Status: So this is a Zayn Malik fan fiction, my current obsession. Enjoy it, darlings! And check out what the characters look like, tell me your thoughts in the comments! :)

My Saving Grace

My Saving Grace (A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) - Chapter 2

"I seriously can't believe you would do that, Jennifer!" Ryan yelled, his eyes just burning with anger. I coward back, shaking.

"B-but, Ryan, she just asked if we were dating and I answered it with a yes. What's wrong with that?" I asked my voice quiet and shaking. He glared down at me with so much hatred right now.

"You don't go telling people about us, you understand? I don't give a fuck if they ask or not. You tell me before saying anything to anyone!" He screamed, his face becoming red with anger. My blood started to boil a bit myself, what is wrong with him?

"Wouldn't you have answered the same thing? It's the truth isn't it? What is the matter with you, I was just telling her what we were! Is she another one of your bitches before we got together, huh? Or are you still fucking her because I won't give you anythin-" I let out a scream as my head snapped to the right, a burning, stinging sensation filled my face. The tears had already ran down, and because they were hot tears of anger, they only made my cheek burn more. I reached up to cup my burning face and slowly looked up to his anger filled eyes.

"You watch your mouth, you hear?" He hissed, his voice low and deadly. I nodded quickly, shutting my eyes and hoping the unbearable pain in my cheek would ease a little. The tears just kept running but I wasn't wailing like I wanted to.

"Oi, What are you doing to her?" My eyes shot open and my head snapped back to the right, and then my eyes widen. There was a boy walking to us, quite handsome too, he looked about our age also but that wasn't on my mind right now. He saw. He saw Ryan punch me. I quickly looked up at Ryan, seeing his face looked the same as he was looking at me, only more scarier. He glared at the boy coming to us, but that didn't seem to faze him.

"Who the hell are you thinking you can just chime into someones privet business like that?" He asked the boy, who I'll call 'Bad Boy' for now because this is what he looked like. Bad Boy stopped, he gave a chuckle and smirked.

"Well, I don't think it's that privet if your hitting her outside, now is it?" Bad Boy smirked, he was only a couple feet away from us, tearing his glare away from Ryan, he looked over to me and all his features soften as if he felt pity for me. I glared back at him, I don't want his pity. I don't need it.

"She's fine. Right, Jen?" Ryan assumed, I just looked over to him and nodded but never taking my hand from my face. Ryan is a jock, he has a great throw so he has a very hard punch and he wasn't holding back when he hit me. He never does. Ryan leaned down to me, pecking my lips before walking off, purposely bumping Bad Boy's shoulder as he passed him. Now that left me and him in a awkward silence, just standing there. I knew he was staring at me but I was staring everywhere else besides him.

"Hey, are you okay-"

"I'm fine." I quickly cut him off, turning on my heel and walking away from him. I knew he was still standing there staring at me but I didn't want to look back. I don't know who he is but he seems quite familiar. Not like I've met him but I've seen him somewhere.

Once I got home, I wasn't greeted by Anna, instead, I was greeted by comforting silence. Anna has a lot of practicing to do for her tour, I wasn't expecting her to be home everyday. I was kind of glad though, I wouldn't have to explain anything to her. I rushed into the bathroom, wet a bath cloth with cold water, and pressed it onto the bruise. Hissing as the cold cloth made contact with my burning skin. I was tired, so after a while of just lying in my bed, I decided to go to sleep. The bruise would be gone by tomorrow, somehow, my skin was used to his hits now because we've been dating for two years, and healed quicker. Not like the first few months where I always had to wear makeup because I got out of line to often.

Bad Boy's beautiful face found it's way into my thoughts and while I fell asleep, I was thinking of him.

::NEXT DAY; AT SCHOOL, SECOND PERIOD::

I was in the bathroom with Samantha, fixing our hair and makeup for our second class, something Samantha got me accustomed to doing after every period. I fluffed up my blond hair and put on lip gloss because that's all I felt like putting on this morning.

"So, how was ditch-your-girlfriend-because-Ryan-asked-you-on-a-date date yesterday?" Samantha asked, applying her mascara. I smiled.

"I'm sorry, Sam. Look, how about today? I have nothing planed, Anna won't be home, we could go shopping." I suggested, a grin made it's way onto her pretty face, showing her straight white teeth.

"Okay, fine with me." She looked over to me, but then her eye brows clenched in confusion a bit as she used her pinky finger to point to my cheek. "Your cheek is red, why?" She asked, I made a sound of confused myself and looked closer into the mirror, my eyes widening a bit. It turns out that my bruise didn't heal all the way.

"Oh, that? I was cooking last night and hit myself with the spoon quite hard, but it's fine so don't worry about it." I lied swiftly, placing a reassuring smile on my face and packing up my makeup as I heard the bell ring. "Oh, look at that, we're late." I whined, she smirked, packing up hers as well.

"Fashionably late." She corrected, giving me a wink before strutting out of the bathroom. I laughed and followed behind her.

When we got into the class room, everyone was there. The teacher was sleeping, like always, and didn't bother to wake up when Samantha gave her grand entrance, slamming open the door and yelling 'Queen Samantha and Jennifer, have, arrived'. I shook my head and laughed at that, she's so bold. We got a couple of laughs and giggles and winks and whistles, yes, we were very 'popular' in school. I let my eyes scan the class with a smile but it soon faded as I my dark blue eyes met bright green ones staring back at me. It was the guy from yesterday, Bad Boy. He had a expressionless face while he stared at me, I hadn't known he was in this class, I didn't even know he went to our school!

Samantha hip bumping me while dancing in front of the class made my eyes flicker from him and to her. She smiled and grabbed my hands.

"Dance with me?" She asked, laughing. I laughed too and began dancing in front of her while she danced in front of me. Did I mention that we have a dancing practice? Well, we do. I started to get into it a bit to much and turned around so my back was to her, dancing down ward and coming back up slowly. I heard Samantha laugh and give me a whistle. I turned around, a little surprised at myself but still had a huge grin.

"Ooh, sexy, Jenny!" She cooed, taking my hands and laughing as she pulled me to our seats, everyone continued what they were doing before we came in. Someone was boring eyes into my back and I got a feeling I knew who that was, well, kind of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, guys!

Uh, just a little information about the story. It takes place in the UK, the first chapter didn't really sound like it did because I just decided that as I started writing this chapter so... yeah...

GO BRITISH AMERICAN'S or whatever... if that's even what you call them, I don't know.

Thank you for reading!

Luv woo!

Feedback, please? Something positive, something negative, it doesn't matter! I'll take them all as advice as long as it isn't too negative, it's all cool!

~ Hear_Abbie_Rawr! <3