‹ Prequel: Give Me Love
Status: Reading Give Me Love isn't necessary : )

Grade 8

they've all got their opinions but then what do they know

There was only seven shows left of the tour in America now that they were Seattle . Just before the show Lena was ready to go, dressed and styled Lucy waiting patiently on stage already.

Lena walked into the boys dressing room surprised to see Lux and little boy playing was the center of attention. He was the cutest little guy with chubby cheeks and shaggy brown hair. Behind them Naill had his arm around Sam both of them watching the little boy with pride in their eyes. Olly looked a lot like Sam other then his hair color, same nose and infectious smile.

"Lena!" Sam exclaimed catching sight of her. "It's been too long!"

Sam beckoned her over excitedly one if her bright smiles present. Lena walked closer to them eyes darting to the two toddlers playing on the ground as she went. Sam engulfed her in a hug as soon as she was close.

"Hi." Lena said awkwardly. She hadn't had time to decide how she felt about Sam after what happened. It wasn't her place to get involved but Niall was her friend, best friend really, and she hadn't liked the way he had been treated. "How are you?"

"Oh I'm good." Sam beamed at her. "Happy to be here of course."

Lena glanced at the little boy again. "I see you brought Olly?"

"I forgot you haven't met him!" Sam turned around then. "Olly come here please."

Olly looked up giving her a confused look. "Mummy, I'm playin'!"

"Olly I want you to meet my friend." Sam's face turned serious mom mode kicking in now.

"It's fine." Lena quickly said not wanting to cause a scene between them. "Hi Olly."

"Hi." Was his short reply his attention on the scooter Lux was stealing from him. "Hey!"

Lena watched them play her heart giving away slightly. It had only been a couple of days since she had opened up to Harry but she was still a little emotionally raw from everything. Seeing Olly made her miss Danny even more; Olly had a bright future ahead of him while Danny didn't.

"You alright?"

Lena glanced to her right where Harry had materialized next her his hand coming to rest on the small of her back. His voice was low wanting to keep the conversation between them. She gave him a small nod of her head not having anything to say.

"You sure?" Harry looked concerned, his brow furrowed adorably lips in a thin line.

"I'm fine, really." Lena gave him the best reassuring smile she could muster. "Just thinking."

"About Danny." It was obvious to Harry why Lena had been so quiet after their talk. "I can see it. In your eyes."

Lena looked away from him then not wanting to be this open book he was making her become. "I'm fine."

Harry sighed it was no use talking to her here. He went back to sit next to Louis who was giving him, a much to big to be a normal, smile. Harry cautiously gave him a smile back.

"So how long have you two been, you know." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Shut up." Harry groaned. "You don't know you're talking about."

"I'm not stupid." This earned a shocked look from Harry. "I'm not!"

"Coulda fooled me."

"Well?" Louis asked ignoring Harry's comments. "Are you going to tell me?"

"No. Even if I wanted to I can't."

Louis just grinned again that was all the answer he needed. Niall had already told him what Lena had spilled to him that morning; all Louis wanted was confirmation from Harry. Now that he had that he was going to have fun with it.

"Hey Lena! Is that a hickey I see?"

**


Lena had finished her set and in the twenty minutes since leaving the stage she had showered and changed into something more comfortable. She was sitting in the boys
The boys were rushed to the stage Gemma following them to the side stage; leaving Lou, Sam, and Lena with the two toddlers. Lena helped them pack their things up these kids had a lot of stuff to keep them occupied.

"How are you and Harry?" Sam asked quietly.

"What?" Lena asked her voice much louder then hers.

"Did ya think we didn't know?" Lou laughed shaking her head.

"How do you know?"

"Everyone knows darling." Lou gave her a sympathetic smile.

"How?" Lena asked again.

"Did you really think you could keep a secret from this lot?" Sam's smile was only slightly off putting. "Did you think Niall could keep a secret like that?"

"Damn him!" Lena exclaimed.

"I'm going to take Lux out to watch the show. Are you lot comin'?" Lou asked picking the little girl up.

"I think I'll stay back here." Lena declined.

"Me too." Sam agreed. "Mind taking Olly? If he's too much to handle I'll come get him."

"I'll make Gemma help me with these two." Lou smiled taking Olly's hand. "See you after the show."

The door shut behind Lou and suddenly Lena felt off. Sam was still smiling at her if she felt the weirdness surrounding them she ignored it.

"How's the tour going?" Sam asked politely. "Other then the obvious."

"It's been great." Lena's smile was tense. "What I've been dreaming about for so long."

"Then what's up?" Sam asked cautiously. "Seems like something is wrong."

Lena let out a sigh. "It's not my place to get involved."

"Is it about me and Niall?" Sam asked knowingly. "You can say what you want we're friends, and I can take what ever you have to say.

"We're friends Sam, but if you put Niall through that again we won't be." Lena said looking away from Sam. "You know he's been so worried that you wouldn't call him back. He took his phone with him everywhere, after he was off stage he would check it, during quick change he was checking for any missed calls. You put him through hell."

"Don't you think I already know that?" Sam's ears had turned a tinge of pink now the only sign that she was upset as her voice remained calm. "That tattoo freaked me out."

"Next time instead of running why don't you talk to him?"

"You don't understand." Sam shook her head. "Everything about us has gone so fast. We started dating after a week of knowing each other, he said I love you for the first time a month in, and now this tattoo. On top of all that Olly calls him daddy. When he's gone he always asks where his dad is, and he's talking about Niall. That scares the shit out of me."

"It shouldn't." Lena turned to look at her now. "Isn't it a good thing that he loves the both of you that much."

"Of course." Sam agreed. "But what if we don't work. What if it doesn't last where does that leave Olly? He's already lost one dad does he need to lose another one?"

"That's a big what if. I don't think Niall will ever let you go without a fight." Lena told her firmly. "As for him and Olly even if you do break up he will always want to be apart of his life. He told me, after he thought you were never going to call him back, that he just hoped he could still see Olly."

The guilt that crossed over Sam then made Lena almost wish she hadn't said anything. "Look you are both happy now. Just try not to hurt him again."

"I won't." Sam gave a firm nod of her head. "I think I'm going to go watch the show."

"Alright. Im staying here." Lena watched Sam leave. It was probably the best way that conversation could have gone. At least now Sam knew what had happened during her absence from Niall, maybe it would help them in the future. Lena was exhausted and a nice nap before going back on the bus was in order.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's taken me a millennia to write this. Sorry about that. My work is stupid and my boyfriend is needy (kinda, a little bit) and he hates my "obsession" with Harry. So needless to say I've had no time to properly think. I have the next five chapters pretty much figured out and then I'll be back to having no clue what's going on.

So I have a new story. It's extremely short but it's pretty good I think. Made my sister bawl her eyes out.
My Janey

There will be a ton of Hena moments in the next couple of chapters! And then expect some d-r-a-m-a.

Leave a comment! Of recommended!