Winter Is Coming

030:

Sansa had fainted and was taken off of the stage; I looked to the crowd to see that the man who had Arya was taking her away. I was hoping he was going to take her somewhere safe. I had a whip around my throat and the more I struggled, the more he tugged. More guards came and before I knew it, there were whips around my wrists and I was in the middle of a tug-a-war.

“She’s caught, Your Grace!” a guard yelled and I looked to see Joffrey coming towards me.

“Not so close!” the Queen yelled, “She’s a beast! Just like the other monster.”

“Monster,” I scoffed as Joffrey came up to me, “You two are the only monsters here.”

“You do NOT speak to your Queen like that!” Joffrey yelled and I smirked.

“Not my queen,” I snorted and then saw Joffrey grab one of my daggers and held it to my throat, “Go on, I dare ya.”

“I’ll do it.”

“I’m waiting,” I laughed and he pressed the blade deeper into my skin, “You better do it quick before I decide to bust myself out.”

“You’re bound by five Men of the Watch! You’re not going anywhere, beast!” Joffrey yelled and I smirked but then glared.

“Is that a challenge?!” I growled and he stepped back a little but then pressed the blade into my skin and I felt a prick, “Ouch,” I hissed and then twisted my arms around and grabbed the whips around me, pulled the guards forward, giving me enough slack to swipe Joffrey across his chest with my claws.

“Your Grace!” guards yelled and I heard swords being unsheathed.

“It’s really been fun,” I looked towards Lord Stark’s headless body and bit my lip before I turned back towards Joffrey, “But I’m leaving, and killing as many as your men that I can.”

I felt the whip around my throat dug a little; I coughed but then gripped it and brought my claws down, breaking the whip and then turning around to block a dagger coming at me. My cloak fell to the ground and I looked towards the Queen and smirked.

I cracked my neck and then cried out as I shifted in front of everyone and took down three men in front of me. I didn’t know if I was going to make it out, but I was going to take down as many men as I could if I didn’t.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“How the bloody hell did you miss each other?!” Theon yelled and I growled towards him.

“Obviously we went different paths!” I snapped and went to jump at him, but Robb stepped in-between us and broke up the long going cat fight. I had been at the camp for almost an hour and the whole time, the men in the tent listened to Theon and I going at it, I understood why Jessica didn’t like him.

“Calm yourselves,” Robb said, his hand on my shoulder.

“If she didn’t hear my howl then that must mean that she’s already in King’s Landing. If she wasn’t, she would be back here by now,” I said and Robb sighed and then collapsed onto the bench.

“What sort of mess is she causing now?” Theon said and I growled at him.

“Mes-“

“Enough!” Robb cut me off and I growled and then turned around and walked out of the tent.

I needed to get some air if I was going to keep control of myself. I was sucking in deep breaths of the cool air, hearing the tent flap opening and turning to see Robb walking towards me.

“Come,” he said as he walked past me. I sighed and then followed him throughout the camp and found him leading me towards where they kept their prisoners, “Jess helped us capture him before she left to find you,” I followed his gaze and saw that Jaime Lannister was there, tied to a pole, beaten, bloody and weak. I growled, wanting to confront him since he still didn’t see me yet, but Robb held me back and said no, “He was the one to tell Jess of your planned execution.”

“I got free,” I muttered and Robb nodded his head.

“How?”

“Your father helped me,” I said and Robb sighed.

“How is he?”

“Tired, weak,” I muttered and then sighed, “Being forced to confess crimes he didn’t commit.”

“My Lord!” I heard and Robb and I turned around to see a guard running towards us, “A raven from King’s Landing!”

“What is it?” Robb asked and then took it and then looked at me, “It’s from Jess.”

“Jess?” I asked and then moved beside Robb to read the letter, “My father-“

“I’m sorry, Robb,” I said and Robb sighed and I looked at his face to see that he was biting his lip and holding a lump in his throat.

“She’s on her way back,” Robb said and then handed me the letter, “She says that Arya was taken by a man wearing all black and Sansa is still with Joffrey.”

I looked at the letter and ready that Jessica was saying that she was sorry, but she wasn’t able to save Lord Stark in time, Robb was right about Arya and Sansa, Jessica said that she managed to injure Joffrey and kill many men before she needed to get away.

“She’ll be here by tomorrow if she doesn’t stop,” Robb said and I nodded my head and saw that his back was to me.

“That depends on how old this message is,” I said and Robb sighed, “We need to tell Lady Stark,” I muttered and Robb nodded his head when another guard came up saying that there was another raven with another message, this time from a Stark scout telling the same news as Jessica, “Maybe you should show this one to Lady Stark,” I said while nudging my head to the message that he was holding.

I looked back at the letter from Jessica and saw that she signed the letter ‘my love’, ‘…What happened while I was gone?...’

Robb started to walk away and I watched him leave before following after him. I waited outside the tent when he told his mother of the news, I heard her screams and cries, I looked at the men who waited outside the tent, bowing their heads, knowing, even if they weren’t told, what had happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made it by morning, tired, sore, bloody and bruised, but I made it. The sun was starting to rise as I ran over the hill, looking down at the camp and seeing the men walking around, preparing themselves for their next attack.

As I got into the camp, hoping that Cynthia was here, I saw men looking at me, I was walking now. I didn’t want to slam my body into anyone’s if I was running. The men bowed their heads and thanked me, ‘…Why are they thanking me? I didn’t do anything…’

I walked through the camp and went towards Robb’s tent, he wasn’t there, I went towards the tent where the men made their battle plans, he wasn’t there. I did manage to catch a whiff of Cynthia’s scent and snapped my head around to see that she was there.

“Jess,” she smiled and then walked over towards me, fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around my neck, “I’m so happy that you’re here,” Cynthia pulled away and looked at my bloodied fur, “Are you hurt?” I whined a little, but I was more interested in finding Robb than taking care of my wounds. I sniffed the hair and then whined a little, “I’ll take you to him,” I followed behind Cynthia towards the outskirts of the camp, men still bowing their heads and thanking me. Cynthia must have known what I was wondering, she always seemed to do that, “They’re thanking you because you tried.”

I growled, not deserving the thanks they were giving me before hearing crying and looking to see Lady Stark leaning against a tree before walking off deeper into the woods. I was about to walk forwards when I felt Cynthia throw her cloak over my back. I changed and then clutched the cloak and stood with a groan.

“How are you?”

“In pain, but I’ll live,” I muttered before turning towards her and wrapping my arms around her, “I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too,” she said and held me tight, “The dungeons suck.”

I scoffed and then pulled away and cupped her face, “You’re not leaving my sight!”

“Yes mother,” she laughed and I rolled my eyes and then heard metal hitting up against something over and over and over again, “Go get ‘em.”

I walked towards the woods, up the small hill only to see Lady Stark holding her son, ‘…Robb…’ I felt tears well up in my eyes at his crying face, “Robb,” I breathed and he looked at me, “I’m so sorry,” Robb stood up and walked over towards me, “I’m so sorry,” I kept repeating as he wrapped his arms around me and dug his face into my neck and I held his head. His knees gave out and he fell on top of me, his body basically in my lap as I cried into his neck whispering that I was sorry.

Robb squeezed me a little too hard and I cried out because he pushed in a sore spot. He pulled away and looked at me, I was in pain, breathing harder than normal. Robb cupped my face and looked at me, “You’re hurt?”

“I’ll be fine,” I muttered and then blushed when Robb moved the cloak away, I didn’t have anything on underneath.

“Robb- Oh my,” Lady Stark gasped and then ran over.

“We found out that when we’re hurt, we heal pretty quickly, but it’s turned into a scar,” I said and Robb looked at me shocked because I had scars all over me, some wounds still healing, I had blood on my skin, some dry, some not dry.

“I’ll kill ‘em,” Robb growled as he placed his hand on my stomach, over one of the scars and growled, “Every one of them!”

“Robb,” I said and then pulled myself up and pressed my lips onto his and then pulling away to place my head under his chin when he held me tight.

“I’ll kill ‘em!” he growled and Lady Stark walked over towards me and knelt next to me, looking at the scars.

“They have the girls,” Lady Stark said and I sighed.

"We have to get them back,” I said and Robb nodded his head.

“And then we will kill them all,” Lady Stark said and I nodded my head.