Status: Active-Updates faster with feedback!

The Life May Leave My Lungs But My Heart Will Stay With You.

Ladies And Gentlemen, I Introduce The Selfish Machine.

~Chlo's POV~

"Oliver..." I trailed off.
The tattooed boy next to me stayed silent and still, of course as soon as the clock struck 00:00 this morning his birthday started then and of course the drinks were flowing straight away. I rolled onto my stomach almost lying on top of him, poking him.
"Hmmm." He grumbled sleepily.
"Wake up! It's your birthday!!" I gave into sitting on him, straddling him.
"I fucking knew that you crazy-" I cut him off by pushing my lips onto his.
"So do you act older now?" I asked.
"So do I get birthday sex now?" He replied smirking.
"Fuck you."
"That's what I'm asking."
"Will you shut up and get out here so we can start your day!" I pulled him.
"What day?! We're waiting for the night!" He said excitedly.
I shook my head at him.
"You think I wouldn't plan anything else for you?" I asked, faking hurt. We spent the morning surrounded by the breakfast I made for everyone and Oliver's presents from everyone. I took him out to the fans because I knew they had presents for him too.

Tonight we had a big night out planned with loads of our friends from this tour, I didn't even properly recall who was coming, yet I knew it was most people. Apparently it's a sort of tradition when it's someone's birthday at Warped.
But before all that I had a meal planned for me and Oli. People never labeled us as a soppy couple but I couldn't help but spoil him.
I hadn't met most of the band members on this tour, considering I had only started touring properly a of recently. Focusing on the people that meant the most, rather than work was the best decision I had made. I smiled, observing Oliver from across the table.

~Tony's POV~

"So...yeah. I'm sorry." I mumbled, scratching the back of my neck nervously. The guys didn't seem to know what to do with themselves until obviously Vic smiled widely.
"Don't worry about it! We all get you right guys?" He said, turning to them. They all broke into a chorus of smiles and nods.
"Well, thanks." I half smiled.
"And man-" Vic said making me stop in my tracks, turning around.
"You know, I know you'll be back to your old self real soon, I see it." He nodded. I bowed my head in response before taking off.
I thought it best that I apologised to the guys' for how I treated them. It wasn't their fault for my bad luck, or my awful moods. I felt like I was getting over Stephanie. Because of the circumstances, it was easier to be mad than be sad.
But anger wasn't really the healthy option, for now it would have to do. I made small talk with people on the way, meeting fans that walked up to me aswell.
Soon a big group of people caught my attention, I noticed Oli, remembering it was his birthday and remember his bitch girlfriend. I attempted to take off before I heard a thick English accent call my name.
I cursed to myself before turning around, he had bags of gifts in his hands from the fans.
"Are you excited to come out tonight mate?" He asked. I remembered that we would all be going out tonight.
"Oh, yeah yeah. Happy birthday by the way." I spluttered. He nodded and smiled, thanking me. I spotted Chlo talking to some fans, I hoped she didn't come over, over and over in my head. But soon Oli waved her our way. Her smile faltered when she noticed me.
"You remember Tony don't you babe?" Oli asked.
"How could I forget." She said through gritted teeth, a huge fake smile plastered across her face.
"Likewise." I said, my tone mirroring hers. Oli's attention was soon took by a fan calling him.
"I'll see you tonight man." He said quickly before approaching the girl.
Chlo's smile disappeared quickly.
"Is your jaw hurting from that big fake smile?" I spat.
"So you're coming out tonight?" She huffed, ignoring my last comment.
"Sorry to burst your bubble princess." I smiled.
"You're disgusting. Just stay out of my way tonight, okay?" She said talking to me like a child.
"Aw, really? I was thinking we could have a few drinks tonight."
"You wish." She said pushing past me. I laughed lowly to myself before walking in the opposite direction.

~Chlo's POV~

"Let me pay something!"
"No way! It's your birthday." I said confidently asking for the check. He sighed, defeated.
"Don't get used to this." He warned as I passed the money over.
"Oh don't worry I won't!" I smirked.
"Now come on, you're late for your own party."

When we arrived at the club everything was in full swing. We gave our names and walked in effortlessly. It took us awhile too scan the crowds of people for our friends before we heard a huge
'Happy Birthday!' call from behind. We turned around greeted with hugs and birthday wishes for Oli from our friends.
"Chloe!" I heard a familiar voice call. I whipped round remembering the one and only boy who loved to taunt me with my full name.
"Justin!" I shouted over the music when I slammed against him, throwing my arms around me. He lifted me into the air swiftly.
"Thank god you're still tiny."
"If I was any bigger I'd ruin that quiff you've got going on." He swatted my hand away desperately causing me to erupt in laughter.
"Come on pretty boy you owe me a drink." He smirked, dragging me towards the bar.
Sleeping With Sirens were one of the first bands I really got to know, because of Justin. I met him through work years back. Soon the rest of the band had joined us.
"So you've met my friend Kells." Someone said from behind as I hugged Kellin. Vic.
"You're friend?" He smiled.
"Bring it in here Vic." I said pulling him close and laughing.
"You see we hit it off instantly." He joked cuddling me close to him. The guys continued to argue playfully.
"Okay I think we should get drunk now!" We gathered as many drinks as it was possible to hold whilst dancing then made our way to the floor.

The rest of the night, everyone was everywhere. But mostly scattered around the dance floor. It had only been a few hours yet all the band members I didn't know, were now like my best friends.
I was dancing with Oli when someone tapped me on the shoulder from behind I turned round revealing Jaime. I kissed Oli and followed Jaime, we danced and fooled around for atleast 10 minutes before we were abruptly interrupted.
"Can I steal her?" The voice made me uncomfortable and irritated and I knew who it was instantly. Hesitantly I turned round and there stood a smirking Tony. Jaime, clearly oblivious to the situation just smiled, sauntering away. I sighed.
"I won't make a scene, but if I'm going to have to dance with you a need a drink first."
"Anything for you princess." He said rolling his eyes. I could tell Tony was drunk, otherwise he wouldn't have come over here. Yet I was drunk too, hence why I haven't slapped him already.
When we got to the bar Mike was stood there, he smirked when approached him and shouted something to the bartender.
"No need to order anything just yet." Within seconds a tray full of shots were placed infront of us and Mike began to lay them out infront of us equally.
"This many?! Mike there's only 3 of us!" I shouted.
"What? You can't handle it?" Tony smirked next to me.
"Well I have to dance with you don't I?" I retorted downing my first, the guys following suit. I don't know what were drinking after that, or what Mike was ordering but he was some sort of wizard when it came to liquor.

"Come on." Tony said pulling me off of my barstool abruptly. When I started walking I realized how drunk I actually was.
"Someone's eager." I teased.
"Hmm, don't see why." He replied looking me up and down.
"Let's just get this over with." I spat, tripping slightly.
"Someone can't hold their drink." I ignored his comment and once I steadied myself. If I was sober there was no way I'd be anywhere near Tony, the music was loud and I felt good. He had his tattooed arms strewn loosely around my waist from behind, whilst one of mine was hooked around his neck. I didn't even realize that I wasn't holding back, there was no space between the two of us, I was grinding into him, even more so when I felt his warm breath hit my neck. I felt like no one at all could see us and I definitely didn't feel that I was dancing with somebody I couldn't stand. I was in my own little world until I heard something that pulled me back into reality, Tony's moan. I felt myself freeze and bite my lip.
Before I could do anything else I was being dragged somewhere. It was quieter over here, and out of sight. I was backed against the wall with Tony infront of me. The low light only just allowed me to see his piercing brown eyes, full of desire. I couldn't shake the feeling that mine probably mirrored his. I wanted him. Simultaneously we both lurched forward closing the gap between us. He smashed his lips against mine roughly, and we moved in sync together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like how I didn't know how to end this so I just stopped(y)

I'm sorry if this took awhile but updates will be much quicker now that my other story is on hiatus!
BAHAMCJAMFKKS I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.
P.S... I met Pierce The Veil. HAHAHAHA GOODBYE:'(</3
I miss them you see:(