Status: Active-Updates faster with feedback!

The Life May Leave My Lungs But My Heart Will Stay With You.

This Is My Imagination.

The next morning I woke up in Oli's arms. My rightful place.
I rubbed my eyes sleepily, I remembered hardy sleeping last night. I shifted around in an attempt to get up, Oli didn't even stir next to me.
Today we had one of the longest journeys on this tour, so we had a couple of days off to catch up with travel. The guys said on journeys like this, bands just jump from bus to bus when we make pitstops.

"What time do we leave?" I asked Jordan, yawning.
"In a couple of hours." He smiled. A huge spread across my face then, because it wouldn't be long until we picked up my best friend, Ally. I met Ally at one of the very first BMTH shows I ever went too when me and Oli had just got together.
She was one of the support acts girlfriends, he was an arsehole and when she finally left him I convinced her to get into modelling.
We had worked together until this day, although me focusing on the more 'important things' meant we didn't see eachother as much.
Finally she was coming on tour for a few days and hanging out.

It was way before noon so all of the guys were still moping around and sleeping. Bar Oli.
I for one was too excited for Ally's arrival.
"What do we do for the next two hours?" I reached for Oli, bouncing on the spot.
"Absolutely nothing." He smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the back lounge.
We spent the next few hours fooling around, watching movies and sharing soft kisses. Our journey had overrun and we were late on picking up Ally, then again she was late too.

When the bus pulled to a halt, I sprinted down the cluttered aisle and off the bus.
We were picking Ally up at a gas station near to her house. I spotted the blonde haired beautiful girl that was my bestfriend in an instant.
Simultaneously we both ran at eachother.
"I missed you so much!" She screamed when her skinny body collided with mine. A chorus of squeals following suit.
"My second girl, here she is!" Oli appeared with his arms wide open.
"Hey Oli." Ally chuckled falling into his embrace.
The rest of the guys greeted Ally before we topped up on gas and hopped back onto the bus.

Me and Ally had been sitting in the same spot for hours, laughing and catching up on everything we missed in eachothers absences.
We only realised when the bus stopped moving.
"We can finally get off this fucking thing now!" Oli said popping his head round the door.
Ally squealed, we had worked together for the most part of both of our careers, so we both met Justin Hills at the same time, Ally had also modeled for Anthem Made.
I hadn't told the boys in Sirens that she was here, but she was definitely excited.

We grabbed anything we needed and stepped off our temporary chamber.
Since we were on a pit stop, there was a lot of people running round. We greeted a few people before finding our way to the SWS bus.
"Finally!" Justin shouted when I stepped onto the bus.
"Sorry we're late, I had to pick something up." I smirked pulling Ally up beside me.
They all looked immediately dumbfounded, then overjoyed, which is just the reaction we expected.
While all of the guys greeted Ally, I was approached by the OMAM guys.
The bus was a lot more full than I expected.
"Jesus Justin I was expecting a quiet night in with you." I joked.
"We're bringing the party." A voice said from behind, a voice that belonged to Mike Fuentes. I turned around to faced with the PTV boys themselves, and of course, Tony.
My smile faltered instantly.
"So...when's our next pit stop?"

Everyone had gotten themselves comfortable now, but I was on edge.
We had been back on the road for almost an hour, yet it felt like hours, hours and hours on end with Tony around.
I avoided eye contacted with him yet every time I even peered his way he was staring with that same stupid smirk on his face.
"Never have I ever...cheated!" Those five words pulled me back into reality, remembering the game that was going on between everyone.
Some of the guys admitted to this by knocking their drinks back, earning laughs from the others, except from Mike, who received a stern look from Vic.
I'm pretty sure my cheeks had turned crimson at this point. I felt Tony's eyes burn right through me, that smirk still playing on his features.
I glanced up at him and he gave me an expectant glare, motioning to my untouched drink.
I pulled out my phone quickly.

Don't play games with me.
I typed quickly and send to Tony, stuffing my phone back into my pocket. I watched him read it and chuckle lowly to himself from the corner of my eye moments later.
If he wants to play games, lets.

I scooted closer Oli, cupping his face in my hands and then pulling him into me, kissing him roughly.
He didn't object, until he had too.
"Babe, we're surrounded by people." He whispered, pulling away.
"I don't care." I pouted.
"Later." He winked.
I made sure to bite my lip and giggle loudly.
When I peered over in Tonys direction he had averted his gaze and looked uncomfortable and pissed off.
Which made me smirk victoriously.
Once again I was plucked from my thoughts by a loud crash coming from outside.
Kellin immediately stuck his face to the window, investigating.
"The weathers fucking awful out there." He announced before scurrying off in the bus drivers direction.
When he returned tried to get everyone's attention.
"The driver says we're not stopping any time soon. So I guess you're all stuck here for the night."
All the guys seemed to be amused by this, laughing about how they would sleep in the bunks together, and find the most random place to crash.
I would have probably been amused too, but right now all I wanted to is leave and get away from Tony.
"The plan is, get wasted." Mike announced, smirking.

Hours later, everyone on this bus hadn't stopped drinking since we knew we were stuck here for the night, I wanted nothing more to drink away all the anxiety and guilt I was feeling, but not with Tony around. Not after last time.
I took a breath and pulled my phone out, noticing I had a text from Tony only minutes ago.
Tony: I still need to get you back. Oh great, I stuffed my phone back into my pocket, scanning the space for him.
Soon enough I spotted him, a determined look on his face, shit.
He was giving someone 'the look', he wanted to get me back and there was only one other girl on this bus.
Then she came into view, Ally.
He pulled her close to him, she had her hand on his chest and the other on his shoulder.
Tony quickly glanced in my direction and before I had time to look away he pulled Ally into him and kissed her, over and over and over, until I couldn't watch anymore.
I moved to the other end of the bus and let one the guys take my attention.

When Ally had finally 'detached' herself from Tony, I spotted her alone and for once Tony wasn't looking my way, I slipped through the small gangs of people and dragged Ally from the scene, into the bunk area.

"You want to tell me why you brought me here?" She smirked.
I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.
Why have I brought her here?
To shout and ask her why she kissed Tony?
I have a boyfriend that I love and I've dragged my bestfriend away from a party to shout at her about kissing a guy I hated?
"I-I just...wanted to know what happened between you and Tony! I saw you..." I trailed off, plastering a fake smile on my face.
"Kissing? Oh yeah, he's fucking gorgeous." She laughed.
I think my face dropped without me even realising.
"Thanks for the confirmation." She said, regaining her composure.
"What?"
"Your face tells me that you're pissed that I kissed Tony."
"Why would I-"
"You think I didn't kiss him just to find out what's going on between you two?" She snapped, cutting me off.
"I don't know what you're talking about!" I retorted defensively.
The frustrated expression left her face and a look of worry spread across her features.
"Chlo, you love Oli."
"Correct." She sighed.
"I know you and I have done for years." She said looking in Oli's direction, where he was laughing and dancing helplessly.
"Look, I love Oli. Nothing will ever change that." I said sternly before walking away from her.

The party had died down now, purely because everyone was so wasted they had passed out.
"Come, come with me." Justin said, giggling to himself.
I laughed at his state, he was completely out of it yet still willing to help me out.
All the guys had claimed every bunk there was, the back lounge was full and every other sofa was claimed too.
"I saved my bunk just for you." He smiled.
"Thankyou Justin." I laughed.
"You take of her." He said sternly pushing me back, towards Tony.
"No, no way." I shook my head.
"Shhh, bedtime." Justin laughed softly again before stumbling into the back lounge, passing out instantly.

"I'm not sharing a bunk with you. I'll find somewhere else to sleep." I whispered sternly, attempting to slide past him.
He just laughed and picked me up pushing me into the bunk, swiftly and effortlessly.
He climbed in moments later.
"Now I'm restricted." I whined. He just laughed, staring at me. For once he wasn't smirking, but he had that same look in his eyes as yesterday.
"Stop looking at me like that."
I closed my eyes, shuffling back so I was as close to the wall as possible. Which just resulted in me shifting uncomfortably.
"Jesus Christ, just come here." Tony sighed, pulling me into him, forcing me to lay my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight Princess." He whispered, kissing my head softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I'm sorry this would have been up a lot quicker if I hadn't of accidentally deleted the whole thing and had to rewrite!

The next update will come much quicker so keep comments coming! Ily!xo