Status: Writers Block

The Tour Where I Re-Met You

Tattoos and Mistakes

*~Ricky's POV~*

The more time I spent with Alex she seemed more and more familiar but then again it might just be her name......so here we are on our way to her house and she can't seem to sit still......God I missed Alex more then I let anybody know I look down at my wrist where the tattooed rose read "Property of Alex Rose Gerratts"...

*~FLASHBACK~*

"Ricky, Ang is going to kill me if we really do this" Alex said while I was pulling her to the tattoo place
"Hey your the one that made a bet and lost"
"RICKY OLSON!!!" Alex yelled at me I laughed a little
"Alex look its just a lil bet okay if Ang can't deal with that then I'll deal with him.
I pulled her though the doors of the tattoo place and I laced my fingers with hers and she just seem to stop fighting In the end she got her shoulder tattooed with a blood red rose that had a old torn banner that read "Property Of Ricky "Horror" Olson" while my wrist had a blue rose that had a white banner that read "Property of Alex Rose Clems"

"Ang call down man its just was a bet that she lost at man" I said as Alex stood completely still behind me, you could say Ang was pissed but that was a understatement.
"get the fuck out of the way Ricky she knew what she was doing would piss me the fuck off I mean come on Alex you knew getting his name, or any other guys name on your body would piss me off"
"It was a bet Ang I thought I could win but Ricky proved me wrong, he is just better at not getting brain freeze." Alex said while hiding behind me she looked like a little girl who was abused but I knew Ang never would hit her...or so I thought he never did.
"you did this over a bet for who can't get brain freeze first!!!" Ang started turning red in the face and that's when I saw Alex bolt for the front door and take off...again Ang tried to get past me but i held him in his spot then he did something I never have seen him do he full on hit me in the face with his fist causing me to have a black I know for a good long while I could already tell.
He bolted out the door after Lex but I knew she was already long gone somewhere and I knew she would be at my house later around midnight or around four am, all I could do was wait for her.

*~END OF FLASHBACK~*

I looked up right as Alex grabbed Kat and bolted to what I think is her bedroom and then she turned around and before she closed the door she yelled "the porn is under the coffee table don't make a mess!"
I looked at Chris with a weird look plastered on my face.
"your girl is weird dude" I said as I got up to stretch and have a smoke I thought about asking Alex where I smoke but I saw an ash tray out on her patio so you can kinda guess I just walked out there left the sliding glass door open and the I heard someone I think was Alex yell "bloody hell that's fucking cold!!" I laughed a little and thought wow I don't wanna even know what they where doing behind closed doors.