Status: Writers Block

The Tour Where I Re-Met You

Now Here We Go Again

Its been two weeks since Alex join us on tour, Chris keeps to him self a lot more now, Brandon keeps pulling pranks on Alex and no matter what he does he can't get her mad at him at all, Blaz and Ghost are like her new best friends, and me well I still haven't found any proof on her that she isn't who she says she is.

She is always with Max, Craig or TJ though those four we joined at the hip most of the time unless Craig threw a party she was always smoking pot or drinking with Craig and TJ, Max would always come over and hang out with us when she would do that.

anyways here I am at two am not asleep yet and she hasn't came back from their bus and Max left about six hours ago so I knew the party was over but something was up....

I heard the door to the bus close and I stopped and held my breath because I didn't want her to think I waited up for her...again...she caught me once waiting up for her that ended with Chris and Ghost walking up from her yelling at me telling me I shouldn't do such stupid shit like that, but here I was again doing it again and knowing if she finds me doing this she is going to throw a fit.

"Ricky?" fuck she knew i'm awake this wont end well at all.

"yeah...A....Alex?" I stuttered, she opens my bunk curtain and crawled into bed with me, she looked sober but I couldn't tell if she was or not.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you the other night and i'm sorry that I've been a bitch to you too, and if you think i'm avoiding you i'm sorry i'm not trying to just sort of happened, with Chris being mad up at me I kinda just don't deal with drama." she looked upset with herself and something else. "I'm really sorry to for what i'm about to do too" I just looked at her.

She moved into my lap to where she was straddling me I swallowed the lump in my throat I knew what was going to happen and I knew I didn't want to stop her though this tour was becoming hell with sex and since the LA stop I have needed it horribly.

Her lips met mine quick, the feeling of her on me was just great I could hold the groan in she made me go crazy. I felt her tug on the hem of my jacket and within seconds she had it off of me I started getting more into the kiss as her tongue pushed its way into my mouth our lip rings clanked with the forced movement of our lips on each other. She moaned into my mouth when I bit her bottom lip some how that moan set me off and I pushed her on her back and got on top of her. I pulled my shirt off before I reattached our lips together, I grabbed her hip with one of my hands and grinded my hips into hers, at this point I knew I was hard and I wasn't going to be embarrassed about it. she removed her mouth from mine to attack my neck with bites and kisses and sucking I was in pure bliss but when I realized she still had her shirt on I came up with a dirty trick that I know she would like.
I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off but when it got to her wrists I tied it tight around them, the look on my face new I was right with one of her turn ons I smirked down at her then went on attacking her lips, I realized that she had a lot more tattoos then her sleeves and calf and belt she had her ribs and a little locket tattooed on her right breast and a small neck tattoo that you can't see unless her hair wasn't covering it , I was a little upset that her bra had straps but that only means I had to cut them off.

"Ill be right back, you stay here" I said she looked so upset with the fact that I was leaving her that way, after going and getting my pocket knife I slipped back into bed where I found Alex trying to free herself which she was failing at I cut each strap of her bra and quickly closed the pocket knife and threw it on my bunk some where.

I went back to sucking on her neck down her chest where I simply just slid her bra down and left it on her for now. I went on to attach my mouth to her breast and I started to tease her nipple by flicking it and biting it, I slid my hands down to her belts and undid the one that keep her skinny jeans in place I started working on the button and zipper when I move my mouth to her neck. Hickeys where left on her body every where her moaning was all I could hear and I knew she was going to wake someone up and at this moment I really didn't care I need sex and I wasn't stopping anytime soon.

*~Alex's POV~*

Ricky's mouth was everywhere it felt like his hands where roaming my body and where now fighting to get my pants off, I wants so badly to tear his pants off and scratch my nails against his back but my shirt was still tied around my wrists.

"Fuck Ricky" he slipped his hand into my pants, his hand was a little colder then i thought they would be, he started rubbing my clit while he went back to my breasts. I was going to go crazy if he didn't put something inside me I wanted more then anything I cock inside me but with my arms tied that wasn't happening anytime soo.....right as I thought this he did untie me with one simple pull on my shirt and with that my hands started to roam his body.

"Ricky ple...ah...please don't tease...fuck" I was hard to get anything out with his skilled hands down my pants I felt him smirk into my neck his hand removed its self from my pants, I was so close to begging when he pull me up and he laid on his back and he un zipped his pants and pulled them down, He pulled my head to his cock.

" if you want it hat bad show me"

With that I did my best blowjob, I knew how to. His hand grabbed my hair and started to push more of him into my mouth.

He pushed me on to my back and thrusted inside me "fuck..Ricky" I couldn't stop with how good it felt I knew tomorrow was going to be hell but I could only focus on him inside me and him groaning this continued for an hour to two till, "Alex Im going to cum" and with out a second warning he exploded inside me and I came right after him.

"good night Alex" Ricky said while pulling the covers over us

"good night Ricky" Within seconds Ricky was out and I was climbing over him to take my make off and uncover my tattoo on my shoulder I knew I wasn't going to sleep and I knew that was I was doing was suicide since Ricky was going to see the tattoo in a couple hours i had Craig and Max on speed dial if Ang showed up.."now I just hope we can take off before someone trys to call Ang" I said out loud and I finely looked myself up and down in the mirror I had some bruises on my hips I turned and looked at my back my back was scratched pretty bad.

I crawled back into Rickys bunk and turned over so my back and shoulder faced him and I thought about the plan Craig, Max, and Chris thought up.