Game On

Veronica & Harry

Harry pulled out my chair for me as we arrived at our table. I smiled.
"Thanks," he took his seat across the table and we quickly ordered.
"Listen, this sounds really cliche, but I haven't thought about anyone but you since the moment we met," Harry said, holding my hand from across the table.
"Your such an amazing girl, Veronica," I blushed. I felt like I needed to say something back....but without sacrificing my plan. His deep, green eyes looked into mine expectantly. What do I say?!
"Your amazing too, Harry," I smiled at him, it looked like he bought it.
" I just want to let you know I have had girls cheat and lie to me before and I just feel like your not that type of girl, and I love that," he said. If only he knew what type of girl I really was. He would hate me. I decided to ask abut the band.
"So, it seems like you and the boys are really close," I said. He didnt seem to mind the change of topic, and I appreciated it.
"Closer than close. It's been really amazing to have brothers like them. None of us expected out lives to be like this, to be thrown together all of the sudden, but it was one of the best things that has happened to any of us," he said. He was so passionate when he talked about his job. And I tried to act like I didn't think it was as hot as it was. We discussed this and that over dinner, and he suggested a walk on the beach when it was over. I got the answers to most of my questions without even asking, so what the hell, might as well humor him with a romantic walk.
"Thanks for coming tonight, Veronica," Harry said.
"Nowhere I'd rather be," I said. I cringed. That sounded super corny, and not to mention a lie. Well, not entirely.
"Im glad you feel that way," he said. He had his arms around my waist and his body pulled up closely to mine. Instinctively my arms wrapped around his neck. His forehead touched mine and I tried to grasp what was happening. I waned this kiss as much I as had ever wanted anything but, I knew if we kissed, it would be too hard to end things.
"I'm not going to do this if you don't want me to," he whispered. Did I want him to? No, I didn't. But at the same time....it was the only thing I wanted.
"I.....I want," I managed to utter. And before I knew it, he had brough his soft lips to mine, his tounge swipping my bottem lip. I pulled myself closer to him. I slowly pulled my mouth away, instantly regretting it. He pulled me into him, hugging me closely.
"When can I see you again?" Harry asked me.
"As soon as possible," I said. Why did I say that? I should have said never, I should have ended it right then. But, the truth was....I really wanted Harry.
#
Harry walked me to the door of my house.
"I had a great time. Ill text you," he said.
"I did too, thanks for everything, Harry," I said. I actually did have a good time. I was kicking myself for even going out with him. I knew ending things was practically out of the picture now.
"I'll miss you," he said.
"I'll miss you too, Harry,"I said.
He brought his mouth to mine one more time before he had to go.
"No one makes that sound as good as you," he winked. I smiled and walked inside. Now I was torn. Did I like Harry?
I opened the door and through myself on the couch. Skylar loyally had stayed here the whole time waiting for us to come back with details. She was on the couch flipping between the news and a basketball game that as on. Skylarks' second obsession aside from One Direction was basketball. The moment I walked in Skylar bounced up.
"What Happened!!???" She squealed. I felt tears at the corners of my eyes. I closed them so he tears wouldn't spill over.
"We'll he answered the questions so I can have the essay done soon," I said. Skylar nodded.
"We'll, that's good, but then what's wrong?" She asked. I couldn't take it anymore. The tears came and I couldn't hold back ,I was bawling.
"He.....kissed me," I told Skylar. Her eyes widend, and she screamed again.
"Wy are you crying? The hottest guy in thee world just kissed you and you are CRYING?" Skylar asked frantically.
"Because he kissed me and I liked it and now how am I ever going to break up with him?" I asked her.
"Duh" she answered, " You don't!" I thought about it.
"But I can't have a boyfriend, let alone a famous one! I need to focus on school, and college. I haven't even sent in my 4 application yet!" I told her.
"I haven't sent in one yet," Skylar laughed. She rubbed my hand comfortingly.
"I don't feel like I really really know Harry.....I mean......I'm so confused," I said, wiping the tears off my cheeks.
"You needed time t think, I understand. But don't just through something away like this until you have, okay?" She asked.
"Okay. I'm going up to my room, call me when Carter gets back," I told Skylar as I walked up the stairs. I wanted Harry but having a famous boyfriend could be really hard..,and with SAT's coming up......but this night was amazing, I had never met someone like Harry. Defeated, I through myself on my bed. I closed my eyes and slowly let sleep take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do u think??