Little Piece of Hell

Ch. 3

Matt slammed on the breaks of the SUV, and everyone looked at me. Jimmy grabbed my phone and handed it to Zacky, who answered it. Just before that Brian covered my mouth so whoever was on the phone couldn’t hear me scream. As Jimmy grabbed my hair and pulled my head to his ear.
“Make one fucking attempt in letting that person know you’re in trouble, we will not only beat you to a fucking bloody pulp but we will have you watch us kill who is calling. Got it?” Jimmy Whispered roughly in my ear.
I didn’t move, scared of who was on the phone.
He jerked my hair again.
“I asked you a fucking question, do you fucking got it?” He growled, I nodded.
“Yeah she’s here and she can’t talk, she’s getting ready for a trip to the beach.” Zack said in a sickly sweet voice.
“Now what is your name so I can tell her who called her?” He asked, winking at me though the mirror.
I tried to get away from Jimmy and Brian’s grip long enough to scream for help, not caring about Jimmy’s warning. Before that happened Jimmy punched me in the head, which left me dizzy. So dizzy my head landed on Brian’s Shoulders.
“No that was nothing, just my friends messing around, but thank you Savanna, I will make sure Parker calls you.” Then he hung up, gave it to Matt, who put it in his pocket.
“When we get to where we are going, we are going to be talking on what to do with you.” Matt told me
“Please just let me go, I won’t tell anyone.” I whimpered.
“I’m not risking my career for someone who was snooping around a grave yard.” Matt said, driving down the road.
I saw he put on his sunglasses so I knew it was going to be a long trip, I decided to fake being asleep to see if they would talk while I was “out”. I sank deeper into Brian’s body.

“I think the shock of this is gone or Jimmy hit her too hard, because she’s out.” Brian told everyone.
“Good, Now what are we going to do with her when we get home?” Jimmy asked
“Easy, lock her in one of the rooms till we figure something out, if word got out that Jimmy isn’t dead, our contract is gone.” Matt said, slowing down the car.

We must be stopping if I do this right I can catch them off guard and get away from them. Matt opened the door, as well for the others. I looked around to see where I was. It looked like their place, but why leave me in the car? I looked and saw Zack and Brian were keeping watch, but they were towards the front of the car. I unlocked the door and slowly opened the door to the SUV. I crawled under the SUV and waited for the perfect chance to make my escape away from them.
“There he is.” I heard Brian say, as I heard a car pull up.
“Dude we should sell this Jeep, it rides nice and we may even get a good amount of money for it.”
“Talk about it with Matt. Now help us with her, she a firecracker.” Zack told Johnny
“Is she really that bad?”
“One minute she is all calm and what not, next she is fighting against Jimmy and myself, because I guess her friend called?”
“Wait you guys found her phone?”
“Yep. The little bitch thought she could hide it, but forgot to turn it off, so now Matt has it.” Brian Explained walking to where I was hiding.
“Oh shit! Call the guys and have them watch the cameras while we look for her.” Zack told Johnny.
Shit they had Cameras, I am hoping am hoping I can get out of here before they noticed that I am under their noses.
“Where the hell is she, Zack? I left you here to watch her, and she escapes under your nose.”
“I have an app so I can look at the cameras right now, and see where she is.” Jimmy said.
I could hear my heart beating in my chest from fear. I was forced out of my thoughts when I heard Jimmy laugh. I didn’t hear anything for a while, I figure the coast was clear. I rolled over from the SUV. I looked for the road, I was almost away from here when I was grabbed from behind by my hair.
“Nice try Parker, but you need to realize that you’re stuck here. The only way you’re leaving here is in a fucking body bag.” I heard Jimmy yell, from behind me.
“Grab her and put her in her room.” Matt told whoever had me.
As I was pulled to the front door of the house, I caught a glimpse of Jimmy and how pissed he looked. I was pulled up the stairs to a room with a lock on it. When I saw that I tried to back away from it. That’s when whoever had me pushed me in the room. I looked behind me and saw it was Zack. It was until I heard the sound of the door locking behind me that made me realize how much trouble I’m in. I looked around the room and saw there was a twin bed and a matching dresser. I walked by the window and saw the lock was broken off with the window locked. I saw that there was no other door besides the one keeping me in the room. Why didn’t I wait in my hotel room till later. I deiced to sit on the bed, right when I did that I heard someone coming up the stairs and heard the door unlocking. I looked and saw it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!!!!