Little Piece of Hell

Ch II

"Man I can't believe how many people think I'm dead."
"I know man, but it keeps selling records like crazy, but I do feel bad for killing you of Jimmy, we should have killed Johnny or Zacky." Matt said, joking.

I can't believe I'm hearing Avenged Sevenfold talking about this... this scam. How dare they play with our feelings! Then I realized that I could record what they are saying, when I reached into my bag I realized I must have left the recorder in my Jeep, when I looked up to the fakesite I saw that two of them were gone. They must have left when I looked for my recorder.

"Where are you?" I asked myself, trying to move myself for a better view.
"Maybe if you weren't looking for your camera, you would have known we spotted you." I heard someone say behind me.

I wanted to turn around, but was scared since I knew the dirty little secret.

"Now stay still, while Johnny grabs your bag, and if you move God so help me you won't like it." Mystery voice told me.

Damn it I thought, as Johnny grabbed my bag and dumped it all on the ground searching for my recorder or a camera. Then I was forcefully turned, and saw bright light green eyes.
Shit!

"Where the fuck is your camera?" Johnny yelled, kicking my stuff around.
"I-I don't have one. Please let me go. I won't tell anyone, plus no one would believe me." I told him, looking down.
"Cant do that" He said, walking up to them with his back facing me.

Then I pushed Zack down when he wasn't paying attention and took off towards my car, when I tripped over a tiny in the ground stone.
Damn.
Then I felt someone grabbed my wrist and put them behind my back. I tried to fight them, but since they were bigger I couldn't get away. I felt the person get on top of me with both their legs on each side of my waist.

"Shouldn't have done that doll, now stay right there while till they get here." Zack said in my ear, as he was moving some of my hair.

I then heard more people walking up to us. I tried to get Zack off of me so I could run to my Jeep.

"Well, well, well, look what we got here; I think we have a little spy." Matt taunted me, as he leans into a tree.
"Now where is that camera of yours?" Brian asked, bending down to my level.
"I don't... know what you're saying." I told him, not wanting to tell him.

He then took his back hand and hit me with it. I cried out in pain, I want to go home, these people who I have looked up to for years.

"Damn, Syn, no need to hit her." Jimmy laughed.
"We will get it out of her one way or another." Matt said, pulling a pocketknife out.
"Now where is it?" He asked me, placing the knife under my chin.
"I have a recorder in my car, please can I go now." I beg, not liking the knife.
"Then where's your car?" Matt Asked, still having the knife under my chin.
"It's over by the trail." I turned my head towards my red Jeep, being careful not to get cut.
"Johnny, drive it home, and I'll take it from here." Matt told him, putting the knife away.

Shit, I shouldn't have come today, and then I felt someone going though my pockets looking for my phone. which they were not going to find since it was in my bra.

"Damn it! Where the Fuck is your phone." Zack Yelled at me.

I didn't say anything, scared that they would go for my phone. Though I have a feeling that once they let me up they will see my phone in the outline of my shirt.

"Well let's get going before someone sees us with her." Matt said, handing my keys to Johnny.
"Johnny, get rid of the Jeep anyway you want and go through it, if you find her phone break it. Now as for you, if we do find your phone you are in for a beating worse than death." Matt told me, looking down.

Zack and Jimmy grabbed my arms and held me up by my arms. No one had noticed my phone as long as they don't look for it I might make it out of this alive. I look to my left and over a couple of graves is a young guy, talking to a gravestone. Brian saw him as well, and went behind be putting his arms just below my boobs.

"Just keep quiet and walk towards the SUV, and I won't kill him." He whispered, letting me know he had a gun in his pants waist.

I walked with them to the SUV. Matt was in the driver seat with Zack next to him. In the back with me was me in the middle, Brian on my left and Jimmy on my right. We started heading out, suddenly a phone started to ring.
♠ ♠ ♠
So What do you think will happen to Parker now? Let me know your thoughts.