Status: So this is a Zayn Malik fan fiction, my current obsession. Enjoy it, darlings! And check out what the characters look like, tell me your thoughts in the comments! :)

My Saving Grace

Jennifer Wright gets abused by her boyfriend, Ryan Williams. She doesn't tell anyone, not her friends, not even her sister Anna. She thinks that he's just teaching her not to disrespect him in anyway, like her father, he would hit her when she got out of line. But Anna would usually take the blame for everything, being the loving big sister she is.

One day, on a 'date' with Ryan, he hits her, thinking he had no witnesses but he was wrong. Zayn saw everything. Jennifer hardly knows Zayn but when they go back to school the next day, Zayn tries to help her. But Jennifer is to scared of Ryan to even think of telling Zayn anything about what is happening. Even when she breaks up with him.

Will she break and tell Zayn? Or will she keep it huddled inside, slowly killing her everyday?
  1. My Saving Grace (A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) - Chapter 1
    Jennifer's daily life, nothing that interesting, yet.
  2. My Saving Grace (A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) - Chapter 2
    Jennifer goes on her date with Ryan, a couple things happen. Yadda yadda. ;p