Status: Back sound My Chemical Romance - Cancer

The Reason

The Letter and The quote

" when we believe, the heart will be lighter to feel peace, just believe that I never go, so you will feel that I really do there, in your heart .

when we believe that we are not alone, then the heart will feel safe never felt scared.
just believe that you are never alone, and you will feel that I was there to take care of you .

when we believe that all of this would be fine, then the heart would never find it difficult.
Believe that everything will be fine, then you will feel that I never let you get hurt .

when we believe that we will get through this all, the heart would never feel uneasy.
Believe that you can do through this all, so you could feel that I will never let you fears here .

when we believe that all this will never die, then the heart will be easy to sense the presence of someone who has died, because they never gone.
Believe me that I was never dead, you will feel that I always be with you .

when we believe that God has deviated strip this heart with someone, then the heart will understand what the meaning of soulmates .
Believe that a piece of your heart, now is together with me, then you will feel that I am your soulmate .

Talk to me when you're lonely
whisper your fears if you're overwhelmed with worries
Reach me when you fall

Because you is the reason for everything "

Patrick
Septemper 14th
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy it ..

Patrick : https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrAf4jXRLocDQhhG681abOWazxGnyqnPXL9EWA1-XvvJfPwCYw

Ally : http://www.rightentertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Taylor-Tootsie-Burns-450x450.jpg

Patrick and Ally in Hospital : http://data.whicdn.com/images/56576820/tumblr_mjty2kTSoa1qjdj08o1_500_large.jpg

Thank You !
XOXO