Game On

Rock Me

"SHE GOT THEM APPLE BOTTEM JEANS" Skylar shouted along with the radio, making me laugh.
"I'm driving, missy" Carter warned.
Carter was the type of girl who was scared out of her mind of driving, and was very careful when she did. She didn't like any noise and the fact that the radio is on was a privilege. We pulled up to the Staples Centerâ„¢ and excitedly got out of the car. I wasn't looking of
"Tickets" the security gaurd asked as we walked up to the door. Carter through the tickets at Skylar who handed them to the 6 foot African-American security gaurd.
"You could have done that," Skylar said as we walked in.
"Security guards are high on my list of pathological fears," Carter stated. Skylar and I laughed. We walked to our seats, just in time- as the lights dimmed.
2 hour concert, and then I would be on my way....To totally manipulate Harry Styles in a way I would have never imagined.
#
Skylar and Carter totally rocked out to every song 1D sang. I wasn't what you would call a 'directioner' so I felt dumb actually enjoying myself, so I stood there awkwardly watching them. The lights flickered on for the short but sweet intermission.
"That was amazing!! I SWEAR Louis winked at me!" Skylar squealed.
"He's taken, sorry" Carter said. Skylar pouted.
"You know, you could try to enjoy this," Carter said.
"Yeah I mean, it looks like the moms are having a better time than you are." Skylar agreed.
"We'll, that's true, but it looks like some of these moms like the boys more than their children," Carter whispered, making us all laugh.
The lights went back down.
"You better try, Veronica Rose Williams!" Skylar warned. I rolled my eyes at her use of my full name.
Harry came center stage and I was for a moment, completely turned on. What would I do when I met him? I never realized how completely adorable he was. I took a breath.
"Do you remember summer 09? Wanna go back there every night..." Harry started singing and I was dazed. He looked me in the eye and smiled when his solo was over and Louis' began. I was amazed! I began jumping and cheering with Skylar and Carter. This was....amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!!! Let me kno what u think of this!:)