Status: Yea I know I suck at summaries. I'm way to lazy to make my own layout so it would be awesome if someone made me one! :D

I've Been Gone for So Long That I Forgot How to Feel

I've been gone for so long that I forgot how to feel

"Ghost!" my friend Ricky yelled causing people to look at him, as I aproached our lunch table. He just flicked them off and smiled at me. (Ghost is the nickname my friends gave me because I'm so damn pale.)

"Hey Rick." I said sitting down with him and my other friends. We're all outcasts but according to Chris, one of Angelo's friends, I'm the head outcast.

Angelo always lets his friends make fun of me and he'd always join in on the tormenting. Well he did have to keep up his stupid reputation.

I put my head on Ricky's shoulder and sighed. "What's wrong, babe?" Ricky asked wrapping his arm around my waist. I just shook my head and let my eyes scan the lunch room. My eyes landed on Angelo who was making out with some slutty blonde. I felt my heart break at this.

Ricky followed my gaze and scowled. "I don't even know why your still with him. You deserve so much better."

"He's right, Dev. When are you finally going to dump his sorry ass?" My other friend Ashley said looking over at Angelo with a disgusted look on his face.

"I love him now get off my back." I replied and moved away from Ricky.

"We know you do but for gods sake, Ghost! The kid is cheating on you, he lets his friends make fun of you, and he only talks to you when he wants to fuck. The kid doesn't even love you." Andy, Ashley's boyfriend said kindly.

"My relationship with Angelo is none of your concern so why don't you just leave me the fuck alone and stay out of my buisness!" I shouted at them, leaving the lunch room in a huff.

I know they were just looking out for me but they don't know anything about me and Angelo and for them to sit there and critize our relationship like they know everything about us is wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Sinematic- Motionless in White
I know its short but I fell asleep writing this and I don't feel like writing anymore. Sorry.

Thank you so much MadameRadke for yet another amazing layout! :D Thank you for those people who reccomended, subscribed, and commented.

Don't forget to rec, sub, and comment!!!!

Xoxo-Kris