Status: rewriting i think

Heartache

Uncontrollable

"Juliette!' Vero squealed as Juliette sat in the chair beside her. "Hello Vero," She smiled. "I heard you and James are like together!" Vero said a little to loud. The teenaged girls in front of them turned around. "No, no we're not," Juliette said. It's the truth isn't it? "Juliette tell the truth," Vero scolded. "It is," Juliette felt her cheeks turn red. We're they really discussing this here? "Liar," Vero laughed. "Well...We're not really together, but we are," Juliette said. This was the actual truth. Or How Juliette thought about it. "You like James?" Vero gasped. Juliette smiled, she was blushing. Juliette didn't even need a mirror to tell her that. She played with the sleeves of one of James's Jerseys. "Oh...How cute," Vero was giggling. "Shut up," Juliette was getting annoyed. She hated talking about things like that. "We'll see," Vero giggled. Juliette just stared ahead, at the empty ice rink. She wondered when the game would start.

What felt like a century later, the game had finished. The Pittsburgh Penguins had won. Not like Juliette really cared. All she wanted to do was to see James again. Juliette knew she had feelings for James. There was no denying that. But did he have the same feelings for her? Juliette wondered. It felt like an elementary school crush. Juliette never really that kind of girl though. Juliette said nothing as she followed Vero to the locker room. Vero seemed too energetic. Juliette wished she could always be happy like her. They waited for a while until the team had finally came out. Juliette knew where they would be going before they had said anything.

She reached for her fifth drink that night. She didn't care if the whole room was spinning. The bruises her step father had given her were still there. And they still hurt. But Juliette was used to it. Pain is just part of life and so is being called a slut right? The words her father had said to her still repeated in her head. She didn't deserved to be loved. Her father had even brought her old boyfriend up. It wasn't fair. What did she do to deserve all this pain? She sat next to James. He was still drinking his first. She wondered why. Not like she actually needed to know. She couldn't see or think straight anymore. Juliette had lost control. And that was something she hadn't wanted to do. "James," She slurred. "What?" he said, he sounded sober compared to Juliette. "I-I...Can I go home?" She asked. She knew it was late. She would have a major headache when she woke the next morning. "Oh...okay, sure," He says, getting up from the stool. Juliette follows him. She almost falls into him but he catches her. "I-i'm sorry," She says. "It's okay," He says holding her as they walk to his car. Maybe this was the start of something else.

Juliette had spent the whole night with him. They both liked it but none of them had said anything about it. The tensions were high. The feelings were unstoppable. Love was cruel. Love makes people do the most stupid things. It's kind of like alcohol or a drug. Juliette sighed as she put on yesterday's clothes. She was going home. Juliette hoped her stepfather or her mother wouldn't be there. They would ask questions. She silently slipped out of his bedroom. She found a sticky note and wrote that she had left. He was still asleep. She closed his front door gently and walked into the cold streets. And just like that she had left. Juliette told herself that she wouldn't mention what had happened last night to anyone.

James woke up after he heard the door close. Juliette had left. He knew that. He looked at the clock. It was 7:30. He needed to go to practice. It always was about hockey wasn't it? His last girlfriend had told him before they broke up. James knew that this might happen with Juliette. Did he want that to happen? Of course he didn't. James didn't want to lose Juliette. But would she understand? James didn't know the answer to that. He got up, slowly. Sometimes, he just needed a break, he didn't want one either. Hockey was his life, not taking breaks. He showered and got dressed. He saw the note. But did he read it? James left for practice, trying not to think about Juliette. He need to focus on his career not on his love life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates today! Yay!

It makes up for the lost time...I think...anyway thanks for subscribing and commenting, again.

xoxo. Chloe
what do you think? I would like to know!