Status: This is my first fanfic so...be nice, but suggest me stuff? :3

Hold On 'Till May

The Bus

I half smiled and looked up at him, “I’d love too. But i’ll need to bring my friend.” I turned and grabbed Cynthia’s arm. She was in more shock than i was. I elbowed her and she snapped out of it and smiled with me.

“Great! We could always use another mexican in the crew.” Vic said creeping up behind Jaime, “Hi, i’m Vic, and you two beautiful ladies are?” He flashed his smile and i could almost hear Cynthia falling in love.

“I’m Christy, and this is Cynthia!” I said in an more eager voice than i should have, pushing Cynthia up to him. Vic held open his arms in an very welcoming manor to her, she accepted and hugged him tight, i could see her smile spread across her face already. I felt a hand slip into mine and tug me towards the booger.

“You guys ready to go?” Jaime smiled and asked guiding me through the crowd of fans and signing some things here and there. I looked up and nodded. He opened the door for us and motioned to go inside. Mike and Tony were already sitting inside. “Tony, Mike, this is Christy and Cynthia.” He motioned to us and we flashed them a smile. I held out my hand, i was shaking, i just now realised i had been meeting my heroes, the people that saved my life. Tony came up to us and took my hand, he pulled me in close and hugged me.

“We all read your note. It really inspired us, you’re a beautiful person.” Tony said, i felt tears gather in my eyes, and blinked to try to hide them in. Mike put down his bottle of whiskey and got up from the bus’ couch and hugged me, followed by Vic and Jaime.

“Get in here you mexican.” I grabbed Cynthia and pulled her into the group, and whispered into her ear so only she could here, “I can’t believe this is happening.” Jaime kissed the top of my head and wiped away some of my tears.

“We want to know if you’d like to stay the night.” Vic said as they all let go of me and went their separate ways. Mike was getting something out of his bunk, and Tony was playing some game on his phone. Vic was eagerly waiting for a response from Cynthia and I, Jaime was behind me, i could feel him staring, but what was he staring at? I turned around to see if Jamie was in agreement with wanting us to stay.

Jamie's eyes shot right up and he tried to look inocent...was he really staring at me ass? “It would really mean alot if you did, we’ll have some extra room at the hotel if you want. To sleep there with us, Vic and I are sharing a room.” He flashed me his adorable smile again.

Now putting the thought that Cynthia and I were recently legal to the men above 30 years old into the equation, we agreed and told my parents we weren't coming home. My parents always pretend to care for me, but never truly did. “We’d love to, as long as we can borrow some clothes or something...” I said training off and motioning to my leggings, old t-shirt, and converses. Cynthia looked nice, she always did. No matter what.

“Of course you can, anything to have some beautiful ladies stay with us.” Said Jamie as he smiled and winked at me.

“You guys smoke? I mean...it’s kinda a silly question considering we are in Colorado and it’s legal now.” Asked Mike pulling out a tin box from his bunk and opening it to reveal a massive amount of kush.

“Hell yeah we do!” said Cynthia suddenly perking up. I wasn’t surprised, she loved to smoke, especially at crazy times like these.

“Good, cause it’s always our tradition leaving venues.” laughed Tony.

“I thought Mike was the only person in the band who smoked?” the whole band giggled making me blush a little.

“Nah, our label just doesn’t want everyone to know we do, i know, we should do what we want but i’m afraid of losing fans, not just because of the fame, but because it’s the only way i’ve been able to help so many people, and we just need to do that. They only let Mike show it because he’s the most badass one out of the group.” laughed Vic nudging Mike in the arm.

We all gathered around on the couched and around the tables, Mike rolled a rather large joint and lit it up. Within ten minutes the bus was full of smoke and on it’s way to the hotel. Jaime got up and connected his iPhone to the speakers, starting to play some Drake. Thank god Cynthia dated that douch Zack at the beginning of the year...or else I wouldn't have known any of these songs. We stopped at a Taco Bell on the way to the hotel. “What do you girls want?” asked Vic.

“I’ll have two tacos, and a root bear” said Cynthia with no hesitation.

You don’t need any food. Four days of nothing will go down the toilet if you start now, don’t embarrass yourself, you fat pig.

“I’m okay, i’m not that hungry.” I replied flashing him a smile hoping he wouldn’t see through it.

Cynthia started to get out her money and Vic just smiled and shook his head, “Don’t worry, i’ve got you doll face.”

They all got their food and ate it while the bus moved towards the hotel. Cynthia was giggling a bunch and talking to Vic on one side of the couch, I could barely see her through the smoke. Tony was passed out on the floor and Mike was getting out a bottle of whiskey from the freezer. I blinked my eyes a couple of times noticing how dry my eyes where. Jaime had left what seemed like forever ago. Everyone was in their own world so I lifted up my sleeve and started to pick at the dried blood on my left wrist.

You’re sick, you’ll never be good enough for someone to want. You probably scared him off. You deserve to be in pain. You’ll never be enough for him. He doesn’t want you.

A door in the back of the bus slammed and and i heard a loud “shit”, followed by Jaime coming out of the bathroom, he had no shirt on, but he was carrying the one he was wearing before which looked like it was drenched. I tried to not gawk at his muscular tattooed arms, i rolled my sleeve back down. We all felt the bus stop and we were at the Hotel. We walked in and got our keys, Jaime handed two keys to Mike and Tony, “You guys are sharing a room, and Vic, the girls and I are sharing one. Problems? No? Great!” he said, with no way of anyone possibly being able to say anything. I smirked and followed him to the elevador, following me was Vic and Cynthia. They were holding hands. I could already tell they were sharing a bed.

Jaime leaned over and whispered into my ear quietly “Hopefully these two lovebirds aren’t up all night making noises, or we’ll have to show him how it’s really done.” he smirked and winked at me, I blushed as we all walked out of the elevator, and down the hallway. Jaime took the key and opened up the door. Cynthia and Vic walked over to their bed and he started to kiss her passionately.

“Hey Jaime, can i borrow a sweatshirt and some pants possibly?” I asked him and hoped he would let me.

“Sure thing hun” he said and smiled at me. He got me some clothes and I walked into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and hopped in quickly. I was in there for five minutes at the most, I turned off the water and looked around for a towel. “Fuck” I whispered quietly and stepped onto the tile without thinking. I slipped and landed with a loud “Thud” on the ground. The door opened quicker than i could stop it and in walked Jaime asking if i was okay. He looked down and gasped, his eyes getting wider and travelling all up and down my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did't know where too stop...Sorry if it's really sloppy :x