometimes you just have to take that risk. If you get some, you get some," I winked. "But, you'll never be able to fall in love unless you let yourself fall."

"Lennox, why are you always right?"

"Because I'm Lennox fucking Lacemore and I'm never wrong when it comes to guys," I giggled and poked her in her side, causing her to double over in laughter.

"Speak of the devil..." I muttered.

"Hey, um... I'm Matt. Hi. Yeah, you're Corlyn, right?"

"Uh... yeah..." She said, flustered.

"Well, Alex asked me to make sure you guys got good seats. So, follow me, and we can get you into the front row."

"Wow. Thanks!" She said to cover up my squealing.

We followed Matt into the pit, right in the front. I sighed. Today is turning out to be FUCKING AWESOME!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, yeah. I've been writing Lennox's POV for all the chapters up until now because I thought it'd be easier than having to explain it.

Anyways, comment and subscribe! Love you guys!(: