Condemned to Night

Im brusied but im not broken

Normal P.O.V.

My eyes widen and i gasp. Stupidly, I sit up quickly and smack heads with him. "Oh my gosh! im sooo sorry! i didnt realize the plate fell!"

He rubs his head for a second smiles and says in his amazing accent, "It's fine, are you ok? that was a nasty fall." He asks, concern crossing his face.

"I'm fine too, thank you, i wouldnt be fine if you hadent caught me." i say turning bright red. just then half the resturaunt runs up and asks if im ok. i reassure everyone that im ok, then grab my still funn bus tub and try to stand up with Gustav assisting me, but a sharp pain in my ankle makes me fallinto him again. at least this time we stay upright. The other busser comes up and takes my tub. "im really sorry about that... they needed help in the kitchen." he quickly walks away with the tub. i smile and say my thanks. Gustav helps me limp to the table.

A waitress walks by and he stops her, "can we have a small medical kit?" he asks charmingly, she looks flustered by Gustav but she nods and goes to the kitchen. "I'll help you take care of that ankle." he says to me.

" Alyssa! are you ok?? oh my goah i was so worried! i didnt know what to do! Well it looks like your in good hands though." Ash blabs at me.

"Im fine, Ash, really, its just my ankle." i answer massaging my ankle.

"that was a terrible fall!" Fraser says, "At least you didnt break anything!" there was an implied 'i hope' in there but he didnt say it. Fraser was just trying to lighten the mood and i apreciate this so i give a curdacy laugh. That laugh is gone quickly as i wince in pain as Gustav examines my ankle.

"Fraser is right, i dont think you broke it, just twisted it. I'll bandage it up and you will be walking by tomorrow." he looks at me with those beautiful eyes. " im Gustav by the way, but tou can just call me Gus like everyone else. What's your name?"

"I'm Alyssa. How do you know about this medical stuff? you're a singer."

"I did my fair share at University." he says as the waitress shows up with the medical kit. He thanks her and opens the kit, searching for a wrap. when he finds it he looks at my foot then at me, "do you mind?"

"No, its fine, thanks for the help." I look at Fraser who is smiling at me. Simon, Ben, John, and Ash are locked in a thumb wrestling battle. So far John is winning.

Gustav looks down at my ankle and says, "ok i know this is going to hurt but im going to move your foot around to find where it hurts most. just let me know when it hurts most." he starts rolling my foot side to side, he moves it down then up and thats when i yell "ow!" He drops my foot instantly and laughs nervously, "i guess thats where it hurts! Looks like you pulled a muscle. I'll wrap it, but try to stay off of it as much as possible tonight." carefully, with the practiced fingers of a bass player, he wraps my ankle so it doesnt hurt.

I sigh in releif, " thank you Gustav."

He smiles up at me, looking at me with those eyes throught his hair. "Please you can just call me Gus."

I smile and laugh, "But Gustav is such a cool name!" He smiles and laughs too. " so Fraser said you ar 26?" i ask.

"Yah, im an old man." He says with a slight chuckle.

"You are not! You're not allowed to say that till your 40!" I retort.

"well how old are you?" he asks, blushing slightly and looking away.

"im 23, always the youngest of the group!" I smile to myself about his shyness.