‹ Prequel: Give Me Love
Status: Reading Give Me Love isn't necessary : )

Grade 8

american woman mama let me be

Lena strummed her guitar letting the music flow from her fingers as words swirled in her head. She had promised her YouTube subscribers a new video and while she had a lot of material to work with they just didn't feel right. She was trying to write new song to show off to the small fan base she had. If she was lucky someone would recognize her talent.

"Lena I need your help!"

Lena stilled her hands a frustrated sigh coming from her parted lips.

"Fuck ma, I'm working!" She called back hoping that would be the end of it.

"Lena get your ass down here!"

Lena dropped her beat up guitar into her bed stomping out of the room hoping her mom heard every step. Waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs was her mom her brown hair styled in a perfect top knot. She was holding the back of the black dress she had on.

"Zip this please?" She asked turning before Lena could answer.

"That's all you needed?" Lena asked rolling he eyes. "Where are you going?"

"I have a meeting with the Realtor today. Hopefully I will have my salon after today."

Clarissa Hently had been dreaming of opening her own hair salon since she was a kid. Being a teen mom at sixteen made the choice of cosmetology school over college was an easy choice, she couldn't leave her small child to go to school. For the last sixteen years she has been saving up for this moment it was time to open her own place.

"Don't be bugging Rich at the shop he's got a full day." Clarissa instructed as she checked her makeup in the mirror by the door.

Rich Hently had already achieved his dream of owning his own tattoo shop. It had been up and running for the last seven years. He said marrying Clarissa was the only thing that topped opening the shop.

"See you later, sweetie."

Now that her concentration was shot Lena took up a spot on the couch intent on hang out on the couch. She was nineteen and at this point she had planned to already be in LA but instead she was on the couch watching reruns of old sitcoms. This was not her plan in life.

++


"What's her name?" Harry asked again as they watched the same YouTube video for the third time. "She's fit."

"Lena Gold." Niall responded with a smile. "She's brilliant."

"She has to open for us." Liam spoke up amazed by her talent.

"I already said that." Niall mumbled. "I sent the video to management already. Now we just wait for them to work their magic."

Niall hit the replay button the video of the beautiful girl replaying for the five teenage boys. She had to open for them she was perfect. Harry loved that she played her own music the words coming from her heart not from someone else's. He had never seen someone look so at peace doing the very thing he did every night on stage; he could tell she was a true musician. If they could help her achieve her dreams and really make it he was happy to do it for someone so talented.

"Uh oh." Louis laughed eyeing Harry. "Someone's got a crush already."

"Shut up." Harry tried to make his face carefully blank again. "She's fit that's all."

"Should we start the betting now then?" Louis asked ignoring Harry's words. "How long it's going to take for them to get together, any takers?"

Harry groaned as three pairs of voices all agree to be apart of the childish bet. He didn't listen to their words as Liam wrote down their bets he was focused on the video still playing on Niall's computer screen. Even if he didn't voice it the thought of pulling her didn't sound so bad and if he got lucky it wouldn't be that hard.

"Come on we have more recording to do." He said already walking into the vocal booth where him and Niall would both be doing vocals.

For now Lena Gold was going to be put in the back of Harry's mind there was plenty of other things to worry about. Like perfecting their second album for their millions of loyal fans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just Lena's introduction. I'll be posting the second chapter, which will be longer and full of the boys, probably in a day or two! : )