Winter Is Coming

005:

I groaned as I felt tired and weak, I winced when I heard metal smash against metal, something happened and then there was a smash onto the ground. I was on my side, I rolled onto my side in hope of pushing myself up, but that didn't seem to happen.

"Easy there," I heard and snapped my head to the side, instantly regretting it, because I ended up holding my head and groaning at the fact that everything was spinning.

"Such strange clothes," I heard and clenched my fists.

'...If they call me a whore, I'm gunna throat punch them...' I thought as I tried to push myself up again, but my arms were shaky.

"Here, let me help you," a voice said and I felt hand drape around my back and another grab my arm. My arm was thrown behind someone's head and I felt myself standing up, groaning because my body was sore, "Are you injured?"

"Not sure, everything hurts," I muttered and managed to look up to see that I was being held by a man, a very attractive man, if my body didn't hurt, I'd probably get myself into trouble with him, but at this moment, I could care less, "Who are you?"

"Speak respectively to, my lord!" another man yelled and I looked to see a scrawny guy with a sword at his side.

'...Sword?...'

"Cyn," I muttered, feeling light headed.

"Sin? How have you sinned?" the man holding me asked.

"No, Cyn, where is she?" I asked as I did my best to look around.

"The other woman? You know her?"

"She's my friend, we were-" I hissed and then winced because a jolt of pain rushed through me, "We were brought here, but I don't know where here is."

"You are in the North, South of the Winterfell walls," the man answered and I shook my head slightly, not understanding what he was telling me.

"I want to go home," I muttered, "Back to New York."

"New York? What's New York?" he asked and I sighed, I was getting nowhere with these people, "Father, this one's awake, but she's not making much sense."

"Aye, same as the other," another voice said and I felt my face being picked up and I wearily looked at the older man in front of me, "Who are you, woman?"

"Jessica," I asked and then felt myself going in and out of consciousness, "Cyn, where's Cyn?"

"Sin?"

'...Oh, here we go again...' I thought and tried to push myself up, but hissed and wrapped my arm around my chest when I stood up too fast, '...Cyn, where is she?...'

"Careful now!"

"Damn woman's crazy!"

"Cyn!" I managed to yell out but then winced because it hurt to even yell. I guess I started to fall back because I felt arms around me again.

"Easy there, my lady."

"Jess!" I heard and then snapped my head up.

"Cyn," I called out and then pushed the man away. I managed to step seven steps before collapsing to my knees, “Shit, come on.”

“I’ll bring you to your friend, my lady,” the man said and then helped me back up. We walked a few more steps, I saw Cynthia leaning against a tree with two people around her, a man with black curly hair, and a younger boy.

“Cyn,” I said happily and collapsed next to her, wincing and then holding my sides, “Are you all right?”

“Jess, we’re not in New York anymore,” she said and I looked around at all the men staring at us.

“Yeah, I thought we clarified that before,” I said and then leaned against the tree and stood up, “So, this guy says that-“

“Watch it wench! You will address my lord Robb properly,” the one man said as he unsheathed his sword and held it at my throat.

‘…Pointy object near my throat, what the hell is up with this place?!...’ I glared at the man.

“Theon, put away your blade, obviously their foreigners,” the one who helped me, the one known as Robb said.

“I suggest you take that blade away from me,” I glared and the man smirked, placing the blade against my neck, and I growled when I felt a little burn, he nicked me and I felt the blood drip down my neck.

“Theon! Enough!” the black curly haired man said.

I stared at the man known as Theon, his eyes were wide and he was looking at me with a little bit of fear. I wasn’t happy that he had cut me, and I was even angrier at the fact that his sword was still at my neck.

“What are you?” Theon asked and the men looked at him and then at me, “Her eyes, did you see her eyes?! This wenches eyes!”

“I’m really getting tired of being called a ‘wench’,” I muttered and then took a step forward, but stopped when the tip of the sword was right at my throat again.

“What are you doing, boy?!” a man yelled as he trotted over on top of his horse.

Theon looked away and that gave me the perfect chance to push the sword away and then punched the man in the throat, “Don’t call me wench, bitch.”

Cynthia stood up next to me and then leaned against the tree, “You all right?”

“Fine, just don’t like pointy objects at my face,” I growled, “Ya had the freaky voodoo lady, the damn wolf- What you call it, direwolf-“

“You saw a direwolf?” the little boy said and I looked at him and sighed.

“Two,” I answered and this got the others attentions, “The lady- Lyra, or whatever, said that we were some kind of sacrifice to the Gods. Next thing I know, we’re in the middle of damn fire ring and two huge ass wolves are walking around us. They attack, I’m pinned on the grounded, I’m in pain, black out, and then wake up to you lot walking around us.”

“You speak very strangely,” the man on the horse said as he came closer, “Where are you from?”

“New York,” Cynthia answered as she stood up and looked at me.

“New York?” the black curly hair guys said, “Was there an Old York?”

“No, they just named it New York,” I said and the men looked at each other, “What state is Winterfall-“

“Winterfell,” Theon corrected and I glared at him, wanting to punch him again.

“My bad,” I said and they looked at my strangely.

“State? You said state, what are states?” the man on the horse said as he stepped off and walked over; I looked at his giant sword at his side and the fur that covered his back.

“What year is it?” Cynthia asked and they looked at her confused, “That bitch brought us back in time!”

“Wait- What?!” I said as I looked at my friend.

“Time, back in time, I’m very sorry, but I’m confused.”

“Who are you people?” Cynthia asked and I nodded my head.

The man that was on the horse before stepped forward and looked at us, “I am Eddard of the House of Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North,” he introduced and I peaked a glance at Cynthia, wondering what the hell did we get ourselves into, “This is my eldest Robb,” he said, placing his hand on the guy who helped me, “My second youngest, Brandon,” he said pointing to the young boy, “My bastard son, Jon,” he said as he pointed towards the guy with the black curly hair.

‘…You call your son a bastard? What the hell?...’

“And you’ve already met Theon,” he said and I glared at Theon, “Now may I ask who women are?”

“We’re-“ I snapped my head to the side, hearing and unnatural animalistic growl, it sounded far off, but yet so close, “What the-“

“Is there something wrong?” I heard, but looked at Cynthia to see that she had a face, she heard the noise too.

“Did you not hear that?” I asked and they all shook their heads.

“Quit playing games, woman!” Theon yelled and wanted to come at me, but there was another growl and I froze and took a step back, “What’s wrong with the horses?!”

“It’s not safe here! We must leave!”

“Jess, what’s going on?” Cynthia asked and I shook my head, between that growl and the horses going nuts, and we can add to the confusion list that Cynthia and I can hear this growl, but everyone else cannot.

“We must leave,” I heard from behind me and turned my head to see Robb, “Come,” he said as his horse was brought over and he hopped up, “Come,” he repeated as he held out his hand.

I looked over towards Cynthia to see that she was getting on the back of Jon’s horse, so I sighed in defeat and took Robb’s hand and he helped pull me onto the back of the horse. There was another growl, almost a roar, the horses were going nuts and Robb’s was jumping onto its back legs. I wrapped my arms around Robb’s waist and held on for dear life.

“Move!” Eddard ordered and everyone made their horses move.

I bounced up and down on the back of the saddle, holding onto Robb and digging my face into the brown fur on the back of his clothes, the only thing keeping him warm. We were in the back, not making it far before I turned my head and saw a stamped of deer coming at us, my eyes widened, the horse freaked, both Robb and I were on the ground and the horse was gone, lovely.