Status: Active and Has a hard imagination :)

Do You Actually Love Me?

Love Hurts

This is my first Andley so please read it if you like it comment for more and enjoy. I don't own any of the characters I'm just a big fan.

Andy's POV:

*** - Flasheback

"Do you actually love me? Or are you just here to waste my time?" Drew, my lover, asked me. I saw his eyes fill with nothing but hate and annoyance. My heart started to beat faster as I can up with an answer.

"I really do love you, but why do you seem so annoyed with me? Like I did something wrong?" I asked with tears forming in my eyes. He gave out a long sigh and looked into my tear-stained eyes. I felt his brown eyes pierce me like a knife stabbed through my heart. He then pulled me into his tight embrace and tears fell down my cheeks into his chest.

"I'm sorry... but I can't be with you anymore. I just don't think I can be with an emo freak like you."

I can't believe what I heard. He thinks I'm a freak. Why would he say that? He's loved me for this long and tells me this?! I pushed away from him with tears falling from my eyes. My heart shattered into a million pieces. My mind was done. I've stopped knowing what love was anymore. I took a deep breath and slapped him across the face. I stared at him with a feeling of rage in my heart. I've never slapped anyone before, but this was kind of a shock towards me as well.

"Andy? Just calm down..."

"No! Why would you say that to me? Just cause I'm emo doesn't mean shit!" I yelled as I put my hands on either side of my face like I was having a headache.

*** - Flashback ends

'That was only two years ago, and it still haunts me from time to time. *sigh* Why the hell does life hate me?' I thought to myself as i took another breath of smoke from the cigarette I held in my hand. I stood outside my house for over an hour. I'm actually surprised that no one came looking for my sorry ass. But whatever it didn't matter. I then heard the front door open and stepped out my bitch of a mother. Who's clearly too stupid and lazy to do shit around the house for me.

"Andrew Dennis Biersack! Put that cigarette out and get your ass inside this house, NOW!" She yelled as she stood there waiting for me. I flicked the cigar onto the ground an stepped on it to put it out. Then stood up and walked away from the house.

"Where the hell are you going?! your old you to go inside the house!" She yelled, but ignored her annoying voice. Why can't she just die already?

"I'm going over to Jake's house where I actually have someone or people who care for me!" I yelled back as I got into my car. (Yes... I had a car.) As I turned the key and the engine started. I drove do an to Jake's house in silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy :) And comment plz