‹ Prequel: Give Me Love
Status: Reading Give Me Love isn't necessary : )

Grade 8

it's quick, it's pure, it could change your life rest assured, it's the twenty first century cure

They were leaving Pennsylvanian after two shows in Hershey. Lena was exhausted and there were a few hours to relax before they were in Pittsburgh.

Lena sat in the back of the bus ready to watch one of her favorite movies. A gruesome rock opera that she knew all the words to every song in. An opera about a futuristic society with a corrupt company running things. Sickness and organ failures bring the rise in Genco a company that sells organs but if you're late on your payments the Repo Man will pay a visit.

"What are you watching?"

Lena looked away from the TV to see Harry and Liam looking at the screen curiously.

"Repo The Genetic Opra." She responded. "Have you seen it?"

"No." They answered in unison.

"Well take a seat boys." Lena said patting the couch. She restarted the movie pausing it until they sat down.

"Movie!" Harry called out to the rest of the bus. Only Louis and Niall came back Zayn was too busy sleeping in his bunk. Harry on Lena's right barely any space between them, Niall sat on her other side a fresh bowl of popcorn on his lap, and Louis and Liam sitting next to each other on Niall's other side.

"Why's his face so weird?" Niall asked grimacing they weren't very far into the movie yet and it seemed everyone else was staying quiet watching the movie.

"That's Pavi he likes to steal people's faces and put them over his own." Lena replied.

"Is that Paris Hilton?" Louis asked jaw dropping.

"Oh yeah." Lena said laughing slightly. "You'll love her last seen."

"This movie is fucked up." Harry commented.

"Yeah, but I love it." Lena replied giving him a wicked grin. "Isn't the music epic?"

"It is actually." He agreed. "But the movie is still fucked up."

They watched the movie, the boys with mixed expressions of disgust and awe, Lena commenting and answering the questions she could without giving away too much of the story. When it came to her favorite part of the movie she just had to act it out.

"Drug market, submarket sometimes I wonder why I ever got in. Blood market, love market, sometimes I wonder why they need me at all. Zydrate comes in a little glass vile." She sang along. "A little glass vile? A little glass vile. And the little glass vile goes into the gun like a battery.And the zydrate gun goes somewhere against your anatomy." She put her fingers up like a gun putting them against the side of Harry's neck. " and when the gun goes off it sparks and you're ready for surgery, surgery."

Harry gave her smirk as he pushed her hand away. "Yeah alright, crazy girl."

"Alexa Vega is right fit, yeah?" Liam asked.

"That's all you have to say about this movie?"

"The only positive thing."

**


With another show done it was on to the next place. Canada, the first time Lena would be out of America. She was excited for the new adventure but a little nervous she knew there were fans of her all over the world now but she wasn't sure how things would go in Canada.

Once again Lena found herself on the bus with the five One Direction boys. Lena was laying in her bunk with the curtain open a book in front of her. She had been trying to read for an hour but Louis and Niall playing FIFA in the back lounge was distracting her. Just as she was about to put her book down and give those boys a good talking to their was a commotion from the bunk under hers. Zayn had been behind his curtain since they first got on the bus but now he could be clearly heard cursing up a storm.

"Everything alright?" Lena asked leaning over the edge of her bunk slightly.

"No!" Came Zayn's angry reply. His curtain was ripped open as he rolled off his bunk. He had his phone in his hand as he typed away at it angrily. "Everything is not alright!"

He stomped into the other room, you could practically see the steam coming out of his ears. Lena hurried to follow after him wanting to know what had him so upset.

"When do we stop next?" He asked as he stood in the back lounge looking ready to kill anyone who got on his bad side.

"Not for like another hour." Liam told him checking the time on his phone. "What's wrong?"

Zayn gave Liam his phone, with a little too much force, and the other boy read the article displayed on the phone. It only took him a minute to skim through it.

"What is this?" He asked as the phone was taken from his hand into Niall's with Harry reading over his shoulder.

"Let me see!" Louis yelled taking the phone from Niall. Lena leaned close to him reading the article. There was a picture of a girl who was obviously Alexis sitting on some guy's lap his face hidden by her head. It looked like they were kissing and from what the article was saying that's what was happening.

Alexis David was seen out on the town last night. The daughter of Abigail David and Michel David, Alexis (18) was seen with a mystery man at popular New York night club Webster Hall. The pair were seen dancing and then have a quick little snog before leaving in a cab. David was rumored to be dating One Direction hottie Harry Styles (19) just before Christmas. More recently she has been spotted out with Styles' bandmate Zayn Malik (20). Hopefully we'll find out who this mystery stud is soon, but knowing Alexis she'll have a new guy on her arm before we even find out.

Lena looked up at Zayn sympathy written all over her face. Zayn shook his head trying to process what was happening. Alexis was cheating on him, she was still drinking, and she was lying to him about all of it.

"Alexis was all over that fucking guy." Zayn's jaw was clenched his dark eyes showing just how angry he was.

There was a low laugh coming from behind Lena causing her to turn around. Harry was almost doubled over with laughter his mouth open emmiting the sound while his eyes were shut tight. Louis next to him was stifling his own laugh rather terribly. Lena took a step back hoping to stay out of the line of fire.

"What is so fucking funny?" Zayn demanded dark eyes set on the two boys in front of him. "Have something to say?"

"It's nothing mate." Louis waved him off giving one last chuckle.

"You're really something you know." Zayn's rage filled eyes were focused on Harry who had simmered down some now only giving the occasional shake of his shoulders.

"Fuck off, yeah?" Harry said it with a smile but there was a meaning behind his words that had everyone holding their breath. "It had nothing to do with your girlfriend who is obviously messing around behind your back or how we saw it coming."

Zayn took a step forward but Liam had a hold of him in a second. They did not need another fight between them to add on their list of problems. Harry didn't seem the least bit bothered by Zayn.

"Fuck you!" Zayn spat. "Get over it! God it's been over for months why can't you just let it go?"

Harry stood up then his jaw was clenched fists closed so tight his knuckles had gone white. Lena had a flashback to when she had seen him in the gym hitting the punching bag with out mercy. She had seen how powerful his fists could be and hoped it didn't escalate further.

"What's it like having my sloppy seconds?" He asked voice dangerously calm. "Fucking a girl I already have?"

Zayn's pupils dilated as all he could think of was ripping Harry apart. He tried to fight Liam off of him but Liam just held on tighter.

"Harry shut up." Louis said not finding any of this amusing anymore.

"Bit aggressive there Zayn." Harry commented a sick smirk taking over. "Are you snorting that shit again?"

Zayn stopped his struggle with Liam his darks eyes coming to rest on Harry. The rage was gone now they looked dead as he looked at his former best friend.

"Harry." Lena said catching his attention. "I need our help with something at my bunk."

"I don't-"

"Come on, Harry," Lena walked into the small hall where the bunks were once they were both standing in front of her bunk she turned to him. Before he knew what was coming her fist flew out going straight for between his legs. A surprised squeal came from him before he dropped to his knees groaning. "Now you know how Zayn must feel. Stop being such an asshole."

Leaving Harry on the ground clutching his groin Lena climbed into her bunk shutting her curtain closed.

**


They had made it to their hotel in Toronto all that was left to do was transfer a few of their bags into the hotel. Zayn and Lena were the last to get off the bus. It was eerily quiet as Lena gathered her things from her bunk and Zayn look for a book he wanted to finish reading.

"Did you find it?" Lena called out to him grabbing her phone charger. "I'm done here."

"Yeah I got it." Zayn appeared behind her. "Ready to go?"

"Uh, can we talk?" Lena said grabbing on to his arm.

"Sure." Zayn gave her a nod.

Ever since the fight between Zayn and Harry Lena had felt uneasy. She didn't want Zayn to feel about a stupid comment Harry made. She had been thinking about it since it happened. Her biggest worry was that Zayn would relapse.

When Lena still hasn't said anything Zayn sighed. "I'm fine Lena, really. I know he didn't mean to say that. It was a tense moment for everyone."

"I just don't want you to feel bad or anything."

"I do feel bad." Zayn said looking down at the ground. "He said things that hurt me but I'll be fine."

"He shouldn't have said anything."

"You're right." Zayn agreed. "But we can't change how he feels."

"How come you're so ok with this?"

"I've had a few months to think about the situation we're in." Zayn chuckled. "If I was in his place I'd probably be the same way."

"But he's being such a jerk." Lena countered. She was getting more upset the more they talked. "He said some really awful things about you and Alexis. I just...why are you so calm?"

"He's my brother."

**


Zayn and Lena had a nice long talk about what was going on with him and Alexis. She found out they had been having problems since day one with Alexis' partying and commitment issues. He hadn't told anyone about how this wasn't the first time Alexis had cheated, it was the first time she had done it so publicly though. He loved her too much to leave he was willing to stay with her through anything. He told her about how guilty he was for making her this way.

"It's my fault." He said shaking his head. "I ruined her life."

"You can't take all the blame for what's happening to her." Lena told him taking his hand in hers and giving it a comforting squeeze. "You've been trying to make up for what happened. This is all her doing this to you."

They stayed on the bus long enough that the fans had dissipated making the short trek to the hotel was hassle free.

"You won't say anything to the lads will you?" Zayn asked as they rode the elevator up to their floor.

"Of course not." Lena answered giving him a smile. "When are you going to talk to Alexis?"

"I haven't decided just yet." Zayn said looking sad again. "She's already tried calling me but I'm just not ready."

Now Lena sat in her bed with sudden inspiration for a song the words coming easy to her as she wrote them down. She was excited to play it in front of the fans wanting their reaction to the song. She knew there would be mixed emotions but she was more then ready to get it out to them.

"You make me feel low, don't make me feel low."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is such a filler. ugh. The next one will have plenty of Niall/Lena bonding, and good news I'm almost done with it.
I'm regretting my decision to make this story be when they are on tour, it makes my life difficult trying to change it up.
Well I hope this wasn't complete shit.