Status: rewriting i think

Heartache

Coming undone

Juliette closed the door softly. James was home. Well it was his house, anyway. Juliette would tell him today. She was tired of keeping secrets from him. She hoped he would not get mad at her. She put down her purse on the kitchen counter. She took off her wet trench coat, putting it on the back of a chair. It had been raining. It still was anyway. "James? I-I'm home," Juliette said loud enough that he could hear her. "Oh, Hey Juliette," He walked into the kitchen. He kissed her cheek. Something felt wrong about this. Like she did not deserve this. She did not deserve him. She did not deserve love. or well his. "James...um...hey," Juliette said, slowly, "Do you want to get dinner?" James nodded. They drove away in his car minutes later in the pouring rain.

Image

"James, I'm sorry, so sorry," Juliette was crying. The tears were rolled down her cheeks like the rain falling outside.
"Juliette? What's wrong?" James asked. He looked at her, worried. Why was she crying?
"Last week, I-I'm just sorry-" Juliette could not control the tears that were falling out of eyes. She knew when she cried her eyes became red, her nose too, and her voice became all slurred. It was ugly when she cried. James stayed silent.
"I-I..I don't know how to say this," Juliette took a deep breath. She tried to wipe her tears only to smudge all of her eye makeup. She probably looked like a racoon already. "Last week, you know when we went to the bar and you went home early?"
"Uh-huh?" James was only half listening. He knew what was coming. He tried to seem like he did not know at first.
"I went home with one of your friends, we-"
"-Juliette, I know it's okay." James spoke up.
"What do you mean- Oh...So you're not mad?" Juliette looked up into his eyes. She did not expect this. "Well, we're not going to break up-"
"But, I cheated on you and you're not mad at me?"
"I was only mad when I found out-"
"-Who told you?" Juliette wondered. Had he told?
"Sidney, but I knew you would never mean to do that," James finished. Of course, he would tell.
" I guess I was drunk. It was a mistake," Juliette paused, "But I know that being drunk isn't an excuse."
"It's okay Juliette," James said, calmly.
"James, I knew I should of told you before but I didn't want to lose you, I thought you would get upset and leave me," Juliette let the tears run freely down her cheeks. Her make up was already ruined. James brushed them off with one swift movement of his hand. She winces, the black of his hand is black.
"I would never leave you Juliette, You well mean a lot to me."
"I do?" Juliette never meant anything to anyone. This was a first. Juliette pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. She looked into his honest eyes. There were still the flashbacks of the night, slowly first then quicker. She tried to shake them off but it was too hard. You can not erase all of your mistakes. They always come back to haunt you.
"Yeah, you do," James told her. She smiled, through her tears. She was the prettiest when she smiled, even with all her make up gone. Juliette kissed him. But it was not just any kiss. It was the best kiss either of them ever had before. It was the kind that usual lead to sex. It was long and passionate. "Where did that come from?" James asked as their lips separated. James looked down at Juliette smiling. Juliette giggled. James was still cupping her face. It was easier than you think.
"Um...I think...um...James?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry."
"You have to stop saying sorry. There's nothing to be sorry about."
"Well, I guess... I'm sorry?" She said it again.
"Juliette, Stop saying sorry or you'll actually will have something to feel sorry for," James joked.
"Well-I guess...I'm sorry?"
"Juliette..."
"What?"
"You just said it again," James started.
"I'm-"
"Don't say it."
"Um...so what do you want to do then?" Juliette looked down at the sleeve of her shirt. There were black smeared lines on it. It was probably from her face. She stayed wrapped in his arms. They could stay like this all day and Juliette would never get bored.

Juliette puts her face on his neck, kissing it slowly. She hears him moan as she presses her teeth against his neck. His stubble brushes against her skin. It is ticklish. She stops for a moment. Should she being doing this? It's too late, Juliette feels his hand slipping under the waistband of her black leggings. She continues. Their lips meet again, his tongue slips into hers. It's more like a battle rather than a kiss. You wouldn't understand these feelings unless you have experienced them. Juliette's hand reaches down into his pants and squeezes. James moans and Juliette feels all tingly inside. This is weird. She feels James' hand on her back. He unclasps the cold metal of her bra. They are really doing this on the couch. It falls to the floor. Soon most of their clothing is on the floor. Juliette feels over exposed and self conscience. But she looks to pretty to feel like that. She's only wear her lace underwear, nothing else, not even her bra. Juliette pulls it off, straddling him. Her black lace underwear lands on the floor. The room's a mess anyway. James lets her be on top. He's already naked. Juliette hopes she doesn't crush him. She hopes all those years of reading Cosmo with her best friends and doing gymnastics will pay off. She hopes she does not suck at this. Juliette knows this will not hurt. She's not a virgin anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
gag. sorry sexual content***.

ok anyway. I'm sorry for not posting right after I came back. I just didn't really have anything to write. I hope you understand and if you don't, eat a brick or something...

x. Chloe

p.s. comment plz? Tell me things! I love to hear from you!!!!!!