Status: Active and Has a hard imagination :)

Do You Actually Love Me?

Panic!

Ashley's POV

*At Jake's House*
I sat on the couch playing my bass. Just to pass the time as I waited for my friend, Jake, to come back from the kitchen. When I heard the bathroom door open and C.C, Jakes lover came out . "Ash . . . What's wrong with you? Why do you look so down? Is it cause Andy's no here ?" He said with a wide grin spreading across his face. I was about to say something to prove him wrong , but couldn't l. Even though it was true , I didn't want to tell him. The only people that knew were Jake and C.C . I've only just started liking him when we just started high school ,but he always thought I was the staraight man whore of the group. That's only half of me. The other half was full if dirty thoughts, lust, and love for Andy. My face felt hot and my cheeks turned a bright red.
"Aww Ashy has blushy cheeks! Jake come see Ashley he's blushing!"
" Aww that must be adorable. Ask him what he's thinking about!" Jake yelled from the kitchen.
"So what ha thinking about?" He said with his face only a few inches away from mine. I was starting to blush an even more darker shade of red. To his my embarrassment I pressed my face into the pillow behind me.
"Ashy's too shy to tell us. Well I'm gonna have to tickle it out of him!" He said as I felt two hands squeezing my belly. I yelled out a series if laughs that I made my eyes water. Tears streamed down my face as I tried to push C.C hands away. He finally gave up cause he knew I wasn't gonna talk. I'm slick like that ^_^.
"Okay, so if your not tell me then who will you tell?" "No one!" I lied and got up from the floor and ran to the back room. I entered he room, slammed the door and locked it. As I made my way to the bed I hadn't noticed I had huge problem going on in my pants.
"*sighs heavily* Really?! At a time like this?" I said to myself as my pants tightened and started to hurt.

Why the hell am I getting this massive boner?

Well no shit bro! You like Andy this much your having instincts in your dick that you want him.

What?! Shut up! Okay Ash. Your a Purdy you can get through this. I sighed and made my way to the small bed in the corner of the room. I say down and started to unbuckle my pants. Once I finally got my fucking hard-on out I started to slowly pump myself.
'OH GOD this feels so much better!' I thought to myself as my hand went faster. As I do my mind started to imagine Andy giving me this hand job.
"OH FUCK ANDY!" I moaned loudly forgetting that C.Cand Jake were in the other room. I was close to my climax when the door shine a bright light into my eyes. When the figure came into focus I swear I almost died from embarrassment. As Andy stood there shocked in front of me in bare nakedness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment for more and recommend plz
^_^