Winter Is Coming

038:

“Send word to your son,” Robb said as I watched as he and Lord Bolton spoke, “And ironborn who surrender will be allowed to return safely to their homes.”

“A touch of mercy is a virtue, Your Grace,” Bolton said, “Too much-“

“Any ironborn with the exception of Theon Greyjoy,” Robb said and I growled from my spot on the floor next to Grey Wind, “He betrayed our cause, he betrayed me, and we will hunt him down no matter where he runs.”

“I expect his countrymen will turn on him the minute they hear the offer,” Lord Bolton said and Robb sighed and rubbed his face, “Your Grace, you should get some rest, it’s late.”

“There are many things-“

“You should rest,” Lord Bolton said and I stood up and walked to Robb’s side and widen, “My Lady Jessica agrees.”

“Very well,” Robb said and he and Bolton stood, “I will rest in my tent.”

“No one shall disturb you till morning,” Bolton said and I followed Robb to his tent and then changed back when Robb tied the tent flaps closed.

Robb sighed and removed his fur cloak and then sat on the edge of his bed, I grabbed one of my shirts and threw it on, it ended at my thighs and I sighed and walked over towards Robb, kneeling down in front of him. He looked tired, he looked sad, he looked like he needed to just forget that everything was happening and run away.

“How are you?” I breathed as I placed my hands on his knees and looked up at him sadly.

“How am I?” he said and sighed, “I’ve had to arrest my mother, the Lannisters have my sisters, the man I considered my closest friend has seized my home and my brothers. I’m fighting a way and I don’t know if I should march south or north-“

“I’m sorry,” I breathed and looked down, feeling that I’ve made him even more upset, “It was stupid- I shouldn’t have- I’m sorry.”

Robb sighed and then cupped my chin and pulled my face up to look at him, “No, please forgive me,” he said and I bit my lip, “You’re just trying to help,” he said and I placed my hand on his wrist, “You’re always just trying to help, Jess.”

“I do it because I care,” I said and Robb gave me a sad smile and then pulled me up and had me sit on his lap.

“I love you, Jess,” he said and I smiled brightly and cupped his face and leaned down to press my lips against his.

“I love you too, Your Grace,” I giggled and he flashed me a toothy grin and pressed his lips against mine and leaned his forehead against mine.

“I don’t want to marry the Frey girl,” he said and my stomach dropped, I had almost forgotten.

I looked at him and ran my fingers through his hair, “I don’t want you to marry the girl either,” I breathed and then bit my trembling lip and sighed.

“I-I,” Robb just shook his head and then looked at me with hungry eyes; I stood up and backed up.

“You needed that bridge,” I said and Robb stood up as well and continued to look at me with hungry eyes, I’ve seen those eyes before, “Robb, I-“

In two giant steps Robb was standing in front of me, he grabbed my face and roughly pressed his lips against mine. I cupped his face and groaned when he grabbed my shirt, the only piece of clothing I was wearing and pulled it off of me, leaving me standing in front of him naked. I started to unlace his clothes and once we both didn’t have clothes on, Robb’s hands moved to my butt, he cupped my cheeks and pulled me up off of the ground and over towards his bed.

“Robb,” I breathed as he laid on top of me and I felt his hard on against my stomach.

“I love you, Jess,” Robb breathed as he kissed me, “I want to be with you.”

“I love you too, Robb,” I felt Robb grab my thighs and he pinned my legs to his side and I arched my back and groaned when I felt him slide into me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Marry me,” I breathed as stared into Jessica’s eyes, we both breathed heavily as we laid in bed, I was still on top of her.

“What?” she giggled and I smiled and kissed her shoulder and repeated my question to her.

“I want you to marry me,” I said and she smiled towards me, “I love you, Jessica, I want to be with you. So, will you do this King of the North the honor of being my Queen.”

Her eyes widened and she just looked at me, I grew nervous as she didn’t say a word, and then my eyes widened as I felt Jessica use all of her strength to push me off of her and then climbed on top of me. She laid on my stomach and smiled brightly and then pressed her lips against mine, groaning as my hands ran up her bare sides.

“I don’t know if I’ll be a proper Queen,” she said and I chuckled, “I’m not very lady like.”

“Most ladies are not able to change into dire wolves as well,” I said and she giggled and nodded her head, “You are not from this world, Jess, not from this time,” she stared at me as I leaned up and looked at her, “But for the months that you have been here I have-“

“Your Grace!” I heard from outside and then sighed, it was one of the guards.

“Duty calls,” Jessica breathed and I looked at her and then pressed my lips against her.

“Your Grace!”

“I’m coming,” I yelled as the guard called again, “You never answered my question,” I said and Jessica cupped my face and smiled, “Will you marry me?”

“You know, back home,” she scoffed, “I don’t even remember home so much after being here,” she said and sighed sadly, “But home, it’s rare to see two seventeen year olds married.”

“But this is your new home,” I said and placed my hands on her thighs, “If you choose to stay.”

“I don’t think we’ll ever find that witch’s brother,” Jessica said and then pressed her lips against mine, “And I don’t think I mind. I love you Robb Stark,” she said and I smiled with pride, “So yes, I will marry you.”

“Your Grace!” the guard yelled.

“I’m coming, I’m coming!” I yelled and then smiled brightly as looked at my soon to be wife.

“You better get going, my love,” Jessica breathed and I nodded my head and watched as she climbed off of me, changed into a wolf and watched me as I threw clothes on and opened the flaps to my tent.

“What is it?” I asked as I saw three guards standing there.

“Forgive me, Your Grace, Lord Bolton told us not to bother you, yet,” the guard said and then looked down.

“Yet?” I asked and he sighed.

“The other wolf girl,” he said and I felt Jessica by my side, “She has seem to disappear.”

Jessica disappeared and then reappeared as herself, she was wearing one of her shirts to cover up herself, the guard bowed his head towards her as stood at my side, “Disappeared how?”

“She was out with the boys on patrol, they were attacked, the horses came back, but the men were slaughtered and the girl was not there,” the guard said and I heard Jessica gasp and she grabbed onto my arm.

“Lannisters?” I asked and the guard nodded his head.

“A small group of Lannisters is said to be close by,” the guard said and I heard Jessica start to growl with anger next to me.

“Robb,” she breathed and I nodded my head towards.

“Go, bring her back,” I said and she nodded her head, I turned towards my guards, “Send a group with her- Find Cynthia!”

The guards ran away and I went back into my tent to see Jessica getting ready, she was putting her armor on, “Jess,” she looked at me, I could tell she was holding back from panicking, “Breathe.”

“They have her,” Jessica said and I cupped her face, “Robb they have her,” she said and I nodded my head, “I won’t lose her!”

“And I won’t lose you!” I said and Jessica bit her lip, “I’m coming with you-“

“No,” Jessica growled and I looked at her shocked, “You’re staying here, your men would be angry if you went just for Cynthia.”

“Jess-“

“I understand that you want to come, but you’re not coming,” she said and I looked at her sadly, “I love you Robb, but your men need you stay here.”

“You better be careful, Jessica,” I said and she bit her lip and nodded her head. When she was ready, we walked out of my tent and I saw forty men ready and waiting for Jessica, “Listen up!” I called and the men looked at me, “Jessica and Cynthia’s safety is paramount! You bring them and yourselves back in one piece, understand?!”

“Yes, Your Grace!” they yelled and I looked towards Jessica, she had an angry look on her face and I felt sorry for the enemies that crossed her path.

“You come back to me, Jess.”

“Yes, my love."