Status: Back sound My Chemical Romance - Cancer

The Reason

Two

I walk away in this night , This is my habit every night , I like to walk in the night maybe I get a inspiration for doing something , and my destination is in my favorite park , in the park I can saw the stars I love watch the stars .

I just sit alone in this park , I know it was so quiet here , I just watch the start above , the night is cold , I could feel the the wind , blow slowly , but I'm glad id didn't rain anyways.

I just smiled to myself when I saw the the twinkling thing in the sky , the stars look so many up there , I can feel the beauty now .

Something caught my eyes when I turn away and I look there is someone who sit in the corner , I wonder what would he do in this night ? watch at the stars too , I walk toward him , and see who is the person was .

" Patrick ? " I'm feel suprised when I saw him , in here too , and he look gasp when he know it was me , who called his name .

" what are you doing here ? " I said as I sit next to him , he get silent for awhile , and shook his head .

" nothing " he said with a simple answer , I just frowned , I knew he was tried to hide something from me , I just keep watch him , and I know he was hold a piece of paper , and his notebook .

" you always came here ? " he asked me suddenly , I feel little gasp when he asked me like that , he was never spoke like this with anyone in the school .

" yeah " I nooded , and I look at him again , there something strange with him , I saw his face was pale , I mean he always look pale but now is different .

" are you sick ? " He just look at me , we got silent at this moment , and I wait his answer .

His hand is touch my cheek suddenly , I feel confused , I look at him exact in his Hazel eyes , I could feel there something that he want to say , but GodDamn! since when I feel so sensitive on him ? is that because I always watching on him ? and I start to Love him ?

" patrick ? " I asked him once more , but he just keep look at me exact into my eyes , I can't deny that my heart beat faster now .

" would you do something for me ? " I frowned for one more time , I didn't know what it mean , he said that while holding my hand , and my hand now feel cold .

" what ? " he looked down briefly , I just wait the answer , I can feel there is something strange with him , feel like he will .. gone ..

" keep this for me " he gave me that paper , the paper was folded , I look the paper and look at him again , God .. his eyes was filled with tears .

" patrick what's going on ? " I afraid something bad happend to him , I feel afraid of loosing him too now .

" I know that you have feel all the way I feel " I didn't know what is that mean but I just keep listen to him .

" I didn't mean to do this but .. " he didn't continue his word , and my feeling is right , I stared to feel afraid and worried now .

" I never want to have this destiny " our eyes meet together , and I try to understand what he tried to say .

" Pat , I didn't know what you try to say ? " he just nooded his head slowly .

" I know .. " he look at the paper , and the he look up at me .

" don't open it until 14 days " I gasp , why he ask me that ? what happend in 14 days ?

" what ? whhat .. ? " I did not even have time to continue my sentence, but patrick is now pulled me into his embrace , I feel so devastated , I started to feel I want to cry now .

" Patrick what happend to you ? " I asked him when I still in his arms , he just keep hold me , and I could feel his hard breathe on my neck .

" keep alive for me " he whisper it into my ear , I just nodded and gently rubbed his back .

" do you believe with figure of a dead person's soul would still be with their loved ones ? " I pulled my self when I heard that question , I look at him , and he is really look different .

I just look at him again , all I want is just look at him , because I can feel something really wrong with him , he look at me too , wait for my answer .

I still quiet , I didn't know how to answer , because I don't know what is mean , what happend to him ? I look back at him and nooded " yes , I believe "
♠ ♠ ♠
Part Two , I'll try to explore the meaning of the song
Enjoy ..