Winter Is Coming

003:

“Wakey, wakey my pets,” I heard and then felt myself dangling, “Looks like this one’s started to wake up.”

“Me lady, what we do with them?”

“Feed them to the Gods, of course!” a voice said and I groaned and tried to pick up my head, but my body still felt very heavy.

“Look me lady, the other wench is awakening as well.”

‘…Wench? Bitch I would throat punch you if I could move my arms!...’ I managed to open my eyes, hearing someone groan from next to me.

“Ah, our sacrifices are awakening.”

‘…Sacrifices?! Bitch, I ain’t no sacrifice!...’ I thought and managed to pick my head up to see two women in front of me; they were staring at me and smirking.

“Beautiful sacrifice,” the one said and front of me and I flinched.

“Whoa, bitch you need to get yoursel a tic tac because damn does your breath stink!” I hissed and the women glared at me.

“How dare you speak to me lady in such a foreign tone?!” the woman who I remember seeing in the library yelled and then back handed me across the face.

I growled and glared at the women and then looked up to see that I was chained to the ceiling and my feet were dangling off of the ground, “You are so lucky I’m tied up right now! I’m gunna kick your ass back to where ever the fuck you came from!”

“Rude foreign whore!”

“Whore?! Whore? Bitch, did you just call me a ‘whore’?!” I barked.

“Aye, are ye ears broken,” she stated and then took a step closer, “whore,” she said, making sure that her breath purposely hit my face and I scrunched up my face in disgust.

“Jess?” I heard and swung my body around to see that Cynthia was hanging from the ceiling, feet dangling from the ground, looking like she was in the same position as me, “What’s going on?”

“Me lady, would ye like me to knock them out again?”

“No, they need to be alive for the sacrifice.”

“Sacrifice?!” Cynthia yelled, “Jess, what the hell do they mean ‘sacrifice’?!”

“These bitches are gunna kill us,” I growled and I glared at the women, “Where are we?”

“South of the Winterfell wall,” the one woman from the library said and I looked at her confused.

“Come again?”

“Ye ears must be broken, want me to fix them,” she smirked and then grabbed a knife and seemed to fly over towards me, placing the blade to my ear.

“NO!” Cynthia yelled and my eyes were wide.

“Tongue broken too, wench?! I’m fix that-“

“That’s enough Darca,” the other woman said and then library woman known as, Darca, growled, but stepped back, making sure to place a little nick on my neck before she left.

“Lucky me lady here,” Darca growled as she walked away and I breathed a sigh of relief.

“They will be sacrificed tonight,” the woman said and Cynthia and I gasped, “When my brother arrives, we will begin.”

‘…I need to get us out of here!...’ I thought and then looked up at the chains to see that they were just hanging on a hook, ‘…If I can just push myself up there, I can get free and bust our asses out of here…’

“Lyra!” I heard and then saw the women pick up their head, “Darling sister, how are you?”

“Brother, I’ve been well, how do you fair?” she said and then walked up to the man.

“Rather well, I met this whore on the way here and fucked her senseless in the middle of the road.”

‘…Uh, charming…’ I thought and then turned my head towards Cynthia to see that she was probably thinking the same thing.

“Who are these wenches?” the man asked as he looked at Cynthia and I.

“What the hell is with all the fuckin’ ‘wench’ shit?!” I growled and the man laughed.

“Quite a tongue on this one,” he smirked as he walked over towards me and grabbed my face.

“Yes I know, she won’t silence herself,” the woman known as Lyra said and I glared.

When the man let go of my face, but kept his fingers near me, I snapped my teeth around his fingers and chomped down. He screamed in pain and then back handed me, “Wretched woman!”

“Brother, the ceremony will begin at sun down,” Lyra said and I looked out the window to see that we didn’t have long.

“Do I have enough time with them?”

“Just one my darling brother,” she said and then walked over towards the man pressed herself against him, “And let it be me.”

“Uh,” my eyes were wide and I was pretty sure that my mouth was gaped open at the sight of the brother and sister sticking their tongues down each other’s throat, “Yeah, that’s not right.”

“The Gods will bring us a great reward for these two,” Lyra said and I gulped.

“I would like the mouthy one,” the man said as he turned around, “I’ll mouth that mouth to good use around my cock.”

“Uh yeah, that’s not happening,” I said and glared at him, wishing that at least my feet were touching the ground. I heard Cynthia call my name and I looked up to see the man in front of me.

“Such strange clothes, not a commoners clothes,” he said and he saw my jean shorts and white tank top, “Are ye a whore?” he asked and my eyes glared daggers.

“Call me a whore one more time,” I begged and he smirked.

“Who-“ I kicked him in the balls and then when he was bent over, I placed my feet on his back and jumped up, allowing the chains to plop off of the hook and I landed on the ground.

“Jess!”

“Hold on!” I yelled as I stood to my feet, “God I love Jackie Chan!”

“Idiot! Hurry!” Cynthia yelled and I looked up to see the man, Lyra and Darca coming at me.

“Sorry darlings, time for us to leave,” I said and then gather the chains and swung the extra links at the threes faces and watching them fall to the ground.

“Bitch, if you do not rescue me right now! I’ll haunt your ass!” Cynthia yelled and I growled and ran over towards her and bent down so that she could step on my back and push herself off of the hook.

“Where’s the key?” I asked as I looked around the room, but then spotted it at the waist of Lyra, “Of course it is.”

“Cover me!” Cynthia yelled and I looked back at her to see her running past me and over towards the three getting up from being whacked in the face.

“Are you kidding me?!” I growled as I ran over and kicked the man in the face, sounding like I broke his nose, “Stay down bitch!” I yelled as I stopped my foot on Darca’s chest, “And-“

“Got it!” Cynthia yelled and then stood up, giving me enough time to literally step on and over Lyra, “Hurry!”

Cynthia quickly got the chains around my wrists undone, and I unlocked hers. We turned around to be face to face with the brother and I cursed when he tried to grab me, “Thank you black belt!” I said as I bent down, kicked the back of the man’s legs and then punched him in the throat when he went down, “I win!”

“Move it, Jess!”

“Coming!” I yelled and then turned around and jumped, getting ready to run, when I felt a hand on my ankle and I felt to the ground.

“Jess!” Cynthia yelled when I hit my head off of the table and fell to my side, “Come on!” she yelled and I felt her grab my arms and start to pull me to my feet, wrapping an arm around my waist and feeling her pull my arm around her shoulder, “Come on!”

She started to drag me out of the house, after a few moments, I got my vision back; I had a little headache, nothing I couldn’t handle. We made it to the backdoor and stormed outside, only to stop, wide our eyes and look around at the sight. Trees everywhere, tall trees, where looked to be in the middle of the woods, but when I looked back at the house, it was old, and the way that they were talking, and that brother and sister, that just made me shiver.

“Cindy, I don’t think we’re in New York anymore.”