Status: Active-Updates faster with feedback!

The Life May Leave My Lungs But My Heart Will Stay With You.

Let's *** Till The Sun Comes Up.

"Oli!"
I called out cheerily. Closing the door firmly behind me. I placed my keys on the table beside me, walking deeper into our apartment.
"Babe..." I called out again, poking my head round the living room door, nothing.
"Oliver..." I trailed off as I entered our bedroom, he was nowhere to be seen.
"Chlo." I heard a familiar voice sigh with content. I turned around to be faced with Tony.
"Tony?! What the fuck?! Why are you in my apartment?! Where's Oliver?!" I screeched.
"Oliver?" He laughed
"Yes! Oliver!"
"You left him Chloe. You lied, you cheated, you crushed him."
I didn't believe his words. Tony was here in our apartment, where me and Oli live together.
"You're a pyscho!" I said shoving him backwards.

"Am I? You chose me over him, he tried to fight for you, but you wanted nothing to do with him!"
"You're wrong!" I cried pushing past him, running towards the wardrobe.
"You won't find anything in there." Tony said, before I ripped it open.
He was right. All Oliver's clothes were replaced by his, I scanned through them desperately almost tearing them apart.
Everything was gone, and was slowly disappearing, our furniture, everything that made up our own home was fading away.
The things that could remind me of Oli and only Oli were gone.
I called out and screamed to ask what was going on, but it's as if no one could hear me, as if I didn't have a voice.
Tony just stood there.
The only noise was the overpowering sound of someone calling my name, a familiar voice, which just got louder, it was Oli.


I shot up.
My breathing was uneven and I'm sure I was sweating.
I tried to calm down abit, noticing my familiar surroundings.
It had been one day since my last encounter with Tony at the SWS bus. I woke up in his arms, half loving it, half wanting everyone to wake the fuck up so I could get out of there.

The bus was dead silent this morning. The boys and Ally had gone out a couple of hours ago, I fed Oli some bullshit excuse about being ill, purely because I had just had that same dream when he woke me up to tell me we were all going out for the day.

It would be too awkward to face him just after seeing that.
And Ally for sure would know something was up. She still hasn't dropped the Tony situation.
I needed to get out of my head, and I needed coffee.

I pulled on whatever clothes I could find close by and head out.
I stumbled around looking for the nearest Starbucks.
After ten minutes of aimless wondering I spotted it and ordered, my phone buzzed whilst I was waiting.
Oli<3: Join us whenever and weather you're feeling better babeX
I sighed to myself, I'd reply later.
I stuffed my phone back into my pocket as my name was called for my order.
I paid and slipped out.
I struggled to find our bus among the rows of black mobile homes.

I sped up as rain began to fall from the sky.
"Finally." I breathed, fumbling for my keys, but I couldn't feel them, nor hear them.
I didn't fucking bring them. I walked straight off the bus and locked myself out.
I put my head in my hands helplessly, "shit." The rain began to pick up, can this day get any worse?
"Don't tell me the boyfriends kicked you out." An amused voice said from behind me, Tony.
"No." I stated bluntly.
"So, tell me why you're stood out in the rain when the doors right infront of you?" He asked as if I was dumb.
I rolled my eyes and huffed.
"No ones in there asshole. And...I forgot my keys." I admitted.

"Well come on then." He replied almost instantly, I just raised my eyebrows.
"Get up, we're going to my bus."
"Why would I get on your bus with you?" I asked.
"It's not as if I would leave you stranded here." He said almost laughing and then walking away. I couldn't exactly say no now.

"Chloe? What are you doing here?" Vic asked me, confused.
I sighed in defeat when Tony hopped onto the bus behind me. Vic's mouth formed into an O shape.
"So..you're here, together?" Mike asked, sounding just as confused as his brother.
"She can't get enough of me." Tony shrugged cockily.
"Shut up asshole." I sneered, plopping down next to Vic.
"I'm locked out, no ones in the bus." I told the boys turning to them.
"Aww how sweet of you Tone." Jaime cooed. I shot him a death glare before he chuckled and sat back in his seat.
"So now we're stuck with her." Tony fake sighed.
"If you didn't want me here then why didn't you just leave me outside!" I retorted.
"Take a fucking joke." He said before popping something into his mouth.
"I'd rather go back outside in the rain then listen to your jokes you pig!"

"Okay!" Vic jumped up from the couch uncomfortably.
"So guys, maybe we should...go and do that thing, leave." He stuttered awkwardly, motioning to the door.
Mike and Jaime all nodded before getting up and following Vic out of the door hastily.
"Smooth." I mumbled.
"See what you did?!"
"Are you serious?! You acted like an asshole for no reason!" I yelled.
"It's impossible to not get irritated with you!"
"Fuck you! You just love to fuck around with people, you mess with their heads, I don't know how to feel around you! I'm leaving."
He ignored what I said and slipped infront of me abruptly, blocking my escape.
"Yeah? Where will you go?"
"To sirens' bus."
"They're all out. Most people are, it's our last day off.
"I don't care." I said trying to shove past me.
"Get the fuck out of!-" I was silenced by him crashing his lips onto mine.
Of course I was taken by surprise, but it felt so good to have his lips on mine again.
All the tension from the previous day felt like it was just wiped away.

I pulled him closer to me by his shirt, I ran tongue across his bottom lip, begging for entrance which he willingly gave me.
"You know I just wanted to get you angry."
He whispered, barely pulling his lips from mine.
"Arse." I muttered before pulling him back to me, we both simultaneously stumbled backwards before we hit a wall, indicating I definitely wouldn't be leaving now.
He hoisted me up and almost instantly I wrapped my legs around his waist.
I struggled to pull his jacket off of him whilst I was still tangled in his grip.
"Wait." Tony breathed, pulling away and carrying me in the direction of the back lounge, kicking the door shut when we arrived.
"Take your clothes off." He ordered. I nodded and did so.
And before I had even pulled my shirt over my head Tony stood before me completely naked.

My breathing hitched in my throat at the sight of him, making him smirk.
He ushered me over to him in a come hither motion, roughly re-attaching his lips to mine as soon as I reached him.
He alternated from my lips to jawline then to my neck, before pushing me down on the couch.
"These need to come off." He mumbled, motioning to my underwear. I arched my back so he could pull my bra off.
He moved further down my body towards my underwear, he didn't pull them off like I expected, but instead he started rubbing me through them, I threw my head back.
"Say my name." He ordered, pushing two fingers inside of me. So I did. His dominance was a huge turn on.
"Tony...stop...I-I need you...now!" I called out, shaking him off me.

~Tony's POV~

"Tony...stop...I-I need you...now!" She pleaded. I cocked my eyebrow at her, she actually wanted me. I thought this would be over far too quickly, and then she'd go back to Oli.
"Tony...please." She groaned, pulling me from my thoughts.
I nodded and smirked. I pulled her underwear down teasingly slow with my teeth.
She continued to stare at me with pleading eyes and I figured I kept her waiting long enough.
I positioned myself and without warning I slammed into her.

~Chlo's POV~

I had to hold back my screams when I felt Tony. Half from pure pleasure and half from pain. It was safe to say he was bigger than Oli.
"Are you oka-"
"Go faster, please." I begged cutting him off, he smirked before obeying. I moaned with every thrust he gave. I flipped us over so I was on top as he aided me, making him squirm and grip my thighs.
"I'm...close." He panted after a few minutes , flipping us over again, I nodded in agreement, unable to speak.
A few more thrusts later, our climaxes co-existed. Making us both scream, at this point I didn't care, no one was on the bus anyway.
Tony collapsed on top of me moments later.
I ran my hand through his damp hair, before he smirked rolling of me.
"That was...amazing." He laughed to himself.
"It'll be even better next time." He said mid stretch.
I shot up.
"Next time." I breathed, repeating his words. Shit.
"There...Tony there can't be, a next time...I-" Suddenly the guilt washed over me and I felt dirty.
I scrambled up trying to get my clothes whilst still keeping myself covered. Like it would make a difference.
He sighed before propping himself up on his elbows.
"Chloe, you don't have too-"
"I do. I should never of let this happen ." I'm sure my voice was shaky and I was trembling. Before he could say anything else on the subject I slammed the back lounge door shut and fled the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!
But I am in Turkey right now okok, I still finished for you;)
MY SMUT IS AWKWARD AND TERRIBLE OK BYE