Status: Active-Updates faster with feedback!

The Life May Leave My Lungs But My Heart Will Stay With You.

Is Something Still Scaring You?

~Tony's POV~

"Chlo...why won't you hear me out.." I asked almost pleadingly.
"Tony, I just can't." She answered helplessly. She didn't get mad like she usually would, I slid closer to her, a stupid convincing smile on my face. She laughed.
"That's better." I grinned, lifting her chin lightly, she shied away from my touch and sighed.
"What is it you want Tony?"
"To prove myself."
"And where will that get you?"
"Well, I-" I stuttered unable to finish my sentence.
She folded her arms and shook her head. Turning to leave.
"Chloe, wait!" I urged, rushing to block her way. She stood there expressionless, until finally she looked annoyed when I didn't speak.

I sighed.
"Look. What happened the other day..." I started, the thought of it obviously made her cringe as she averted her gaze, looking guilty and umcomforable.
Which hurt.
"I-It, That was insignificant, it was stupid and it wasn't the right time. It was just sex. It wasn't love, I want to show you that..." I'm sure my words came out too fast, and as soon as I stopped speaking I averted my gaze. She stayed silent for awhile.
"Tony?"
"Yes?"
"Why are you doing this?"
"I was hoping you could tell."

~Chlo's POV~

Me:But what do I tell Oli?

Tony: It's your decision babe.

Me: Okay. There's something I have to do first though.

Tony: What is it?


I ignored his text, for now. I needed to find Ally. I felt bad on her. The whole time she had been here consisted of me moping around over something no one on this bus knew about, but I needed her help. And this needs to come out, to her atleast.
She had just got off helping out with merch, and the guys were finishing up their set.
Hesitantly I made my way to the back lounge, opening the door. She looked up giving me a small smile which I returned.
"Hey.." I muttered, she snapped her head in my direction, reading my expression, she tended to do that a lot.
"Chlo-" She started, standing up and approaching me sitting us both down.
"Please, just please tell me."
"You're going to hate me." I choked.
"I could never." She shook her head.
I stayed sat next to her, but turned around, facing forward.
"I'm telling you because I need your help. And I trust you." I stated slowly. She said okay and placed her hand on my shoulder supportively.

"Two days ago...I, I slept with Tony."
She gasped at my words.
"Y-You, Why the fuck?!" She shot up throwing her arms in the air.
"You fucked Tony Perry?! Are you fucki-"
"I trust you." I said. I didn't look at her, I just continued to stare forward, my voice weak and my body still. She stayed still and quiet whilst I explained the situation.
She would occasionally nod but I could tell she had no idea. She probably gained about an inkling of understanding but she wasn't inside my head, no one could understand.
Except Tony.

"So why did you tell me?" She asked.
"Because I need your help." She looked uneasy instantly.
She didn't speak but I knew I had to go on.
"I need to see Tony again, tonight. I have too." I breathed.
"You don't have too." She replied weakly. I just nodded.
"I know you don't understand, but something's telling me..." I felt the tears swelling up in my eyes.
"So what do I do?"

"So you're taking Ally away from us on her last night?" Oli pouted.
"Be quiet you, girl time."
Ally plastered a smile on her face and nodded.
"Well fine. I guess it's time to get plastered then." I nodded and laughed. Before we grabbed our bags and exited the bus.
We didn't speak the whole taxi ride to the hotel.

Ally sat crossed legged at the top of her bed whilst I pulled out some random clothes I stuffed in my bag to wear tonight.
"Do you love him Chloe?" Usually I know my bestfriend, but right now I felt like she hated me, therefore I had no idea who she was talking about. It wasn't a good feeling.
"Who?" She sighed.
"Tony."
"Ally, I don't know what I feel."
"Then why-"
"You just have to trust me." I mused, cutting her off. She lowered her head and pursed her lips.
I took myself off to the bathroom, doing my hair and makeup.
I straightened my hair too a T, taking double the time I usually do. I loved the contrast of the two colours together when my hair was straight.
I pulled on my navy strapless dress, wiggling into it. I matched it with my classic Lita's.

I lined all my makeup up that I would need in order, I don't know why I felt the need to make such an impression. After looking at myself in the mirror at every possible angle, I ventured out of the small dull room.
"So this is serious."
"What do you mean?"
"I haven't seen you look like this since....god I can't even remember." Ally laughed.
"I feel like I need to make an impression." I told her, almost sounding uneasy. She didn't say anything for awhile.
"So where's he taking you?"
"I know we're going to dinner, god knows what else." I admitted nervously, pushing my hair from my face, and stumbling around the room to make up my bag.
I needed to text Tony my hotel so he could pick me up. I pulled my phone and texted the address before he replied almost instantly saying he'd only be two minutes, I stuffed my phone into my bag straight away.
"I better go now then."
"Chloe?"
"Yeah?"
"You're sure about this?"
"Yes."
"You love him?"
"I don't know." She sat back.
"I'm sorry for abandoning you on your last night Ally. I feel terrible. Thankyou for this." She nodded, I knew she wasn't mad.
"I love you."

I spotted Tony as soon as I stepped out of the elevator. I laughed at the sight of him, he was wearing black jeans, black vans and a black snapback with a white shirt and black bowtie, it was cute.
"Nice hotel." He laughed.
"Shut up. It was close and cheap." I said swatting his chest. He laughed and pulled my small frame into his tattooed body as soon as I came near him, wrapping the arms around me and kissing the top of my head.
"You look amazing." He mused.
"Thankyou, you look cute." He looked down, blushing.
"Come on Romeo." I laughed.

"Tony...everything on here is way expensive..." I shook my head.
"You're not supposed to be looking at the prices Chlo, please just let me do this for you." He was giving me a puppy dog face when I looked up. I shot him glare, but couldn't keep a straight face in the end.
"Okay, okay...thankyou." I sighed, a smile creeping up on my face.
We ordered our food and our drinks arrived shortly after.
"So what did you tell Oli?" He asked, seeming uneasy, I sighed.
"I told him me and Ally were having a girly night for her last night, she's back at the hotel." I told him. He nodded.
"I didn't mean to tear you away from her on her last night." He said, looking genuinely guilty as he averted his gaze.
"Tony?" I reached for his hand across the table.
"I'm sorry, I don't want to ruin tonight. But, I feel so bad, as if I've made you tell all these lies just because of me."
"You never made me do anything Tony."
"But-"
"Stop. I'm here for a reason. Everything happens for a reason." I said looking down on my last sentence. When I looked back up at him he was smiling.

"I knew I'd have to do more than some fancy meal to impress you."
I laughed at the sight infront of us. The club was packed and loud. I turned to him still laughing and placed a kiss on his cheek, I knew Tony wasn't the type for clubs, but I loved it.
I was surprised by how quickly he got into it, he was refraining from getting drinks, at one point he even brought us back lemonade.
"What's this?" I laughed.
"I don't want you to think I'm getting you drunk." He shouted over the music after shrugging.
"Well I'll take it upon myself then." I shouted back. I got most of our drinks for the rest of the night until Tony gave in eventually.
I felt him grab my hand and pull me from my spot on the dance floor, he downed the rest of his drink urging me to do the same. Hand in hand we exited the still packed club.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"Just after 2am."
"The nights still young Tony. I don't want this night to end." I whined stepping infront of him. He laughed when I rested most of my body weight on his chest. I was pretty drunk by now, he was only tipsy. Which made him giggle a lot, it was cute.
"It won't end." He smiled.
Turning me round and draping his arm supportively over my shoulders he began to walk.
"Where are we going?" He didn't reply, he just smiled, that drunk smile.
"You'll see." We couldn't drive after drinking, so he left the car and we walked towards the outskirts of the strip.

"Seriously Tony.." I wanted to know where we going since a dirt path and a lot of trees were coming into view.
Not that I cared I loved places like this, but I was partially drunk in a dress and heels.
"Jump." Tony chuckled squatting in front of me. I giggled and jumped on. I was safe from the overgrown gardens underneath us, for now. We submerged in a wood like atmosphere as Tony moved further. I loved it, it was beautiful. It wasn't too dark, so we could see everything perfectly. The sounds were calming,
There was a slim river beside the path we were walking on, Tony put me down when we got to a few small steps. We climbed up.
The river we just passed hooked upto
a huge yet calm lake pool, the view just got better.
The path stopped before us and we were on the top of the small steep hill that led down to the water.
"There, come on. " Tony said pointing to a pier like bridge that stretched out far over the water. He grabbed my hand as we made our way up.

He began confidently walking towards the very edge of it, but I stopped him.
"Tony, this thing has no railings." I worried whilst pulling my heels off, I could probably break right through this thing with them on. He laughed.
"Don't worry, I've been here before. You're fine." He continued walking, I followed this time.
He sat on the edge with his legs hanging off, the blue water directly beneath us.
"Before?" I repeated.
"You see New Jersey is one of my favorite Warped dates. And one of my favorite places to visit with the boys. Because of this place, I found it the first time we came here. I always come, I've never shared it with anyone before." He smiled looking across the water.
I turned away, feeling like I was blushing, yet feeling insanely happy.
I snapped my head around when I heard a loud splash.
"Tony!" I squealed when he resurfaced. All his clothes sat next to me.
"Are you naked in there?!"
"No! I told you to bring a bathing suit!" He shouted up to me after showing me his trunks.
"When?!" I shouted back.
"After you text me!" Shit.
"I put my phone away straight away!"
He shook his head, when I pulled my phone out and saw the unopened text.

He sighed beginning to swim back to the steps on the pier. Before he even got there I stripped myself of my dress and jumped into the water off the pier.
When I resurfaced he was right infront of me with an alarmed look on his face, I just laughed.
"Um...I don't give a fuck." I said.
"I like it. Tell me more." I smirked. As much as I objected we spent around the next half hour listening to me reel off random facts about myself.

"No more!" I announced, swimming away from him. He called my name but I ignored him swimming further out.
"Chloe come back, I can't see you and if you drown it's on me!" He shouted across the water. I couldn't but laugh.
"I hear you!"
"Then you'll have to come find me!"
It was silent then, I couldn't see him.
"Tony..." I called out after stating to feel scared, I suddenly felt cold and unsafe until I felt someone grab me from behind.
"Don't do that!" I shuddered.
"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Were you scared?" He laughed.
"No...I...well leaving someone in a big dark lake pool in the middle of the night isn't exactly pleasant!"
"You did it first."
"Fine. I was scared." I admitted pulling my body onto his easily thanks to the water.

"I won't let anything happen to you."
He whispered against my skin. There's was something about his words that got me.
And he was right what happened that night wasn't just sex, it was love.
♠ ♠ ♠
LET ME SAY I AM SO SORRY, HOLY SHIT IT'S BEEN TOO LONG BUT I WILL TRY AND WRITE ALOT FOR YOU OMG IM SO SORRY.
I'm also sorry for how cringy this chapter may be, basically I'm full of apologies today, this morning it's 4:30am basically I decided to finish for you;)
BUT YE, if you've read this I love you guys and remember to comment! You can even shout at me OK✌✌