Winter Is Coming

020:

Jory knocked on the door and he and I walked into the room, Lord Stark was in the middle of quickly packing his room. He looked at us and then turned back around, “I’ll go ahead with my daughter, get them ready, do it yourself. Don’t ask anyone for help.”

“Right away, my lord,” Jory said and then walked out of the room only to walk back in seconds later, “Lord Baelish is here.”

My head snapped to the side when I saw Baelish walk into the room. He looked at me and then back at Lord Stark, “His Grace went on about you at some length, after you took your leave. The word ‘treason’ was mentioned.”

The men began talking and I waited patiently in the corner, Lord Stark growled and then followed after Baelish when he started to walk away, grabbing his sword and turning towards Jory. “Round up all the men we have and station them outside the girls’ chambers. Who are your best two swords?”

“Heward and Wyl,” Jory answered.

“Find them and meet me at the stables,” Lord Stark said and Jory nodded his head, he then turned to me when Jory left the room, “Go back to the girls, keep them safe.”

“I will,” I said and then walked out of the room and started to follow the girls’ scents back to their room, ‘…Something big is going down…’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Robb,” I groaned and gripped his back as he nipped at my neck.

Robb pulled away and in one swift movement, moved everything that was on the table in the small tent of and sat me on it. My vest was off already, Robb untucked the white shirt from my pants and pulled it over my head and attacked my breasts. I threw back my head and groaned. Robb then cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine again and I started undoing his vest and pulling it away from him as our tongues battled against each other and I felt his fingers dance down my body and he started to untie the strings at the top of my leather pants.

“Gods, you’re beautiful,” he breathed as my pants were pulled off and I sat on the table, only wearing my calf high riding boots.

I smiled and then pulled Robb’s shirt from his head and ran my hands down his chest and kissed his neck, feeling the warmth of his skin. Robb was undoing his own pants as I placed one hand on the other side of his neck and the other hand on his arm. A groan escaped his throat as I playfully bit into his neck and then trailing kisses up to his neck.

Robb kicked his pants off and was on his knees in front of me, placing his hands on my freshly shaven legs. I was happy to find that someone had concocted a recipe for shaving cream in this time, and I just used a small sharp knife to carefully shave my legs.

Slowly my boots were pulled off and Robb trailed kissed up my legs and moved in-between my legs, placing his hands on my hips and then standing up and pushing me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and dug my fingers into his hair as Robb pressed his lips against mine and then pick me up, gently laying me on the rug cover floors and climbing on top of me.

“Jessica,” Robb groaned as I gasped when he stuck himself inside me and then covered up my cry as he pressed his lips onto mine.

Robb leaned above me and thrust himself into me a few times before it got comfortable, he was surprised that I was a virgin, but happy when I told him that he was my first. A hand was pinned to the ground next to my head, there to keep his balance while the other was on my waist. I had a hand wrapped around Robb’s arm, while the other moved behind Robb’s neck and I pulled his head down so that I could press my lips against his. I arched my back and groaned when he found my spot, and felt butterflies in my stomach when his hand when down my stomach and then around my waist and he flipped over, throwing his back to the ground and I was straddling him.

“Oh god,” I groaned when I placed my hands on his stomach and rocked back and forth, “Robb,” I cried out, feeling the tingling in my stomach and knowing I was close, “Oh yes.”

Robb’s body tensed up and I started to bounce and then felt Robb grab my ass and slam me down on his lap. I gasped out a moan and he did it two more times before a ripple went through my body and I exploded, feeling a sensation from my head to my curling toes asked I collapsed onto Robb’s chest and feeling him pulsing inside of me. We were both breathing heavily; Robb wrapped an arm around me and then kissed my head.

“I don’t want to leave, but we really must get back,” he said and I nodded my head and looked up towards him and smiled, “Come on.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know Lord Stark told me to stay with the girls, but I knew that something wasn’t right, so I decided to follow them, and surprise, surprise, they’re back at the whore house. I tried to ignore the moans and groans as I stood on the roof of the building and listen in on the conversation that Lord Stark was having with a woman. When it got to be too hard, I gave up and just waited for them to come outside.

“Thank god,” I muttered when Lord Stark and Jory walked outside, but then gasped when I saw Jamie Lannister and his men ride up, “Oh this is not good.”

“Such a small pack of wolves,” James said as he slid off of his horse and I looked to see that his men were ready for a fight.

“Stay back, ser,” Jory commanded, “This is the Hand of the King.”

“Was the Hand of the King,” Jamie smirked and I growled and placed my hand on the hilt of my sword, preparing myself for anything, “Now I’m not sure what he is- Lord of somewhere very far away.”

“What’s the meaning of this, Lannister?” Baelish asked as he ran outside, seeing that there was a fight about to happen on his doorstep.

“Get back inside where it’s safe. I’m looking for my brother,” Jamie said and I growled and clutched my hilt, “You remember my brother, don’t you, Lord Stark? Blond hair, sharp tongue, short man.”

“I remember him well,” Lord Stark said.

“It seems he had some trouble on the road. You wouldn’t know what happened to him, would you?” Jamie asked and I placed my foot on the balcony, ready to jump down and cut someone down if need be.

“He was taken at my command to answer for his crimes,” Lord Stark said and Jamie unsheathed his sword and his men followed. Jory and Lord Stark’s men unsheathed their swords as well.

“My Lords-“ Baelish started, but Lord Stark held him back, “I’ll bring the City Watch.”

“Come, Stark. I’d rather you die sword in hand,” Jamie said and I growled.

“If you threaten my lord again-“

“Threaten?” Jamie laughed, cutting Jory off, “As in, ‘I’m going to open your lord from balls to brains and see what Starks are made of’?”

“You kill me, your brother’s a dead man,” Lord Stark said.

“You’re right,” Jamie said and I sighed, “Take him alive, kill his men.”

My eyes widened as I watched as Jamie’s men attacked Lord Star’s men. Jory was fighting off a guard when another one came up behind him. I growled, unsheathed my sword and jumped down from the wall, cutting down the guard and then swinging my sword and bending down, catching two more guards. The fighting seemed to stop and eyes were on me, I stood up and removed my hood, glaring at the Lannister.

“I told you to stay with the girls,” Lord Stark said and I shrugged my shoulders.

“Found myself needed somewhere else,” I said and then turned around, tilted my sword to the side, kicking the guards feet from under him and stabbing him in the back, “You look like you could use some help.”

“Don’t get your bloody self killed girl,” Jory growled and I smirked.

“So caring.”

“Who are you?” Jamie asked and I smirked and looked towards him.

“None of your business,” I growled and he glared.

“Honestly Stark, you have a woman fight your battles for you,” Jamie mocked and I growled and grabbed my dagger and by the blade threw it quickly at the Lannister and hitting him in his shoulder, knowing that it won’t kill him, but it’ll hurt a hell of a lot. He cried out and the fight continued.

Men fell in seconds, Jory went after the Lannister and I watched as the dagger that I had thrown at him was launched into Jory’s skull. I gasped and then cut down the three guards and then kicked another in the chest. I felt a pain in my side and saw that I was cut, just a little, nothing fatal.

Lord Stark and I were surrounded, all the other of his guards were dead, Jamie and his guards surrounded us. I growled and then sheathed my sword, “Lord Stark, we must get out of here.”

“I’d like to see your try-“ Jamie stopped when he saw my eyes, “What are you?”

A guard came at me and I kicked away his sword, grabbed his head and twisted it to the side, hearing the crack and knowing I broke his neck. I turned around to see that Lord Stark and Jamie were fight, I cried out when there was a sword in my shoulder and I was kicked to the ground, pinned down, the guard was about to kill me when Jamie yelled for him not to.

‘…What have you done now, Cyn…’