My Beloved Victim

Chapter 5

- 3 months later -

He looked at her standing alone in the middle of the dark room, tears slipping from her eyes, deep red blood still dripping from her hands, she had the familiar look of fear across her face, almost as if it where her first time, upon discovering her abilities she had a hard time coming to terms with the power she could hold over people, he saw this as a window of opportunity and began to mold her in to his image. Teaching her his ways passing his abilities on to her, she was his perfect little minion and his beloved victim.

He slowly walked forward pulling her in to his chest, staring at the half mutilated body of a young man that lay on the floor in front of him, a small smile coming to his face, she was a killer and a good one, he began to wrack his brain attempting to summon a way to remove the inbuilt guilt and remorse that haunted her for days after each of her kills, the emotions that stopped her from being his and made her the sad withdrawn little girl that he had taken from the street that night.

He sat watching her from across the smokey crowded room, the awful music blaring from the jukebox clouded his thoughts, as did the sound of several loud conversations going on around him, he took note of what she was wearing, keeping a vivid image in his mind. scanning her upwards from her black converse hi-tops to her bright yellow adventure time headphones and that halo of long blonde hair that he longed to wrap around his fingers. She was with a number of friends, probably from college where she was studying to be a lawyer, that means she was intelligent, he preferred them smart, it meant they had the brains not to fight against him, not that he was worried whether they fought or not, he always got his way in the end no matter how much his prey fought against him.

She was shaking she could feel her self unable to control the tremors that whispered through her whole body, the smell of blood was one she had not grown used to, it still stuck in her throat and coated the insides of her lungs with a thick layer of guilt, she tried not to think too much about her victims life, she glanced down at the bloody heap on the floor through misty eyes, He probably woke up and had breakfast this morning and traveled to work on the subway and flitted around his office filing paperwork and making calls, he probably had a picture of his family on his desk, she could see it now a pretty wife and two small children waiting for daddy to come home, her sobs grew louder as she began to comprehend that she had taken a life with her own hands, she began to question whether Sylar was worth her mental health.

He rinsed the remaining shampoo out of his thick hair and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist and picking up blood stained articles of clothing as he went, he threw them in to the old wash bin and headed in to the front room, she was sitting on the sofa, hair still dripping and make up running down her face, she looked child-like her blue panda pajamas where not to his taste, with her knees to her chest and a vacant look in her eyes, but he knew how to fix her he knew how to make her feel again.

He swept across the room and lowered himself down on to the sofa, next to her, she didn't move and remained staring in to the corner of the room, he pulled her on to his lap, her limbs where limp as if a severe fatigue had set in to her growing muscles, he held her for a moment inhaling the soft clean scent of her clean wet hair,

"I'm sorry"

He whispered almost too quiet for her to hear him

"What for?"

she replied her voice soft and broken under the weight of emotion

"I made you kill"

"No you didn't, I done it of my own accord and to protect you, he came at you with a knife for fucks sake! You would have killed to protect me"

The young couple fell silent enjoying each others company for a few seconds, she looked up at him analyzing his face, taking in every detail that she possibly could, her eyes and mind hungered for more of him, she wanted to see more of his flesh.

He watched as she bit down on her bottom lip causing it to flush an enticing shade of red, he gently lifted her in to his arms, her eyes still brimming with lust, by his won confession he was confused by her sudden change of mood but had been waiting for her to give in to him for a long time and wasn't going to mention this to her.

He laid her body softly on to the bed and watched as she slipped her top off and unhooked her bra, her body had become toned ad he could just about make out muscle trying to emerge from below her soft skin. she lay there waiting, using her eyes to will him over, he crawled across the bed on all fours, his skin grazing hers sending cold flutters flying through his spine, their eyes locked as she gently cupped his face and placed her lips on to his.

His tongue desperately sought hers as he traced his fingers along the inside of her thighs and began to tug at her underwear with out haste, he continued to let his hands roam the silky skin of her thighs and hips until he reached her spot and became aware of just how much she wanted him. She pulled herself forward to meet his lips again, her heart exploding with passion her head driven by lust, but he was tender almost unable to rush.

He slowly lowered her back down on to the bed, grazing her clavicle with his lips setting small light kisses as he went, she slowly parted her legs for him, he slipped in between them as they locked eyes once more

"I love you"

He whispered

"I love you too"

She replied waiting anxiously to feel him inside, she took his hand taking it in a soft grip, He thrust in to her hard, causing them both to cry out in a mixture of pain and ecstacy, as she wrapped her slender legs around his waist, the room became smaller around them, and everything seemed insignificant.