My Beloved Victim

Chapter 9

The next few months had changed him, he had become gentle, passionate and loving, he took his responsibilities as a father seriously, much to her surprise. She had lost count of the many mornings she had been roused by him and her daughter howling with infectious laughter at what ever cartoon graced the tv screen that morning.

She almost began to feel safe in his presence as she watched Mylie and him play together, she watched as his smile grew and he became smitten with his new found family, a panic ate away at the back of her mind, she knew that he could snap at any given moment, he could tear her in two if he wanted, she had witnessed him doing it before to another unfortunate victim.

The evening fell and she watched as him and Mylie cooked the evening meal together, she had never seen Mylie smile with such sincerity before, it suddenly dawned on her, that even if Sylar where to kill again she couldn't get rid of Gabriel, she didn't want to be responsible for breaking Mylie's heart.

He served dinner to the table a deep set happiness growing with in him, he adored Mylie and began to fall for Rayne again, but the blood lust began to creep up on him he became unsure of how long he could keep the overwhelming urge to kill under control. He glanced across the small pine table at his daughter and watched her for a few seconds, her hand hovered over the small cutlery set that he had gifted her a few weeks back, he watched in shock as the tiny fork rose to her hand with out her touching it, he watched as she smiled to her self secretly, his stomach began to knot up as his lust for a kill shot in to over drive, he mentally scolded himself for thinking such dark thoughts, he couldn't harm Mylie, she was his life, he adored the little girl right down to her very bones.

He still had the fight with Rayne vividly etched in to his mind, although he remembered exactly what he said to her, He hadn't gone behind her back, for Mylie's sake he had kept himself clean.

"I will keep killing"

The words echoed through his mind haunting him, he felt a bead of cold sweat roll down his neck and on to his spine, his chest began to feel heavy and an anger began to simmer under his skin, he jumped as he felt a hand on his

"Gabe? are you okay?"

He looked back at Raynes face her eyes filled with concern then down at her hand which was laid delicately on top of his own and smiled

"I'm fine, Just...dreaming"

Mylie laughed at him, a cheeky grin on her face,

"Daddy's flying away"

She giggled, they both laughed along with her.

She could sense something was wrong, she could see it on his face, there was something going through his mind that he didn't want to disclose to her, she didn't want to confront him about it, she didn't want to ruin the bliss she had, curiosity began to consume her as she sat alone on the sofa, she could hear his voice and Mylie's vague giggling fro her bedroom as he told her another fantasy tale that involved princes and princesses, she chewed anxiously on her nails as she heard the door open and close quietly behind her. she waited with baited breath for him to come and slump next to her as he had done most nights after settling the child down to sleep, normally with his head on her lap allowing her to run her fingers through his thick hair, he never came she turned confused to see him coming towards her from the kitchen with two large glasses of wine.

He set the glasses down on the small wooden coffee table and sat on the sofa next to her, he pulled her on to his lap and kissed her neck gently, she smiled looking at him chewing on her bottom lip, He smiled at her and began to play with the tips of her hair, using his other hand to stroke the soft skin of her arm, She kissed him hungrily and he tangled his fingers in her thick brown hair absorbing the way thes silky tresses felt as he slid his hands through them as he angled her head closer to him sucking on her bottom lip and dragging his teeth along the curve of it. she shuddered slightly in his hands feeling safe with him. He pulled her body closer to his feeling her chest press against his, she was so small and fragile, just as he remembered her to be the first night they spent in each others arms.

He felt her push back in to the kiss, he wanted to drown in her, his heart raced as her tongue began to explore his mouth, he broke away from the kiss running his hands down her soft satin pajama top,he lifted her in to his arms carrying her through to the bedroom and laying her on the bed with infinite care hoping that she would feel the care he had put in to laying her there.

She lay on the bed her already tiny shorts pushed up allowing goosebumps to spread over her pale toned thighs, her hair fanned out on the pillow, he knelt between her thighs smirking deviously, admiring the sight that lay before him, she looked almost too innocent, almost as though she was being sacrificed to him, but he liked it, he lowered his head and traced small gentle kisses along her throat, she shivered under him, the heat from his skin warming hers, he nibbled her collar bone, his thick fingers slipping the strap of her pajama top off of her shoulder. He continued moving downwards lacing kisses upon her skin as he went.

She pressed her back in to the bed and tilted her head going mad with desire, she had never wanted him more than in this moment, she whimpered as his mouth closed around her nipple tugging at it with his teeth then soothing it with the flat of his tongue, he clawed his hands down her sides only heightening the experience for her making her more desperate for him to satisfy he, making her shake all over, he moved down her body slowly pulling more clothing off of her as he went, nibbling her hips placing small kisses on her stomach and worshiping her with every breath, he wanted to explore, kiss and touch every inch of her.

He reached the top of her thighs, smiling up at her wickedly as she caught her breath, she found her self staring in to his deep eyes, the ones that had once terrified her to the core, only now she could see lust and mischief in them, he skirted around the area she longed for him to touch, she smiled at her once more before licking a trail on the inside of her thigh. She groaned in disappointment at his avoidance.

He gave her one more smirk before peeling her underwear off, he gently slid his tongue along her wet clit listening as she groaned loudly, he slowly slipped a finger inside of her, using his abilities to his advantage, as he slowly stroked her g-spot.

adrenaline pulsed through her and she clenched her fists, she arched her spine and threw her head back in sheer ecstacy, her vision blurred and time sped up around her, the room seemed to close in around her, the ball of heat that sat in her core exploded causing her to cum with a shudder and a scream.

He snaked his way back towards her face, he lay beside her,

"Beautiful"

He whispered as she reached out a trembling hand and traced her fingers down his chiseled jaw line, his faint stubble scratching her finger tips, she ran her hands down his body admiring his muscular body, their bodies where close, she crashed her lips in to his once more still shaking, she pinned him down straddling him, she tugged his hair, her tongue exploring his mouth vigorously, she felt a need to taste and feel every part of him all at once but with a sudden twist of his hip he was now on top of her, she still had handfuls of his hair as they locked eyes being still and silent for a moment before she parted her lips to whisper,

"Please"

His head was a mess he still needed to kill, no matter how much he longed for her touch the blood lust was still haunting him, he shook his head at her not wanting it to hurt her too much when he let her down. when he claimed another victim, she begged him once more, he caved him thrusting in to her causing her to arch her back and cry out the same way she had done before, she wrapped her legs around his waist allowing him to get deeper, a gasp echoed around the room that could have come from either one of them, he set the pace pushing and punshing until she was a mindless writhing heap behind him, her groans grew louder as a wave of orgasm slammed in to her, her cries where cut short by his lips pushing against hers he broke away, he kept pumping in and out of her riding out his own climax.

she lay there shaking with the after shock as he flicked his wrist beckoning the once discarded duvet over the two of them, she tucked her self in to him still longing to feel his skin against hers, they lay silently minds buzzing bodies drained of energy, she listened contently to his heart beat still racing. He wrapped his arms around her tightly stroking one long hand down her spine.

They lay together falling asleep in the silence.